PDA

View Full Version : Properties 2 buy in Vice

Andi
Oct 31st, 2002, 01:14 PM
Name all the Properties that you have to buy During the Game

Which is the best one to own? & how many $$$ is it

Has one got a Helipad on the roof?:ghost: (High up)

DiggetyDave
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:54 PM
There is alot of property to buy in GTAVC.
The save houses are;
Elswanko Casa- $8000
Links View Apartments- $6000 1 Garage
Ocean Heights- $7000 1 Garage
Hyman Condo- $14,000 3 two car Garages 1 Helipad
1102 Washington St.- $3000
3321 Vice Point- $2500
Skumole Shack- $1000 (on a rooftop Downtown)

You can also get a free helicopter from VCN News Station rooftop.
You can buy property that will make you money daily.

Infernal Mass
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:07 PM
i didn't buy the guide but i can name two that i did buy.

The first was 3,000 or 6,000$ (i forgot). I got it during the first part of the game up on the North side of the island near the North point mall. It had one garage and a paint and spray across the street on the left. The other was Hyman(sp?) something.. That one came with a helicopter and 3 garages.

I have a comet and motorcycle stashed in one garage, and a green BF injection stashed in another.

tommy gunnz
Oct 31st, 2002, 08:13 PM
i'm glad to see someone else likes to ride the bf injector besides me. not many people like that car. i think its great looking.

Beretta55
Oct 31st, 2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by tommy gunnz
i'm glad to see someone else likes to ride the bf injector besides me. not many people like that car. i think its great looking.
it's a good car but it's a car i dont want for high speed cop chase's. i can get easily busted in that car since there are no door's.

Andi 2
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:08 PM
If you haven't guessed allready it's me Andi !

Just saying hello from my new Name! Tis @ my friend's house by the way! So i can post when i'm away from home! Nnyyes!:ghost:

The one & only Original
King of GTA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MakgSnake
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Andi 2
If you haven't guessed allready it's me Andi !

Just saying hello from my new Name! Tis @ my friend's house by the way! So i can post when i'm away from home! Nnyyes!:ghost:

The one & only Original
King of GTA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You seriously didn't have to make a new account, dont you remember your password, you could have used the same account.

Doesn't make any sense.

Andi 2
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:13 PM
I tried but it wouldn't let me ! Something to do with the IP Address of the Computer!
Any way , What do u think of the cheats i sent in?

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:45 PM
you can buy the malibu,the ice crame factory "you can make mony off of that by selling ice crems with the Mr.Whoopey ice cram truck"But warning bout it if a cop sees you do that theyll arest you!!! lol unless i just stoped to fast and he ran in frount of me or something ill reply agian if im wrong though and you can buy a strip club too but dont get it you dont make cash off of it i dunno about the malibu though it cost freggin 120000 dollars i dont have that much cash lol

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by twiztidfreak69er
you can buy the malibu,the ice crame factory "you can make mony off of that by selling ice crems with the Mr.Whoopey ice cram truck"But warning bout it if a cop sees you do that theyll arest you!!! lol unless i just stoped to fast and he ran in frount of me or something ill reply agian if im wrong though and you can buy a strip club too but dont get it you dont make cash off of it i dunno about the malibu though it cost freggin 120000 dollars i dont have that much cash lol
yes you get money off the strip club.

**SPOLIER**
after you spend 600 doller's on the dancer in the hallway in the first room. the strip club will genarate 4000 doller's aday.
**SPOILER**

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:57 AM
Getting closer 8th November! :roll:

Just about done with GTA3 :laugh: for now ! Untill i get boered of Vice , then i can go back to it!:roll: