PDA

View Full Version : How do you get ahold of a Plane and Helicopter in Vice City?

Djangor
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:56 AM
How do u get a Plane and/or a Helicopter?? Without getting all 100 hidden packages? Is there a cheat to get them or a legit way? Thankz.

Andi
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:26 AM
FIND ONE :laugh:

twiztidfreak69er
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:44 PM
like i said in anouther post theres one on the roof of a mansion some guy thqat you worked for till you and lance kill him then once you do that you own the mansion and go search for it on the roof

Djangor
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:57 AM
Heh alright thankz.:confused:

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:29 PM
lmao i guess your confused:roll: lol um i think the guys name you have to work for is varcetti after you pass all the missions for him you have to help lance out some poit in the game and bring him to the hospital.after that mission in bringing lance to the hospital you go back to where varcetti lives "varcitty estates" and you and lance gotta kill his gaurds while searching for him then once you and lance kill him you own varcitty estates and you go to the roof of it and thats where the chopper is

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:55 PM
Hey twiz can you please mark your spoilers next time, I just learned way more than I wanted to. Thanks man

shaunathon260
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:13 PM
I was wondering If anyone has played the "dildo dodo" mission yet it becomes available after you purchase the film studio. Anyways you get to fly the sea plane but the problem is I am having major trouble flying it.......half the time I can't get it off the water and the other half of the time I can't keep it up in the air....somebody please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:15 PM
My bad about the spoilers man i was kinda tired when posting ill assure to warn next time. btw i never fount the sea plane where is it at? ive searched everywhere with the chopper

fright88
Nov 1st, 2002, 09:38 PM
Where can you find a plane? I looked at the air port and couldn't find anything I could get in. Thanks for any help.

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:29 PM
<:Spoiler:>
"Thanks to shaunathon260 for the info"
....Once you buy and own the film studio and beat the mission called "Dildo DoDo" you get the sea plane but thats the only airplane i fount that you can fly and its way easier to fly it than that half winged dodo on gta3
<:Spoiler:>

Andi
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:23 AM
Definately cant wait for a go of the Sea Plane
http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Mexican%20Wave.gif