PDA

View Full Version : Very Frustrating Glitch

DiggetyDave
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:23 AM
Im not sure if its my PS2 or my copy of the game, but twice in one day my game froze up (remember the ol' Nintendo Freeze). It happened the same way both times.
I would get a ton of weapons from Ammunation, I would find a spot (rooftop, apartment stairwell, somewhere high) and I would start to snipe people in thier cars or just walking. My wanted level would keep growing (killing the cops and all). After about 5 stars the game would freeze! I would have to shut the entire game off. Is anyone else having this problem? Please let me know thanks!!!

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:40 PM
I had a prob the first day i bout vice city i would get on a motercycle and drive then it would say error reading:gta vice city dvd rom i looked at the bottem of the disk and it was scratched up when it was supposed to be brand new so you might wanna check the disk for even the slightest of scratches because most ps2's when you play a disk thats scratched wont read right or play right if its scratched take it back and get anouther copy and find a disk thats not scratched

zimm
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:49 PM
Mine has only freezed up once, I driving with a honey looking for a place to park and then Frozen. Pissed me off I havent saved anything at that point so I had to start all over

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:59 AM
Thats a killer init?