PDA

View Full Version : M P 3

MakgSnake
Feb 10th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Do U Guys Download Songs From The Net. If U Do.. What Software Do U Use. Which One Do U Think Is The Best

Or Do U Use Sites!?

I Use Morpheus (Music City). Simply Amazing!.! For Downloading ANYTHING On This Planet!.!

And I Use KaAza Too. Same Thing Though!

Mercury Shadow
Feb 10th, 2002, 10:13 PM
I would use a MP3 program, but last time I got Morpheus, my computer crashed! Oh well, I spend too much money on cds as it is (I have 200)...

Once I get my own computer I'll get a music program, which one is the best? and how can they stay in business after what happened to napster?

Reid
Feb 10th, 2002, 11:19 PM
I use Morpheus as well, even though I prefer to buy CDs, I find that it's good to sample songs off the 'net before buying the CD.

I used to be a Napster boy as well, before it's fall.

jenova_jeb
Feb 11th, 2002, 01:12 AM
I use Morpheus, and put the songs on my MP3 player, but I like just transfering the music right from my CDs onto the MP3 player more. You don't have to look for good quality, and all that stuff. I just find it's a lot easier. Morpheus is good if you don't have the CD, and are just looking for some free music :p .

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 11th, 2002, 09:01 AM
I used Morpheus but I found WinMX and find that better. But I still use Morpheus for software and movies.

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 11th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I used Morpheus but I found WinMX and find that better. But I still use Morpheus for software and movies.

Yea, WinMX is the best.

LoRd BanShee
Feb 11th, 2002, 10:51 AM
I have about 1000 songs on my harddisk all downed, i use morpheus and kazaa together with audiogalaxy to down about a 100 songs at a time, Audiogalaxy has the advantage of only having audiofiles and a lot less virusses and bogus files, But between M and K, M is the best because K(azaa) has alot more internal errors!

007_JamesBond
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:41 PM
The only downloading thing that I have is Imesh.

MakgSnake
Feb 11th, 2002, 01:55 PM
I Used WinMX Before.........That Program Is Really NO GOOD, The Downloads And Everything, IMO Its Really BAD!.!

Ive Uninstalled That Program Now!.!

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Really? I find it great. I find a lot more songs using WinMX. Has anyone tried Blubster?

x157anz
Feb 11th, 2002, 04:19 PM
I use a proggy called Kazaa.
Its great you can download nearly every mp3 :)
Software
Games
Documents
Movies
And some other things :) ... i reccomend you get it.

Hylas
Feb 11th, 2002, 05:14 PM
I have Kazaa for video files and audiogalaxy for audio files.
I've tried WinMX but I deleted it. It sucks!
I couldn't find anything there! So I always ended using other softwares.
And it was not very reliable. That's my personal experience.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 11th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Before i had to restart my computer after crashing it I had I Mesh. I liked it and thought it was really cool.

Now I just do internet searches hoping I can find a song I want on a normal site. Usually Japanese anyways.