PDA

View Full Version : Funny Vice City Moments

Cap'nJack
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:58 PM
For instance:

I'm 2 minutes into the game, tooling out on my ***gio... cool as can be, when I see a PJ-600 go by the other way. I do a quick 180 and head off after him. Me and my ***gio are flat-out, balls-to-the-wall and we catch up to him (of course... only in GTA) and I bump him from behind as we're approaching a line of traffic at a red light. As soon as I bump him he drops the hammer and back ends another car sending himself flying. I'm laughing so hard I forget to stop and bash me and the ***gio into the same car as well. I get up and chase after the PJ-600, get there just as the other guys does, but I hop on the bike and somewho or another, he's now standing on my head. He stood there and punched and kicked at the air above my head for about a block or two. Finally I did a wheelie and he flipped off the bike.

This is the greatest game ever.

Cap'nCarJack

MADRUCKIS
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Well sounds more like a glitch, but I got a couple of those two.

I went to the club one evening on my tour of the city and the vilage people were on stage. For anyone who hasen't seen it , you need to check it out cause these guys are the gay-est guys on the planet.
Anyways, I went to the back by the bar and theres chick & security blocking a way. So I tried to push by him to see whats upstairs and he gets pissed and punches me. The chick pulls out a shotty and blast me....BUT.....it went through me and hit the guy kiling him. She keeps bucking at me with no effect. So then back up security comes to take me out. Getting an idea I stand in front of the gaurd and she blast hi to. Eventaully the cops come and they try to arrest her but she bucking away......it was a helluva stand off but she got killed. I felt I was in New York city....not Vice.......lol

BlackThornn
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:32 AM
Parked outside North Point Mall in an Admiral with Flash on.. the Michael Jackson song came on and two peds (black guys with lavender suits) started walking in little circles around my car.. *laughs*

There are others, but I'm busy killing right now.... :D

Andi
Oct 31st, 2002, 08:17 AM
Awesome http://www.gamers-gateway.com/vb/images/smilies/shock.gif http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Drop%20Gob.gif