PDA

View Full Version : Sora and Tidus

Hylas
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:04 PM
I think those guys have some serious problem with resemblances :laugh: Ok, let's talk about the looks of both of them: the clothes are really similar, apart from the fact Tidus must ahemmm.... show his muscles while Sora can't because he's still too young. Then the hair: do they go to the same hairdresser? Or maybe Sora was a Tidus fan and went to the barber shop with a photo of his idol to get the same haircut? The jewelry is also kind of similar, with necklaces and stuff like that. The shoes! Yellow boots for both! Sora has bigger boots because it looked more Disney-style, but still it's yellow boots as you can see.

They must be brothers or something, because to me they look almost identical. It's just that Tidus is more tanned and muscular and he decided to dye his hair maybe? :laugh:

Pu the Owl
Oct 30th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
Or maybe Sora was a Tidus fan and went to the barber shop with a photo of his idol to get the same haircut?

That's one scary possibility! Fanboyism also within videogames themselves! :shock:

Black Heart
Oct 30th, 2002, 09:53 PM
So, that's who I was thinking of when I saw the little guy from Kingdom Heart for the first time....

Beretta55
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:37 PM
yeah they do both look alot alike.....this is just creepy!!:shock:

IcyMourdor
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:37 PM
I usually don't pick up on those kind of things. Now that you mention it, it is scary to how much they are alike.

Rei
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:11 PM
Yes, they're very similar... some details are almost identical. Maybe Nomura sensei likes a lot this type of guys o_O;

kupoartist
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Rei
Yes, they're very similar... some details are almost identical. Maybe Nomura sensei likes a lot this type of guys o_O;
to me, every single one of Nomura's main characters look the same, especially as Cloud, Squall, Tidus and Sora are in the same game here.... but then so does Zidane, and that was Amano...

LaiN
Nov 20th, 2002, 05:25 AM
It begins with Sora in the water,
FFX ends with Tidus in the water...

More resemblances...