PDA

View Full Version : Vice City Cheats

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:57 AM
http://media.ign.com/boards/images/icons/games_gtavicecitylogo.gif

So far i have read that the Flying Cheat is the same !
Flying cheat Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Down, L1, R1.

The first Vice City cheat has been found! You may not be very excited, but the Dodo cheat from GTA3 works in Vice! Except this time you can fly for much longer and go higher. I tried jumping the barriers by the bridge but there's an invisible wall. Some things to do are to go very high and then press Triangle to bail and you go *SPLAT*

Does anyone else , know of any more?:peoples:

trunks69420
Oct 29th, 2002, 06:03 PM
I have all 7 soundtracks, but i cant get the damn cheats to work!! I have no idea what the hell is going on!! I even called take-two interactive out of baltimore, and they gave me Rockstars number, but i cant call NYC, from where i live so i am stuck!! If anyone knows how to use the codes/disks. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

hijakedGTR
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:23 PM
why wreck a game thats just been released! :peoples:

definatly not "HARDCORE" :laugh:

chris
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:39 PM
has anyone figured any cheats out?

MakgSnake
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:41 PM
We just opened the new GTA forums. Please surf the forums before posting yo. Please!.!

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:41 PM
Yep this'll be closed within the next day. Welcome dude but A. there's a brand new forum for GTA related topics, and 2. There is an identical thread within th GTA forum.

Other than that I dunno on your question?

AudioBoxer
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:58 PM
Yes How did I know that you guys will make a GTA Forum, I told you that you should!

alwaysthedvs1
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
We just opened the new GTA forums. Please surf the forums before posting yo. Please!.!
Yeah i surfed the forums.... AND YOUR POINT? No one has posted any cheats on any of the other forms so quit being a ****! People just want some cheats...not ur rudeness......

Pu the Owl
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:03 AM
Ehrmmm.... ok, just give people some more time to find out cheats and stuff like that. The game is still completely new, so it's quite obvious there aren't many cheats around yet, no? :right:
I think this was what Makg was trying to say.

alwaysthedvs1
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Fortune
Ehrmmm.... ok, just give people some more time to find out cheats and stuff like that. The game is still completely new, so it's quite obvious there aren't many cheats around yet, no? :right:
I think this was what Makg was trying to say.
Well we all know the game just cam out... but it doesn't hurt anyone to ask for codes... Makg was making it sound like there where codes on another post... which there aren't.

Beretta55
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:12 AM
well i dont think there are any code's out but like you said dosent hurt to look. i just go to http://www.cheatcc.com/noframes.html that's where i go for cheat's for most of my game's. But i dont think they have GTA: VC code's yet so you have to check daily.