PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Galaxies

Hylas
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:22 AM
I don't have it clear: will this game a massive online RPG or not? I'm not sure if Star Wars Galaxies is a roleplay game....
What are the playable races of the game? Will they add more when the game is out?

Darkness 4 Hire
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:20 AM
its supposed to be a massive online rpg, release for the ps2 is still unknown!

kupoartist
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Hylas
I don't have it clear: will this game a massive online RPG or not? I'm not sure if Star Wars Galaxies is a roleplay game....
What are the playable races of the game? Will they add more when the game is out?
Its been a while since I last read about it, but Galaxies is definatly a MMORPG (you may be getting mixed up with "Kinghts of the old republic" - the offline game by Bioware). I've heard that the majority of races are in it (presumably including Humans, Ewoks, Walking Carpets/Wookies and such... but I doubt you'll be able to be a "yoda" or Hut or somthing...)

The game was supposed to be out about the same time as FFXI (March?) last time I read, but that was most likely for the PC version anyway: The PS2 Version will follow quite some time after, also if it requires the PS2 Hard Drive, there is the quite real possibility that it simply won't be released in the US or Europe - the HD is looking to be in trouble.

Elmyra
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:20 AM
I'm really looking forward to play this game. It seems awesome! I'll surely get it when it's out!

Frozen
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by the_artist

The game was supposed to be out about the same time as FFXI (March?) last time I read, but that was most likely for the PC version anyway: The PS2 Version will follow quite some time after, also if it requires the PS2 Hard Drive, there is the quite real possibility that it simply won't be released in the US or Europe - the HD is looking to be in trouble.

Any ideas if this would be released for X Box? (no HD problems there :D )

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 21st, 2002, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Hylas

What are the playable races of the game? Will they add more when the game is out? There are 8 species you can choose to be. They are Bothan, Human, Mon Calamari, Rodian, Trandoshan, Twi'Lek, Wookiee and Zabrak. I am very curious as to how they'll deal with Force Sensitives... Hmmm, anyways, for all he info you need go to theOfficial Star Wars Galaxies Website (http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/index.jsp).

- S

Darkness 4 Hire
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:46 PM
I'm really looking forward to this game...for the ps2...because i cant wait to be a dark Jedi!

sk8er_kyle
Nov 26th, 2002, 10:59 PM
The game looks really cool. I will get it when it comes out if I have money. I'm kinda broke right now.:ghost:

Vicious
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:52 PM
I heard that Star Wars Galaxies is coming out for X Box only in a magazine and that it might come out for ps2