PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Review of VICE CITY

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 07:04 AM
The first Vice City cheat has been found! You may not be very excited, but the Dodo cheat from GTA3 works in Vice! Except this time you can fly for much longer and go higher. I tried jumping the barriers by the bridge but there's an invisible wall. Some things to do are to go very high and then press Triangle to bail and you go *SPLAT*

.Ok here's the cheat: Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Down, L1, R1.
Accelerate then pull back on the stick to fly!Also I tested a lot of other GTA3 codes but none seem to work. Start testing! If you find a working one tell us!

Well some secrets are already starting to come in. So far we have discovered there is a submarine beach model, other models like dolphins, jellyfish, turtles, etc.
The hidden attack chopper finally has a name -- The Hunter. It is very fast and turns very quickly. (NO I haven't flown this yet.) But it's not as fast as the sea plane. In the vehicle list an RC Goblin has been found (don't know what that is), two types of train - Air Train and Train, and something called DEADDODO. More news coming soon, as well as the cheats!

Andi's Review / Grand Theft Auto Vice City

:Motorcycles are a lot of fun. So far I haven't found a street bike but I have found a couple of Freeways with 2 peds. I speed up to them and slam into them and watch them go flying. It's hilarious! Then Tommy picks up the bike, gets on, and peels out. If you go fast enough and pull back you can pop wheelies. So far every wheelie I've done I have pulled back too far and got hurt. Each crash depends on your speed. The faster the speed the flying you fly and the more you get hurt. I love hurting myself!!! It's so funny! The Freeway is currently my favorite vehicle, until I can ride a boat, PCJ-600, or a heli.Animations are really cool now. Tommy has animations for the bike which are picking the bike up, pulling back on the bike, adn standing up on the bike. He also has a roll animation when you jump off buildings. He rolls to save health.When it's raining and you are going fast you can see water droplets hitting the screen.As for interiors, all I've been in is Club Malibu, the mall, and a Pizza place. At the Pizza place you can order pizza for $45 and you get health. I got lost in the mall. It has working escalators that you can ride. In Club Malibu I beat up a bouncer and stole his brass knuckles. Then I beat up shoppers in the mall with them.Also, Tommy's walking controls are kinda bad. He runs different from Fido. First of all, Tommy is MUCH quicker than Fido. You hold X and this guy RUNS.His walking controls are really jerky. Like I was trying to walk around Club Malibu and I kept slamming into things.Cars are pretty fast this time and have better handling it seems. Also, their speed depends on the surface. For example, you are better off running on the beach than driving on it.

MakgSnake
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:33 PM
I did not read any of that, was looking for the numbers you have given it out of 10 or 100, but you havnt. Seems like a preview more then a review. :laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Andi don't you live in the UK? Am I to believe you're "reviewing" a game you haven't played yet? :roll:

Andi
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:32 AM
Just having a laff man!
What's up with that? I'm getting giddy as F U K :roll:

Tell me some thing i dont know then!
What's all the car's like ! Is there real car damage ? < (when i say this i mean ) Does the front or the rear end of the car cave in when you have a Smash?

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 30th, 2002, 09:00 AM
^ I was just checkin man. Andi you are going to go insane when you get this title. ;)

Andi
Oct 30th, 2002, 09:15 AM
You better beleive it ! I Put the IN in the INSANE ! lol

carnt you spoil me with Spoiler's?

Beretta55
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Andi
You better beleive it ! I Put the IN in the INSANE ! lol

carnt you spoil me with Spoiler's?
no andi we cannont it's fun to see you suffer!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! JK JK:laugh:

Andi
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:24 AM
Thanx for the PM with the info on Vice City! Berreta

Fell free to PM me, with any thing you find out,thats new in Vice!:phew:

Getting near! 8th November 2002 Well 2 hour's before! 7th