PDA

View Full Version : Who owns GTA Vice City?

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 06:29 AM
So which of you lot have got VC @ home now , Not on preorder & still in the shop's! :ghost:

In YOUR GRASP

Hylas
Oct 29th, 2002, 07:59 AM
I don't think it'll be easy to get it without preorder... :shock:

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:04 AM
I know every one has preordered it , but i am asking ?
"who has got it @ Home":laugh:

This language is called English ! Maybe you should Learn it! Or Learn to read Properly!:mad:

How do "Do Not Walk on Grass" signs get there?

I think that is Obviuos ! Don't You

This one's Better

"When they discorverd Milk Came from a Cow , What was they really doing @ the time"!
:laugh:

Carlito
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Andi
So which of you lot have got VC @ home now , Not on preorder & still in the shop's! :ghost:

If this is English, the "not on preorder" part of the sentence to me means: who got it not by preordering it?
So, maybe it's you who can't write English in a clear way and not Hylas who's not able to read? :laugh:

BTW: I'm sure many people will get it within the next few hours and not all of them preordered the game. Not all people have access to stores that let you preorder games.

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:26 AM
Must be shit for ya then! :laugh: :laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 29th, 2002, 01:31 PM
I have it and I've put a couple hours into it........It's amazing. I haven't done any missions, I'm cruising around on my bike collecting packages. And groovin to V-Rock with tunes like: Ozzy, Megadeth, Slayer, Quiet Riot, and Twisted Sister to name a few.

EDIt - Oh and I robbed the hardware store too :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:34 PM
I have it in my hands now :)

Beretta55
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:50 PM
i just got the game like 30 mintue's ago im just doing a couple of mission's after that i will mess around. but i need to find the hardware store thanks for giving me a idea sleazy:laugh:

GTA king
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:09 PM
is it as good as what its meant to be......what was the first thing u done on da game??

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:53 PM
...The Fedex guy came to my house when I was in school...so now I have to wait till tomorrow...

Pardon my language...

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad : :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

...that's better

Beretta55
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by GTA king
is it as good as what its meant to be......what was the first thing u done on da game??
the game is awsome more weapon's and stuff. most of the time you will have a blast rideing the motercycle so when you play it. you will stain your short's. but to answer one question you can do a drive by on a motercycle.

trunks69420
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:58 PM
I love this game. I got mine last night at 11 o'clock and have been playing it since!!! The only thing that i dont like is that i cant use a garage right now!! I cant find one! If anyone knows how to get one without buying property let me know! I love the bikes too! I hate the soundtrack that i bought though(LOL). I have the 7 disk collecters set, and when i drive with it on i start going nuts(real life; not in game) :laugh:
To use plain english, i have the game in my grasp now.;)

Beretta55
Oct 29th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420
I love this game. I got mine last night at 11 o'clock and have been playing it since!!! The only thing that i dont like is that i cant use a garage right now!! I cant find one! If anyone knows how to get one without buying property let me know! I love the bikes too! I hate the soundtrack that i bought though(LOL). I have the 7 disk collecters set, and when i drive with it on i start going nuts(real life; not in game) :laugh:
To use plain english, i have the game in my grasp now.;)
i cant find a garage either dude:disturb: but i will have to do more mission's and kill people for money:laugh: but has anybody got the brass knuckle's yet? or just beat the crap out of a car with a bat? it's great fun;)

trunks69420
Oct 29th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by beretta55

i cant find a garage either dude:disturb: but i will have to do more mission's and kill people for money:laugh: but has anybody got the brass knuckle's yet? or just beat the crap out of a car with a bat? it's great fun;)

Oh hells yes! I stole the brass knuckles from the bouncer at the party club and went ass crazy on the citizens!! Has anyone got to the **SPOILER**

CHAINSAW MISSION!!! I love it! The chainsaw has to be one of the best weapons in the game!!

Beretta55
Oct 29th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420

Oh hells yes! I stole the brass knuckles from the bouncer at the party club and went ass crazy on the citizens!! Has anyone got to the **SPOILER**

CHAINSAW MISSION!!! I love it! The chainsaw has to be one of the best weapons in the game!!
i havent got their yet i already have a tough time from the cop's. i have to keep starting over because of damn cop's!! but the brass knuckle's are also in some kinda ally way also.

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 29th, 2002, 07:41 PM
The chainsaw is sooo sweet. Another fun thing to do is get some tear gas from the cop station and gas all the people dancing at the Malibu club. :D

goodman
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:38 PM
It should be coming in from Amazon asap, so im not gonna read too many threads, back to Lord of the Rings for a while........

Andi
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
The chainsaw is sooo sweet. Another fun thing to do is get some tear gas from the cop station and gas all the people dancing at the Malibu club. :D

LOL LOL LOL LMAO PML LOL

Nnyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss

Buzzin my tit's off just reading all this !
keep it all coming! What about the cheats ?

Trunks , Why is the Chain saw So mint ? Can you chop limbs off?:shock: The susspence is Tearing me Appart!

RobHardo
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:10 PM
I HAVE, I OWN IT, ITS IN MY ROOM, I LOVE THIS GAME THE LITTLE MO-PED ROCKS DUDE ESPECIALLY IN POLICE CHASES

JChampion
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:38 PM
I got mine as pre-ordered yesterday morning at 10:00 am (Oct. 29) at Electronics Boutique in Manchester, CT. There wasn't much of a line or anything but I did talk to the manager and he said they are on back-order for anyone not on the list. He must of repeated this a dozen times or so for people just coming in. I'm glad I picked mine up because ....IT'S AWESOME! You guys will love it!

Andi
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:30 AM
If your From England ! U should not have the Game Untill the 8th November! & Electronic Boutique << Is now Called game! :peoples:

twiztidfreak69er
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:41 PM
The thing I think is funny is flying the chopper low to the ground and chopping ppl up with the blades :)) LMMFAO

nytroph
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:00 PM
I DO:happy: :D ;) :P

zimm
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:56 PM
It must suck reading all these posts and not having the game.
I was lucky enough to get it the night it came out.

dan da man
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:08 PM
is does suck reading the messages with out having it

zimm
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:12 PM
I feel for you Man , NO not really LOL
Good luck on getting it

goodman
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:14 PM
Sold it without looking at it, and it doesnt bother me at all.....

dan da man
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:18 PM
u meen u sold vice city without it bothering and im in total suspence w8int for it on friday

goodman
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Sold it on Half.com in 30 minutes two days ago, i will play it someday, got too much to play in the meantime....

Andi
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:51 AM
Doubt it http://smilies.networkessence.net/contrib/ruinkai/smashfreakB.gif Who would do such a thing ! With all the Press N stuff!
Have you gone mad ? http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/sarge/Slam_anim.gif

goodman
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Nope, not at all, im quite satisfied, right now! ;)

Richg67
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:18 PM
I do NOT own a copy yet. I HAVE been playing it though. My brother has a copy he did NOT pre-order it and managed to get it a day before the PRE-ORDER ppl did.

A friend of mine bought 2 copies and did NOT pre-order. The guy at the counter said, "I'm sorry sir but we can only sell one copy per customer.". So he says, "Well I'm one and he's the other. He's not old enough so I'm buying him one for him. I'm his Uncle.". The guy at the counter looked a bit dismayed and, noticing my friend looks like one of the Haitian mafia, said, "Well...ok then." and promptly sold him 2 copies.

GoreTimeAgain
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:16 PM
No, I DO NOT have GTA VC yet, and I will NEVER friggen-EVER pre-order anything again from Amazon. Placed the order October 7th. They said it was due here between Nov. 5 and Nov. 10. :frust:

I'm going crazy out here in BFE! Hell, I never needed to pre-order anyway. I was browsing the mall on the release date, and found lots of 'em. I'm close to buying it anyway, and refusing the one from Amazon.

All I can do for the time being is lurk. :peoples:

Oh yeah, Hi everyone. Newbie here.

Brett

goodman
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Wassup, Goretime, thats weird you didnt get it from Amazon because i got it in a buy 2 get one free deal, and it was delivered on this past Saturday. You musta gotten screwed up somewhere in there.