PDA

View Full Version : GTA III Reciept used to convict Serial Carjacker.

BlackThornn
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:00 AM
Article. (http://www.phillyburbs.com/couriertimes/news/news/1024grandtheft.htm)

I don't know wether to fall over laughing or grumble with this one.. 'cause you know that some damn politician's gonna try and use this as fodder for the 'video games cause violence' campaign somewhere down the line. >_>

MakgSnake
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:04 AM
That is some funny thing, the guy is way too stupid, I mean if he wanted to steal a car why put all of us in trouble??..

Already the Sniper shootings have been blamed on video games, and now this, its small and little, but still, adds up to the list of crimes and stupid things that people do after playing video games.

Stupid *****es

Redpyramidhead
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:43 AM
I f I read that article correctly, this dude was stealing cars before Grand Theft Auto 3 ever came out, having just got outta jail for the same thing earlier. SO they can't blame GTA3! woohoo!

_RED_ stuff

hijakedGTR
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:47 AM
SO they can't blame GTA3! woohoo!
sad thing is, they still will... you cant get around the fact that politicians will use anything and everything to proove a point. its a annoying fact that all gamers will have to understand

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Let's hope they don't blame the game ! Or Rockstar will have to tone the game's down alot!:mad:
Which would make them Super Sh*t!

Beretta55
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:51 AM
why must they blame videogame's for everything? it could of been the videogame or the guy just wanted to steal a car for kick's. either that or he is a nutjob.....i think someday videogame's will be outlawed but that's just me.

Andi
Oct 31st, 2002, 08:54 AM
As long as i get Vice City 1st i dont give a Fuk!:roll: