PDA

View Full Version : Magikala Parts 5 - 6

Soul Angel
Feb 10th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Okay here's part 5 of Magikala

As the trio crossed the Chukotey Plains, they soon came across the Edren village. The village was so peaceful with graceful smooth music being played which could be heard all around the village. The village was also really colourful, with all the colours in the rainbow.
Eclipse, Kilma and Yasmin stood there in amazement.

Eclipse: “This must be the Edren village!”
Kilma & Yasmin: “Wow!”

A young girl with blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes walked up to them.

Girl: "Hello there welcome to my humble village of the Edrens please allow me to be your guide when walking around my beautiful village.”

Eclipse: “Why thank you.”
Girl: “Please call me Hope.”
Eclipse: “I’m Eclipse and these are my friends Kilma and Yasmin.”
Kilma & Yasmin: “Hi!”

Hope: “Its a pleasure to meet you two, now shall we start the tour?”
Eclipse: “Of course! Lead the way.”

Hope started to show them around the village.

Hope: “Here is one of the busies places in Edren, the town market, this is where you can buy and sell goods.”

Yasmin: “Wow look at all the neat stuff!”
Kilma: “Yes it seems so busy but still so calm.”

Eclipse looks at one of the stalls and notices something which he has been looking ages

Eclipse: “Oh its a ‘Key Stone’ I have been looking for one of those since I heard about them for the first time.”

Yasmin: “What on Ukila is a Key Stone when it is around?”

Eclipse: “A mystical stone with unknown powers, its said that the key stones are able to open hidden doors within the world of Ukila.”

Yasmin: “Really!!”
Kilma: “Oh come on that’s only an old wives tale!”

Eclipse: “Even so I’m still going to buy it....... Hey you never know it just might come in handy one day.”

Kilma: “Yes as a paperweight!”
Eclipse: “Grrrr!”

Yasmin: “Temper, temper what on Ukila will Hope ever think about us acting so childish.”

Eclipse goes up and talks to the old woman behind the stall

Eclipse: “Excuse me how much does this cost?”
Old woman: “Ther tik yilk, dut decos gut gee yooking di’ll cos gut dix yilk.”

Eclipse: “Huh!??.....(turns and looks at Hope with a surprised face on) Um what did she say?”
Hope: “She said that’ll cost you 300G but because you are good looking chap she’ll give it to you for 10G.”

Eclipse: “Oh thank you.”
Old woman: “Glazes.”

Yasmin: “Say why didn’t she just say it in the language spoken by everyone else on this planet.”

Hope: “We Edren’s can understand different types of languages and can learn them very fast............... But when it comes to speaking them for some reason are tribe has difficulty in doing so. I am fortunate to be able to speak your language as well as my very own tribe’s language.”

Hope: “Well will you be staying for the night?”

Eclipse: “Um sorry but we need to go to the Eoforwine tribe’s home Escaflane. I heard word that you can get there by Spirit lake.... Do you happen to know?”

Hope: “Hmm Spirit lake..... Oh Swift might know!”
Eclipse: “Swift?”
Hope: “Yes a friend of mine..... I’ll just go and ask her.”

Hope walks up to a small white creature with long black tipped ears, and purple stripes on its back. Hope starts to talk to it.

Yasmin: “What the hell?!”
Kilma: “Um why is she talking to that creature.”
Eclipse: “No way could it be?”
Yasmin: “Could it be what? Hey Eclipse what is it?”
Eclipse: “That creature must be a Mon!”
Kilma: “A Mon?”
Yasmin: “Yeah so what’s so special about that?”

Eclipse: “Mons and Edrens are said to be great friends with one another, there friendship to one another has lasted for many years, so much so that people belief that the Edrens and Mons are close ancestors. You see it was believed that they were the same at one time and that some where in on the line the Mons and Edrens became two separate species, One Myth said it was a curse which was put on the Edren tribe so that the Edrens and Mons will fight with each other and bring war onto their selfs, but only to back fire because of the love between a Mon and a Edren and so peace was kept between them.”

Kilma: “Wow what a strange Myth.”
Yasmin: “That was it?”
Eclipse: “Well the full story is a little bit longer, but maybe I’ll tell you it some other time.”

Hope: “Um excuse me, Swift says that the Spirit Lake is just west of here, so please allow me and Swift show you the way.”

Eclipse: “Are you sure?”

Hope: “Hehehee, of course.... I have to admit though I’ve always wanted to go to Escaflane and see one of their famous Rush Ball matches which they are known for.”

Eclipse: “Of course will be happy to take you along.”
Yasmin: “Geez you wasn’t like that with me.”
Kilma: “Don’t worry Yasmin its a bloke thing, they just can’t resist beautiful woman.”
Eclipse: “Ahhgg!”

Hope: “Hehee.......... Well when are you ready to go?”

Hope, Eclipse and the others started to head to spirit lake. Once they reached there....

Hope: “Well here we are at Spirit Lake.”

Eclipse: “Okay I guess now the best thing we could do is have a look around and speak to the people here to find out how to get to Escaflane.”

After talking and looking around to different people they noticed by the lake is an old man beside a strange floating platform. Eclipse and the others decided to walk up to him.

Eclipse: “Excuse me but do you know how to get to Escaflane?”

Old man: “And what is the reason for all of this?”

Eclipse: “Well you see I have came to see an old friend of my old man’s who lives in Escaflane...... My old man told me to go and see him as he might be able to help me out.”

Old man: “Hmm, all of you?”

Eclipse: “Well yes, there all with me.”

Hope: “Um sir is there a problem.”

Old man: “No..... Um have I seen you from somewhere before young lady?”

Hope: “Well I do come from the Edren tribe which is not too far from here.”

Old man: “Are yes I remember now you helped show me around your lovely village.... Hahaha I see now that you are the tourist.......... Well you’ve came to the right place then, this platform here is a pod which will take you to Escaflane.”

Hope: “Really, oh my this must be Eoforwine technology.”

Old man: “Hahaha yes indeed it is..... The Eoforwine tribe is one of the most advanced technology tribe around.”

Eclipse: “So are you going to allow us down.”
Old man: “Yes but for a price!”
Eclipse: “Oh bother!!....How much then?”
Old man: “For only 10G.”

Eclipse: “Well I guess so, here...... Don’t mind me asking but why the strict security.”

Old man: “A big Rush Ball match will be on its the Escaswifts against the Andrins, two of the best teams around. The last time they had a match against each other was two years ago...... When the Escaswift's Ace was badly injured by Kendrin. I remember he was in a comer for two whole weeks, its surprising he wasn’t left with any serious scars or anything, and he is still playing Rush Ball better then ever.”

Kilma: “Who is there Ace player then.”
Old man: “Hahaha, None other then Tito!”

Eclipse
Could this be the same Tito who is Alan’s son?

Old man: “People say that Kendrin tried to get rid of him altogether when he did that Spin Drop attack on him, if it wasn’t for Tito’s moonzeal to take in some of that blow, he would of being surly dead, its amazing though still that he did survive it any how, and for him to still be playing the sport, well then it just goes to show even death won’t stop him from reaching his goal.”

Hope: “But why did he try to kill Tito, and why on Ukila hasn’t he been banned from playing the sport.”

Old man: “Kendrin sees Tito as his ultimate rival, Tito learnt the sport very quickly, and Tito’s speed and agility is unmatched, and for Kendrin getting Tito out of the game will mean a sure win for his team...... But if you are also wondering why he hasn’t been banned, it’s because he didn’t do an illegal move, Spin drops are allowed, you see a Spin drop consists of the Moonzeal grabbing hold of the opponent’s moonzeal and then spinning downwards and bashing it on the ground, where by that time the rider would of jumped off.......... But in Tito’s case Kendrin had taught his Moonzeal to grab hold of Tito’s legs as well so no matter how much Tito tried to get off he couldn’t. Basically all Tito could do is prepare himself for the blow, though there isn’t that much you could do, really his Moonzeal helped save him by trying to take in most of the blow.... Yes a Moonzeal is really a Rush Balls player’s best friend.”

Eclipse: “Sorry to disturb the story telling but can we start going?”

Old man: “Oh yes! sorry about that I can get carried away at times, please just step on the platform and away we go.”

Kilma: “Um how far is Escaflane?”

Old man: “Well its about 2000 miles away out in sea but the Air pod is incredibly fast so it won’t take to long before we get there.”

The old man stepped onto the platform, with then Eclipse and Hope and just as Klima was about to walk on.

Kilma: “Yasmin what’s wrong?”
Yasmin: “Well um er you see um we Cafabring have kind of got a thing about um er water.”
Hope: “Yasmin are you afraid of water?”

Yasmin: “Yes all of us Cafabring are we can’t swim neither.”
Eclipse: “Oh bother that’s all we need.”
Kilma: “Hmm.... You two go on and go to Escaflane I’ll wait here with Yasmin.”
Hope: “Are you sure Kilma?”

Kilma: “Of course, Yasmin and I will wait here until you get back, there’s a inn over there which we can easy stay in.”

Eclipse: “Well if you are sure....... Will be back as soon as we can, just stay safe and out of trouble okay.”

Yasmin: “We will do!”
Kilma: “Just have a safe journey okay.”

The platform realises a sort of see through liquid water whict started to turn into a hard sort of glass, as the pod closes. The Pod then starts to sink down into the water and shot out into the water within a blink of a eye. Eclipse and Hope head off to Escaflane.

To be continued.......

Pu the Owl
Feb 10th, 2002, 03:22 PM
Weeeeeeeeee! I like Hope's character very much Soul Angel! But I still have to read the other parts of the story!
I'll be able to tell you my fave character then ;)

Great work Soul Angel!

MakgSnake
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Good Thing Soul, That Its On. And Yeah Hope Is A Great Character But Yasmin Is The Best. And I'd Say Tito Is Funny Too.!. (I Mean Later)

IcyMourdor
Feb 10th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Another great part to a great story.

Hylas
Feb 11th, 2002, 05:18 PM
The story seems good, but there are too many dialogues IMO.
I mean, maybe adding some more action or descriptions would be nice! So you can add lots of details and stuff!

Keep up the good work, your story seems cool! :)

Soul Angel
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:46 PM
Okay here's part 6 to Magikala

Just as the pod nearly arrives they could see Escaflane.
Escaflane was a large underwater city, The city had colourful walls and colourful glass tube like things, which were really walk ways to the different parts of the city.

Hope: “Wow.... Is that Escaflane?”
Old man: “Yep that’s the Eoforwine’s capital city Escaflane.”
Hope: “Its so beautiful.”
Eclipse: “Yes I always wanted to see the Escaflane capital, but I never imaged it to be so.... Big!”

The air pod soon arrives at Escaflane. The Air pod went through a liquid seal which stopped the water from coming in. At the same time it opened the airpod so the people could get out of them.
Eclipse and Hope walk out of the air pod onto the hard colorful marble like floors of the city.

Old man: “Well here we are at Escaflane, please enjoy your stay, and remember to just come back here when you want to go back to land.”

Eclipse: “Thank you......(Eclipse turns and looks at Hope) Well we better start looking for Alan’s house, oh unless you’ve got better things you want to do.”

Hope: “No I’ll be glad to help you find your friends, besides the Rush Ball match doesn’t start until late in the night.

Eclipse: “Well we better start looking.”

As Eclipse and Hope started walking down the busy streets, they suddenly heard a voice.

Voice: “Hey you there!”
Eclipse: “Er are you talking to us?”
Man: “Yeah hey are you Gilmosh’s son, Eclipse?”
Eclipse: “Yes that I am, why do you want to know.”

Man: “Ha! Alan sent me to find you, so to take you back to his place, being that this city is quite a big place you could easy get lost.”

Eclipse: “Alan knew we were coming?”
Man: “Well come on! I’m sure the both of you have a lot to talk about.”

The man takes Eclipse and Hope back to Alan’s house.

Man: “Well here we are, sorry about the rush but with this big match on and all everyone is a little bit off their feet.”

Eclipse: “Its alright if you didn’t come and find us we would of probably be still looking around aimlessly.”

Man: “Well see yeah.”

Eclipse and Hope walks up to the house where a young lady answers the door.

Jane: “Oh you must be Eclipse..... Dear Eclipse and his friend is here.”
Alan: “Well send them in dear.”
Jane: “Please come in and make yourself at home.”

Eclipse and Hope walk in and meet up with Alan

Eclipse: “Hello I am Eclipse and this here is my friend Hope you must be Alan, my father has spoken a lot about you.”

Alan: “Indeed I am Alan and this is my wife Jane.”

Jane: “Sorry that we can’t introduce you to our son Tito, but with this Rush Ball match and all he’s been busy practising with the rest of the Escaswift team.”

Eclipse: “Its quite alright I’m sure I will meet him one day.”
Alan: “Yes Quite, Quite....... Now Eclipse your father sent word about your coming and how the Terror has once again strucked your hometown.”

Jane: “Yes we are so sorry to hear about it, we hope there wasn’t many casualties.”
Eclipse: “There wasn’t many this time, which could just mean that the Terror is not at full strength let.......... But the true reason why I have came is to ask you for a favour Alan.”

Alan: “And that is, please tell me or how do you expect me to answer your question.”

Eclipse: “What I ask could.... No will lead to danger and maybe but I just hope not could lead to death.......... Alan I wish you to join me to go up against the Terror..... I’ll understand if you don’t want too.”

Alan: “......... Sorry Eclipse I can’t go with you no matter how much I would like to go.”
Eclipse: “Oh....... I guess my father was wrong about you this time.”
Alan: “Eclipse......... The reason I said no is that I am suffering from Karputo poisoning.”
Eclipse: “Karputo poisoning? But how?”

Alan: “I was down at the great canyons just Northwest of here under the sea...... It is known for its dangers especially with Karputos.”

Eclipse: “What on your own?”

Alan: “No!.... I’m not that crazy....... No Tito came with me........ Well anyway as I was checking out the canyon, I didn’t notice a Karputo coming towards me, just then Tito shouted out, look out behind you... But by that time it was to late the karputo struck me with its venom it also tried to take Tito as well but he was far to quick for it........ I can’t exactly remember everything but I know Tito mange to make the Karputo give chase to him and some how Tito manage to lose the dame thing thank the water spirit......... But anyway that is the reason why I can’t go.”

Alan: “Eclipse I want to ask you this!”

Eclipse: “Huh! What is it Alan?”
Alan: “I want you to take Tito with you in place of me.”
Eclipse: “What!..... Are you sure..... I mean would he really want to come?”

Alan: “I don’t no but I know it will be for the best and it may answer some of those questions of his.”
Eclipse: “So where can I find Tito?”
Jane: “Well where else at the Rush Ball stadium.”
Hope: “Of course he’s a Rush Ball player! I’ve heard he’s supposed to be the best.”

Alan: “Ah hahaha I guess your one of his many lady fans are’ya!”
Hope: “What!!?”
Jane: “Darling please...... Your embarrassing the young girl.”

Eclipse: “So will find him at the Rush Ball stadium...... Hmm well its starting to get late so we better start to head off there.”

Hope: “Yes I don’t want to miss this match oh!..... Um aren’t you two worried about this match..... I mean what happened two years ago?”

Jane: “Yes of course we are...... But I know he will be alright I’ve always sensed something about him which makes him stick out from all of the others.”

Alan: “Yes well anyway just one last thing Eclipse...... When you ask Tito about joining you, please don’t say we asked you to okay.”

Eclipse: “I understand, you think that if I said that you wanted him to take your place he might feel that he had to even if he doesn’t really want to, right!”

Alan: “Yes some think like that......... Mind you, you might have to push a little he can be a little bit stubborn at times okay.”

Eclipse: “Sure!..... Well Hope lets get going.”

Hope nods her head and agrees and they both head off to the Rush Ball stadium.

To be continued.............

Btw I'll try and put more detail in my story for you guys ;)