PDA

View Full Version : The Next GTA

GTA king
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:35 PM
does any1 think if there wud ever b a GTA after vice city. It'll probably b 2 years or so if they was thinkin of 1. If there was i think it wud be in the future. The player cud b the son of the player in GTA 3 :roll:

What do u think?

Vic Viper
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:45 PM
GTA: Online.:peoples:

GTA king
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:47 PM
yea m8. so playerz can do missions together!

Andi
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:34 PM
Have you all been asleep ?

Grand Theft Auto 4 Is Already in the Work's!

I wil find the Article out , & post it here for yall to read !:roll:

So Gta king
Who is the KING <ME
Andi :laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 26th, 2002, 06:24 PM
If GTA was online it'd be stupid. Because it would be complete and utter anarchy, you'd finally connect your ass to the game and within 5 seconds you'll be wasted. Think about it.

MakgSnake
Oct 26th, 2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
If GTA was online it'd be stupid. Because it would be complete and utter anarchy, you'd finally connect your ass to the game and within 5 seconds you'll be wasted. Think about it.

I agree with that, but still I like the sound of GTAO because imagine, you stealing a car and as you are passing by, you see some other dude causing major mayhem, it would be cool seeing that.

And reaching a certain place in a limited time would make it a car racing game, which could be a good thing IMO, and then assasinating the max numbers of thugs in a mission, and like that who ever is on top of the "WANTED" list would win the game, something like that. Sounds pretty good.

The max numbers of players should be 10....... Ten bad ass mother****ers roaming around.

and Andi no one is a king or anything, but equal in each and everyway.

Andi
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:44 AM
Maybe on the PS3
Grand Theft Auto Online ! Would be The DADDY of all game's , if it were as it is in VC :roll:

Andi
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:33 AM
http://gta.gamegossip.com/images/update.gif
Super Speed boat! :cool:

trunks69420
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:29 AM
I think GTAO would be great if they did something like "Create a Gang/player" mode. Think about it!! How cool would it be to completely customize your player and recruit online members into your gang.
Think "Turf Wars"!!!

Andi
Oct 28th, 2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Andi
Have you all been asleep ?

[B]Grand Theft Auto 4 Is Already in the Work's!

I wil find the Article out , & post it here for yall to read !:roll:

As Promised :ghost:

Rockstar Have a New GTA Game in Production
Written by Andi on October 28, 2002

One of the biggest games at the moment for any console has to be Rockstar's "Grand Theft Auto 3". And like with most big games, there is often a follow-up to it.....

Well sources at Rockstar and DMA have said that they have already begun on the follow-up to GTA3 entitled "Grand Theft Auto Vice City". The game is due out towards the end of 2002.

As well as that, they are hard at work on making Grand Theft Auto 4, the proper sequel to GTA3. That is due out at some point next year. 2003

Details are very vague at the moment, but i will give you more information when i get it.

MakgSnake
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:58 PM
I dont want GTA: Online and then GTA4. It would be better if GTA4 is online as well. That'd be cool.

Andi
Oct 28th, 2002, 01:09 PM
I dont think that the PlayStation 2 is powerfull enough!

MakgSnake
Oct 28th, 2002, 01:15 PM
I dont think that the PlayStation 2 is powerfull enough!
I think it is very powerful, there is soo much to utilize from this system still. Just wait for sometime and you will see when these developers realize what they make out of this machine. Give it some time.

PsOne wasn't that great in the beginning either, but in the end it gave us some mind blowing titles.

GTA king
Oct 28th, 2002, 01:20 PM
i would like to c a GTA where there are animals like dogs or cats wondering the streets. And children.:P

MakgSnake
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by GTA king
i would like to c a GTA where there are animals like dogs or cats wondering the streets. And children.:P

Oh and so it was not enough killing men and women on the streets, you want to kill animals and kids now too.

Beretta55
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:54 PM
well dude....why? if they put children it would really stir a problem with the media and what not. and plus when you kill a kid or animal you will feel guilty i know i would. so it's just better to stick with adult men and women.

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 06:19 AM
I'm not sure but i think that there will be dog's & children in Vice City!
But today is the day we find out ! Because the US now have the game ! Xcept New York! They get it tomorrow
& little old farty England get's it on the 8th

GTA king
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:46 AM
u all take it as bad thing, what i was trying to say was that it would be cool if kids + animals wondered the street, u cud shoot em but its an option up 2 u!!!!!:peoples:

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:52 AM
No it's not a bad thing ! It's only a game ....
It would be cool tho , a kid running out from behind the Mr Whoopy Ice cream van! Splat :laugh:

GTA king
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:45 AM
exactly, u gotta think of da funny side

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:50 AM
I bet you cant wait!
"The susspence is Killing me "http://media.ign.com/boards/images/icons/gta3b.gif

It's making me http://www.gamegossip.com/ubb/cwmsmilies/cwm8.gif

GTA king
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:57 AM
nop, i cant stand it anymore,not long now though! BUT AS SOON AS SOME1 GETS DA GAME IN DA US, TELL US HOW GOOD IT IS PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

"Lucky Yanks!!!!!"

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:04 AM

"Lucky Yanks!!!!!"

:laugh: http://forums.xengen.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif

US :drool:
UK :boo:
Never mind ! not much longer!

MakgSnake
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:05 AM
exactly, u gotta think of da funny side
I believe there is no funny side to killing kids and animals, even in a videogame, especially in a game like GTA. Already video games have been blamed so much for the violence out there.

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:07 AM
:laugh: :laugh:Makgsnake:laugh: :laugh: .................
That will be all!:roll:

Nice sig by the way! Cool

GTA king
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:20 AM
I believe there is no funny side to killing kids and animals, even in a videogame, especially in a game like GTA

Thats just it.......Its only a videogame. if that bothers u that much, why dont u mind killing adults in video games?

Andi
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:31 AM

If that bothers u that much, why dont u mind killing adults in video games?

Good reply!

Beretta55
Oct 29th, 2002, 12:55 PM

Thats just it.......Its only a videogame. if that bothers u that much, why dont u mind killing adults in video games?
because mostly in GTA3 adult's said smart ass remark's to me or cut me off so they had to pay:laugh:

GTA king
Oct 29th, 2002, 01:09 PM
yea but if stray dogs were in the game, they cud attack u in the streets. Or children could piss u off

Beretta55
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:48 PM
yea but if stray dogs were in the game, they cud attack u in the streets. Or children could piss u off
i could see a little smart ass kid in the street's badmouthing you.....damn kid's:laugh:

MakgSnake
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:31 PM
Because in Mature rated game, adults are a part of the videogame. GTA revolves around adults. I dont see SUPERMARIO game, killing other kids with guns or running them over with cars.

In a rated R movie, you will not see Micky Mouse and his fans. Get that straight.

Andi
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:48 AM
Now now Children! lol
Behave & play along Nicely :laugh:
Just tell me more about Vice City! PLZZZZZZZZ

Beretta55
Oct 30th, 2002, 02:50 PM
Now now Children! lol
Behave & play along Nicely :laugh:
Just tell me more about Vice City! PLZZZZZZZZ
if you have any question's you could pm me or anybody else who own's the game.

JChampion
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:30 PM
I think the next evoultion should be on the time tip (ex: 80's in VC). I think a Roaring 20's game wold be interesting (I already know about Mafia...but imagine Rockstar messing with that theme)..but I think they'll do a Swinging London of the 60's like in GTA II's expansion pack of a few years back.

Hylas
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:34 PM
The Roaring 20's.... wow! This sounds pretty cool! Something on the style of classic gangsters movies!

MakgSnake
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by JChampion
I think a Roaring 20's game wold be interesting
That would be pretty nice, but like you said MAFIA is already there, so rockstar would be blammed on not being original and just copying and all

It would be cool to see GTA back in 1800s, or even 1700s, and make sure of weapons and horses and small houses to put in it and that theme would be really cool. and make it really huge, like not only killing people or taking down the horsemen, but actually conquering small villages and stuff like that. That would be really cool. With beethoven style music being played at the back.

Redpyramidhead
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

It would be cool to see GTA back in 1800s, or even 1700s, and make sure of weapons and horses and small houses to put in it and that theme would be really cool. and make it really huge, like not only killing people or taking down the horsemen, but actually conquering small villages and stuff like that. That would be really cool. With beethoven style music being played at the back.

And what would this game be called? Gtand Theft Horse-drawn Buggy? I think the game loses its status as part of the same series at that point.:laugh:

_RED_ stuff

MakgSnake
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:44 PM
There were some vehicles during that time too you know. And that would be a hard job to come up with too for RockStar. Everything else wouldn't be as exciting as that would. I love the idea.

Andi
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

And what would this game be called? Gtand Theft Horse-drawn Buggy?

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: http://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/images/on.gif :laugh: