PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 9th, 2002, 10:24 PM
I just got MOH Allied Assault for my PC and wow! An excellent WWII experience. I highly recommend this game. And now I'm twice as excited for MOH Frontline due out 06/04/2002

IcyMourdor
Feb 9th, 2002, 10:27 PM
Is this an advertisement or is there a purpose to this thread?

Mercury Shadow
Feb 9th, 2002, 10:49 PM
Hey Mourdor, get off his ass, he obviously wants to start a topic

I can't wait till MOH comes out for PS2 also! Too bad we have to wait so long... Is it true that the game's plot will be based around the movie Saving Private Ryan? If so, the beach scene in the beginning of the movie will rule! What kind of weapons are in the PC game?

IcyMourdor
Feb 9th, 2002, 10:53 PM
I didn't mean anything by it. I just wanted to see if there was a purpose to this thread. I may have missed something.

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 9th, 2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor
Is this an advertisement or is there a purpose to this thread?

I'm expressing my excitment for these great games. If war games are too much for you to handle there's always Pikmin.

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 9th, 2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
Is it true that the game's plot will be based around the movie Saving Private Ryan? If so, the beach scene in the beginning of the movie will rule! What kind of weapons are in the PC game?

I agree. I want the beach scene too. The weapons are your standard WW2 stuff. Frontline will be a welcome addition to my PS2 library. I don't know about the SPR plot. I think it will just be in the same time frame.

BowevelJoe
Feb 9th, 2002, 11:26 PM
ah all MOH games kick ass, this is just another awsome one to add to the library :)

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 10th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Just curious Moudor, I've never been rude to you so whats with the rude posts? Really I expect more from a mod.

BowevelJoe
Feb 10th, 2002, 03:36 PM
i dunno Sleazy he acts like hes some kind of board pro or something lol, maybe he should be a mod, to put "great threads" in the great thread section etc lol....