PDA

View Full Version : Will KH sell more than FFX?

Jolie
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Is there the possibility that this game can sell more than Final Fantasy X?
Will it become the newest best selling game from Squaresoft?

Frozen
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:43 AM
I'm not sure if there's an answer for that quesion right now..... time will tell. A possibility, of course there is, although I'm not sure how probable could that be. As for me, I'm really not excited at all by this game. I've heard it's awsome and all, and I know I will get it in the near future, but it has not come even close in "exciting me" the way FFX did.

IcyMourdor
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:59 AM
Prediction? Yes, people will want to try out the game. Will Disney mess up Square's record? Is this game worth it? How much like Final Fantasy is this?

That last one is definitly going to be the biggest one. People are only one-sided as to think that all their games must be like FF. Did Squaresoft not make the Chrono series?

I personally liked KH, even though I'm not that far yet. This could be one of Squaresoft's best hits as it will open it up to younger generations. The story isn't as complicated as the Cloud vs Sephiroth hatred and the Squall & Rinoa love story.

Of course, time will tell as to what truly happens.

Vicious
Dec 4th, 2002, 01:08 PM
I think that it might because almost everyone I know that plays video games either already has it or is planning on getting it.
:evil: :evil: :evil: