PDA

View Full Version : Favorite DBZ Character!??

Darkness 4 Hire
Oct 13th, 2002, 04:57 PM
I gotta ask the question on who is your Favorite DBZ character???

Mine is Definently Future and Chibi Trunks!!

Pu the Owl
Oct 13th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Chibi Gohan. He's the only character I like in DBZ. Piccolo is somewhat cool too, but it's a shame he's never able to beat a single villain during the series :P

MADRUCKIS
Oct 13th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Vegeta-hands down

How can you not like the Prince.

His pride and his ego give him such a rage and weird sort of compasion that is maddd intresting.

Frozen
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Chibi Gohan. He's the only character I like in DBZ. Piccolo is somewhat cool too, but it's a shame he's never able to beat a single villain during the series :P

Hey sweety, watch your words towards Piccoro there. Remember how he beated the s*** out of Maki Gero, yes? Remember how he finished Raditz? Remember how he almost blasted Cell to oblivion?

Now, gotta keep in mind the circumstances he always lived in. He usually had to pick fights in which he was practically alone against a damn powerful enemy. Remember the fight against android 17 also. If the cyborg didn't have either his unlimited energy (so he would know fatigue) and didn't have that protective energy field, Piccoro could have just wiped out the floor with him, as well as with Android 18. And also remember that if it wasn't for him, Gokou and Gohan would have been doomed for eternity.

and yes, little Gohan was superb, I always liked him much more when he was little than when he was an adult.

My favorites are those 3: Gokou, Piccoro, and Gohan. Then comes Vegeta, Future Trunks, and Tien shin han.

JC Denton
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:03 PM
i like shinn and vegeta, Vegeta is just the best, shame he gets beaten up in every single movie,
lets not forget though that he did appear in the most amazing sequence in one of the brolley movies (cant remember which one)
when he gets his head smashed into a rock.
brolley and bardock own.

but i must say that i really hate yamcha, i think his is such a coward and cant fight anything becasue he is so weak. And yes chibi gohan is cool,

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:56 PM
Vegeta all the way.All the other character care about everything and always give a reason not to do something while vegeta goes and acts and doesnt give a shit.

Daedaelus
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Majin-Buu of-course.

In the good guys: Goten.

007_JamesBond
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:03 PM
Gohan is my fav

| Gotriunks |
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:26 PM
I would say Gotenks

MADRUCKIS
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:05 PM
Just saw Vegito vs Buu
And I gotta admit.....

Buu is one funny guy. He's arrogant and powerful-like Cell-but way more powerful than him. I just watch him and laugh sometimes :laugh:

1. Vegeta
2. Super Buu
3. Cell

lowdru2k2
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:37 PM
I gotta say...

#1 Vegeta
#2 Younger Gohan
#3 Goku

LordChaos211
Nov 5th, 2002, 09:40 PM
my favorit DBZ character is SSJ4 Gogeta

Hat Guy
Nov 13th, 2002, 01:04 AM
Kid Gohan.

But Supereme Kai is also cool (i want that moehawk man!)

in case the sig didn't give it away

trunks69420
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:01 AM
Vegeta!! He is stronger than any other fighter in the DBZ universe. Maybe not always in the lead with the SS advances, but his will/hatred and saiyan mentality makes him the best!! thats just my opinion by the way...

Zanku
Nov 30th, 2002, 01:01 PM
Puar and Vegeta, w00t!

kold
Dec 1st, 2002, 02:20 AM
Vegeta then Trunks.

Zanku
Dec 1st, 2002, 07:57 AM
Location of JC Denton Cambridgeshire,England
How weird, i know this is completely off topic, but JC where abouts are you? Ever heard of St.Neots? Or are you living in Cambridge itself? If you aint guessed, im from Cambridgeshire too (not Namek, lol)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:03 PM
DBZ: Young Gohan or Gotenks.

DB: Goku, definitely. And DB is far better than DBZ.

Mr. Death
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:10 PM
:evil: I would have to say young Gohan and the 3rd forum of Buu. :ghost:

Fox
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:54 PM
Majin buu>>>>>>>>>>>>>YuO
which other villian turns you into a cookie?
yeah. thats what i thought.:roll:

Chara
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:11 AM
I would have to say little gohan and piccolo.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:39 AM
Mine would have to be Gohan during the Cell Games saga.

Vicious
Dec 8th, 2002, 04:01 PM
The coolest character is a tie btw Goku(when he is kinda beat up lookin, but really powered-up and really pissed off) and Vegeta.

dcx1287
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:04 PM
gohan and goku

mark0™
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Puar ^o^

David
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:08 PM
I say super sayan 3 Goku!

--------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Zanku
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:46 PM
I liked Yamcha when he had short hair in the Android Saga, he looked the daddy - abit like me, *ahem*

JC Denton
Jan 1st, 2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by qube

How weird, i know this is completely off topic, but JC where abouts are you? Ever heard of St.Neots? Or are you living in Cambridge itself? If you aint guessed, im from Cambridgeshire too (not Namek, lol)

im from great chishill which is just near the border between essex and hertfordshire and cambridgeshire. I have heard of st. Neots yes, nice place. You probably dont know great chishill, i live near royston.

Vash
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:16 AM
When I liked DBZ, Trunks was my favorite by far....

Fox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:15 PM
pu'ar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trunks

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:49 PM
My favorite DBZ Character is Android 18.... the Yamcha

for DB.. its Goku.. then Yamcha again

and Suzuki is right.. DB is far better than DBZ and GT combined ^_^

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth and Suzuki is right.. DB is far better than DBZ and GT combined ^_^

Word up ta that, mutha trucka!

Frozen
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth

My favorite DBZ Character is Android 18.... the Yamcha

for DB.. its Goku.. then Yamcha again

and Suzuki is right.. DB is far better than DBZ and GT combined ^_^

...GT......... *sighs* :disturb:

"combining" GT with Z would only make Z suck real hard. GT should have not ever been done in the first place :(

I think I've said this before but I think of DB and DBZ as a single series, and like it the same.

And nwo that Yamcha has been mentioned, I shall say he was an awsome character on the beginning, until it was decided that he should become a wimp and get his arse kicked in every single Z battle. It really bothers me that he was not better developed.

Valkrie Of Light
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:40 PM
I watch alittle bit of Dragonball Z. At first I liked it because of its unique almost non-mainstrean style of animation. And because I loved the fight scenes. But now its become so completly bad in my opinion. All on super mega duper beam things of ultimate death... And the animation has become to lifeless.

I still watch a few of the movies like Worlds Strongest Lord Slug and History of Trunks tho.

But yes I do have some favorite characters. I like Chichi befor she became all creepy fifties house wife like. Like in the dead zone movie when she tries to take on the bad guys, or when she fights gohan in the garlic jr. saga.

Next would deffinatly be Trunks. Hot guy and a sword. Need I say more?

Then I'll go with Tien. Just because.

stuartb
Jun 10th, 2003, 02:25 PM
cell was mint.he had many a trick up his sleeve.if he would of lived,i think he would of been a pretty much invincible.we all know he had the cells of goku,vegita etc.surely he would of tranformed again and again just like the saiyans do,thus making him even more powerful.oh what could of been.
he is still me fav tho....;)

Chaos
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:32 PM
Krillin is my favorite!:D

omni vengeance
Jun 10th, 2003, 10:51 PM
1.vegeta
2.raditz
3.nappa

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 11th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Brolly is my fav character. Goku and Tien are right up there too.

Synbios
Jun 14th, 2003, 11:51 AM
I like Gotenks the Most.......

stormshadow
Jun 15th, 2003, 03:06 PM
My favorite character is Piccolo(Piccoro). Anyone who likes Gohan better have respect for Majunior because without his training Gohan would have became nothing. It is true he does not show all his potential in the series except for when he fights Android 17. As far as movies go I'll have to go with The Deadzone. Piccolo actually deals some serious punishment to Garlic Jrs lackies. I also like how him and Goku fight before the last battle between Garlic. The last thing that catches my eye when I watch The Deadzone is the artwork. When the sky has that yellow and red twist effect is my favorite scene....not to mention when Gohan is whacked out of his mind. The Worlds Strongest and Tree of Might are good to.

omni vengeance
Jun 16th, 2003, 06:22 PM
But Vegeta was cool though...

blindman
Jun 16th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I'm not a dragon ball fanatic anymore. But when i was, i used to always say i was Vegeta just because he was stupid like me.

omni vengeance
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:07 PM
THANK you, friend. Who's with us? Hmmm? HMMMM?!

stormshadow
Jun 21st, 2003, 04:17 PM
I don't think Vegeta is stupid he just has a big ego. He does'nt like his pride being hurt so he goes to any extreme to protect his manhood.

blindman
Jun 21st, 2003, 07:09 PM
Well, that, and that makes him stupid? i think..i just didnt like him after what he did with Cell...old episode but...

stormshadow
Jun 22nd, 2003, 01:43 AM
If you were a prince would'nt you want to prove yourself as a supreme fighter? If not your a joke of a prince. Don't forget his rivallry with Goku to prove he is superior and his manhood, what would you do in this siuation blindman, roll over and die?

blindman
Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:09 AM
I cant believe we are discussing about some DBZ character. But no i wouldnt roll and die.
Fine, Vegeta is ok character, not my favorite still but fine nonetheless.

Deathwatchz
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:57 PM
Brolly, SSJ4 Gogeta, and Vegito. I prefer the Goku/Vegeta fusions because they had some of the compassion of Goku, but he had the cockiness of Vegeta. The only reason that I would have to say I preferred Goku over Vegeta is because Vegeta ended up cheating to get to SSJ4. If it wasn't for Bulma, he wouldn't have made it. The only downside I saw in the DBGT series was the ending. C'mon, Goku having a PL of a billion??? there would be absolutely no competition. I was happy that the creator decided to make goku get ransformed into a child to allow him to access a higher level of power. The backing was supposedly that Goku wouldn't be able to achieve SSJ4 before he died a normal death, so they turned him into a kid so he'd have more time. The episode where he turned into the Golden Oozaru (gorilla thing) was sweet, especially when he turned back and was SSJ4. ah well, that's about it.

stormshadow
Jun 27th, 2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Blindman

I cant believe we are discussing about some DBZ character. But no i wouldnt roll and die.
Fine, Vegeta is ok character, not my favorite still but fine nonetheless. Roll over and die.........need I say more?

stevil935
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:40 AM
easy!
#1 Android 18
#2 Vegeta
#3 Future Trunks
#4 Trunks (From GT)
#5 Bulma
#6 Gotenks
#7 Gogeta
#8 Goku (From GT)
#9 Kid Buu
#10 Android 17

DarkJacob
Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:16 PM
Goku i say

Deathwatchz
Mar 8th, 2004, 06:11 PM
man, the posts on here just pop up on the oldies, dont they??? the last post on this one was over half a year ago!

007_JamesBond
Apr 4th, 2004, 06:52 AM
teen gohan, well gohan in general

LrdAlucard
Oct 26th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Trunks, when he slays freezer. damn, that episode rocks. its my favourite :D

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 1st, 2004, 10:41 PM
With all the characters, I personally really like SS2Gohan and also Greatsaiyaman is cool too. Throughout the whole series though, I have always liked Gohan the most.

LrdAlucard
Dec 2nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
I liked gohan a lot when he turned ss2 and beat the crap out of cell! :D that episode is too damn good to miss... ^^

ps: is good to be another anime fan out here! u look just like me when i got here, spamming in the anime forum ^^ heh

anime_mangachick19
Feb 2nd, 2006, 06:42 PM
Umm, i like no i love adult Gohan, Vegeta & Trunks from the future!!!!!!!