PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Special Secret Ending ***SPOLIERS***

Darkness 4 Hire
Oct 13th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Ok so I have seen a lot of differing opinions on this secret trailer, and a lot of people believe that it is a trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2. I thought so as well, until I thought about it some more and now I don't know anymore.

Ok lets break this down into some things. First things first: characters.

Popular belief is that Riku is the one on top of the building, but then who is on the ground? At first I thought the hairstyle is similar to Sora's, but they ask "Where's Sora?" so I guess thats not it. Others think Riku, but that means the guy on the building must be Ansem, which is a possibility(he brings the Heartless and makes meteors fall). I got to thinking that the person on the ground could actually be Kairi(very similar harstyle). But going through the movie frame by frame reveals that most of the TV screens on the buildings have pictures of Kairi(as she looks in Kingdom Hearts - cartoony) on them. Now that dosen't mean the person on the ground can't be Kairi, but its a little weird. Also, the woman standing on the beach is wearing clothing like Kairi's, but she dosen't have red hair...so I have no idea about that(but I would assume its Kairi).

Ok so anyway the other big thing is what the lines of text are that flash by. I managed to d/l the movie so I went through frame by frame to read them. Here they are in no particular order:

"Door of light"
"Behind the darkness"
"Heartless"
"Endless"
"Nobody"
"13"
"We have come for you, my leige."
"You are the source of all heartless."
"Sora...why?"
"It's not over yet."
"Maybe our journey meant nothing after all..."
"Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexistent ones."
"His voice...I don't hear it anymore."
"Is this the answer you have been looking for?"
"Sora?"
"What took you so long, Kairi!?"
"What is this place?"
"You are not my concern."
"Your highness! But Why?!"
"Can we do it? Against that?"
"We must find him."
"We'll go together."
"This is the world in its true form."

Ok so that last one is interesting. The town in the trailer is very different from anything in Kingdom Hearts, could have something to do with that. I said in the other thread that maybe KH2(assuming this is a trailer for it) is Disney Characters in Squaresoft worlds as opposed to KH which is Squaresoft characters in Disney worlds. But I digress - I have no idea.

So...what does all this add up to? Unfortuneately not much. I think thats what they obviously wanted, but hey its nice to dream, right? So it could be just a 'this is what the game could have been' or a KH2 preview...I honestly don't know anymore.

What are your thoughts on this?

MADRUCKIS
Oct 13th, 2002, 04:18 PM
A PUZZLER, AIN'T IT?

Well, I was just beating the game a 2nd time to see it again, trying to understand what I saw the first time-so this is what I got out of it.

I thought it was Riku weilding the Keyblade around the heartless cause he did have it for sometime during the game-meaning if his heart was strongest he could use it. The person on the building couldve been Ansem reborn maybe as a kid or something but it looked more as a she.
The flying text was downright confusing and spoke in odd circles but gives me the impression that it was for Kingdom Hearts 2-meaning there where already working or at least thinking about it, right?
But I read in a mag tht interveiwed the maker of KH in Japan and he said he's working on something which isn't the KH2 and that it's totally not related to it.
So-Is he just sayin that he IS workin on a sequal thats totally diff.?
Or-their not planning a part II anytime soon and that the other thing he's working on IS another game altogether?

????????????????????:peoples: ???????????????

merylsilverburg
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:03 AM
The secret movie really was confusing, but it kicked ass IMO. :D Well, my thoughts:

I thought it could be Riku up on the building and Sora on the ground but like you guys said, the line asked "Where's Sora?" so that possibility was gone. But then again, it could also not. Maybe Sora changed his identity to cause people not to look for him anymore...you know...become a wanderer or something. Either that, or he was consumed by the Heartless, which caused him to have that black Keyblade. And, at the end of the game, Kairi was waiting for Sora to return to Destiny Islands and in the secret movie, that woman standing there with the long hair could be Kairi still waiting for Sora, which means that something must've happened to Sora along the way of returning, which leads up to what I said above. Aaahh...but then that line "Where's Sora" completely throws that theory outta the water. :frust: And what you guys said about Kairi's hair being red but that woman with the long hair had a dark brown...maybe...as Kairi got older, her hair color darkened to a deep red. It does happen sometimes.
Another possibilty would be that the guy on the building is Ansem, that's pretty good, but the guy looked fairly young, so again it's also might not be a possibility.
If it was actually Riku on the ground and Ansem on the building, then how would Riku just suddenly have brown hair?
Another possibility would be that Sora is not actually the main character of the next game. Like, that guy on the ground is this new guy who...uh...is trying to search for Sora and the guy on the building is Riku. Which would explain the "Where's Sora?" line.

Aaaahhhhhh....this is sooo confusing. :boom:
MAD, I heard that they were actually preparing to make a KH2...so this secret ending could be a trailer.
D4H: I really, really like your theory about the town and the Disney characters in Squaresoft worlds...that is a very likely possibility, since that town in the movie was very dark and futuristic.

Now, I'm gonna try to analyze the lines speeding by that D4H posted:

"Door of light" : Well...the door of light was the KH door...

"Behind the darkness" : Could mean the true evil behind the "evil" in KH, which was actually false.

"Heartless" : Heartless

"Endless" : The neverending spread of evil or darkness???

"Nobody" : The new villains for KH2??? Or the people who existed in the worlds of KH???

"13" : Uh.....have no idea

"We have come for you, my leige." : Have no idea...

"You are the source of all heartless." : Ansem or Riku...or maybe even Sora????

"Sora...why?" : A question of curiousity or could be a confused, panicked question if Sora happens to be evil....(I hope not)

"It's not over yet." : The journey of Sora's???

"Maybe our journey meant nothing after all...": Could be Sora saying that, nearly giving up due to the power of the Heartless or the new evil....or finding everything becoming hopeless.

"Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexistent ones." : Maybe the people of KH who actually don't exist, as opposed to in the second game, the people of the new world which is actually the "real" world is actually the real people.

"His voice...I don't hear it anymore." : Could be Kairi speaking of Sora.

"Is this the answer you have been looking for?" : The new villain asking Sora or someone asking him.

"Sora?" : Could be Kairi.

"What took you so long, Kairi!?" : Umm......could be Sora asking or it could be Riku asking if he needed to speak to Kairi in order to find Sora (if he's missing, that is).

"What is this place?" : General question regarding a new world.

"You are not my concern." : The new villain or someone who's trying to stop the new evil and saying this to Sora. Or, it could be evil Sora saying that to Kairi.

"Your highness! But Why?!" : Ehhh....the highness could be behind the whole new plot or it could be that the highness said something bizzare.

"Can we do it? Against that?": Could be Sora asking regarding a threatening enemy.

"We must find him." : Could be Riku saying that to Kairi or someone else about Sora. Or it could be Kairi saying that.

"We'll go together." : Could be Sora saying that to Donald and Goofy or his new gang. Or it could be Kairi saying that to Riku to find Sora. Or it could be Kairi saying that to Sora.....*tears hair out*

"This is the world in its true form." : Like D4H said, the world in the movie is actually the real world, while the Disney worlds in KH were just fantasy.

Aaaahhhh....I don't know. :P

MADRUCKIS
Oct 14th, 2002, 12:28 PM
Great breakdown Meryl
Told u that the ending would be eye candy..........
but it is confusing!

Here's my veiws on the text-cause my stories kinda twisted, but everything is in my life

Door of light"-Sora and company are looking for the door of light @ the end of KH. They probably find it for Mickey & Riku

"Behind the darkness"-I agree with yall, the first game had Ansem with the darkness. Their is something behind Ansem because he just found the darkness, he didn't create it

"Heartless"-someone seeing them again

"Endless"-thinking it's how people describe the darkness or the main characters journey

"Nobody"- What Sora or main character beleive they are

"13"-amount of years that pass. See there was an older woman on the beach-and if it is Ansem reborn as a kid, then the guy on the ground can be a new kid who weilds the keyblade since Sora's been gone for 13 years.

"We have come for you, my leige."-maybe a villian saying that to a king of darkness or Goofy & Donald seeing the King

"You are the source of all heartless."-Like above, Ansem was a mere puppet of something stronger. Maybe it ressurects him as a kid to weild the new keyblade. Sora's dissaperence forces the blade to choose another pure of heart but the darkness has overun the world again-giving it a more darker futuristic look-I like D4H veiw on this one, what a switch

"Sora...why?"-Sora gives up while trying to find Kairi again and lets Darkness into his heart......(a fight vs. him in part2?)

"It's not over yet."-Character stating a famaliar phrase

"Maybe our journey meant nothing after all..."-Sora stating that the first journey meant nothing because it didn't elminate the evil-where some other character would answer "It did mean something. The freinds and adventures you had are priceless."

"Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexistent ones."-could be the characters from pt. 1 or could be the new enemy which exists but never recognized until then

"His voice...I don't hear it anymore."-Kairi saying that she can't feel Sora in her heart anymore

"Is this the answer you have been looking for?"-An enemy character showing you the truth about something

"Sora?" -lead character or some other character finding Sora-maybe after he attacks the party or something

"What took you so long, Kairi!?"-now this one's intresting. I think it culd be all that is listed above. But what if you play with Rikku and Kairi in part two and Sora is just waiting for them to try to stop him.

"What is this place?"-the bathroom? oh discovery of a new world

"You are not my concern."-enemy taunt

"Your highness! But Why?!"-King Mickey making a descion which is questioned by Goofy or Donald. Or-since in the game they called him "Your Majesty" or "The King" and never "Your Higness" it could be an evil subect talking to its king

"Can we do it? Against that?"-Character questioning the teams ability to take down a foe

"We must find him."-must find Ansem? must find Sora?

"We'll go together." - a new party in the beggining of the game

"This is the world in its true form."-no doubt....I'll take the whole different world thing. WAIT D4H-you forgot to emntion soemthing. The whole movie starts off with a quote about a "different story" or "another world"..........the secret lies there.

GEEZE-you know that we just created one great plot. The three of us can come out with Kingdom Hearts X if we're all wrong. Waddaya say?

:laugh:

merylsilverburg
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by MADRUCKIS
GEEZE-you know that we just created one great plot. The three of us can come out with Kingdom Hearts X if we're all wrong. Waddaya say?

:laugh:

Hey, I'm up for it. :D What about you D4H? ;)

"This is the world in its true form."-no doubt....I'll take the whole different world thing. WAIT D4H-you forgot to emntion soemthing. The whole movie starts off with a quote about a "different story" or "another world"..........the secret lies there.

That's right, I forgot. So, maybe D4H's theories are heading in the right direction.

MADRUCKIS
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:51 PM
.I edited this post cause I look back on it and it reminds me of the horrible times some people are living. My condolences to everyone living in those towns and my prayers goes out to alll

Ahem, just got word from another mag today stating that Square's not sayin a word cause thier tryin to push for their freagin FF Crystal for the Cube out in Japan (:frust: %#$%) Disney said it isn't planning on working with Square again on a sequal but it all can be a clever "smokescreen".
Why else would they put that bloody thing at the end of the game? There's other stuff at the end of the game too when u beat it on Expert-three special drawings I think. Anyones seen it....I played on normal

Vicious
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:32 PM
I agree, the secret ending was the most beautiful and mysterious thing i have ever seen. I was literaly drooling on myself while i was watching it. It was awesome, even though i have absolutely no idea what it means.:confused: :confused: :drool: :drool:

mark0™
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Just watched that ending and I'm still in Awe

What I think is that KH2 is set a good few years after the first, and the characters are young adults now (that must have been Kairi on the beach, and she was a lot older) And Riku is in another Dimension, fighting of a new bad guy (maybe hes Ansem, maybe hes the son of Ansem or a totally new guy) And Sora and Co. found there way to the Door to Kingdom Hearts and have joined up with Riku and the King. And whoever the bad guy is, he is looking for Sora, (why he says "wheres Sora?" in the video) possibly because he wants to use (or destroy) Sora powerful pure heart.

The Idea of having Final Fantasy worlds sounds great, and could possibly happen.

I loved that little clip at the start of the credits, the part when Cid introduces Cloud to the FF gang at Hallow Bastion, and Cloud and Aerith greet each other stopped my heart, that was a great part! Man Kingdom Hearts is so Friggen Great!!! I hope they spawn of at least 10 sequels :):):)

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:44 AM
Was I the ONLY one who was NOT confused by this movie??

Okay this is it. You all know the ending RIGHT!? Sora, Kairi, and Riku are ALL separated. Riku is trapped behind the door to the light, in the WORLD OF DARKNESS. Sora is sent back with Goofy and Donald to their world, and Kairi is sent back to the island.

Riku is in the world of darkness, symbolized by the futuristic town.. I'm sorry to break it to all of you, but I am lead to beleive, the man on the tower and the man on the ground are the SAME person. Well, both are wearing the same dark shroud, have the same silver hair-color, and are both wearing the that strange necklace upon their shrouds...and we never see his eyes. It simply skips to a scene of him fighting the "nobodys/heartless" to him on the roof. We see his has two keyblades as well... This makes it a bit obvious that this person in the dark shroud is Riku.. Since his heart was strong enough to wield a keyblade, thus the strength from his heart conjured up is own two keyblades.. Just like he conjured up the black keyblade with the darkness of his heart and Ansem's. I also believe that Ansem may still posses the body of riku... I'll explain why later...

He asks, "Where's Sora?" this is obvious that Riku is looking for Sora, as well as Sora looking for Riku.

In the ending sequence goofy asks "where this door to the light?" they see Pluto holding a letter with the king's seal on it ... so the chase Pluto and go off on another journey to find the door to the light ... if they find the door.. They'll find Riku.. Because Riku is behind that door.

13.. I also believe that 13 represents the number of years they've all been apart... All three of them are grown up now. Sora is NOT show in this movie.. But he is spoken of... Which leads me to believe that he will NOT be the star of the upcoming sequel, but instead it will be Riku.

Any of you happen to of seen the SECOND kingdom hearts 2 trailer? Here's a few screen shots for ya.. I know they gave me more hope of the sequel.. I hope they do for you too.. thank PlanetPS2.com and FF Emotion for these ^_^

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/seraphimsephiroth/kh_2_1.jpg

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/seraphimsephiroth/kh_2_2.jpg

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/seraphimsephiroth/kh_2_3.jpg

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/seraphimsephiroth/kh_2_4.jpg

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/seraphimsephiroth/kh_2_5.jpg

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/seraphimsephiroth/kh_2_6.jpg

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/seraphimsephiroth/kh_2_7.jpg

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/seraphimsephiroth/kh_2_9.jpg

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/seraphimsephiroth/kh_2_8.jpg

Hm, I've been wondering what that gold thing is under his eyes... Could Ansem still posses Riku? Because ansem's eyes were a distinct gold-color...

I have no doubt in my mind that a squeal will be made or is in production..

Electronic Gaming monthly says...

"The hidden trailer shows a mysterious white-haired swordsman in a neon-lit city. He wields two keyblades swords and ask, "Where's Sora?" Then you see a girl on a beach (Kairi?) watching a shooting star. This is indeed a trailer for the next Kingdom Hearts title, but don't start holding your breath just yet - it'll probably be a Playstation 3 game! Hearts creator Tetsuya Nomura told us he's busy up until 2005 with other projects, and that Disney and Square know better than to take Kingdom Hearts out of his hands... - EGM"

"Door of light" This represents the door to the light that Sora and Co. are searching for.

"Behind the darkness" This could represent a number of things..Behind the darkness there is...blah..,. Light perhaps, goodness? Or something much more sinister, the creator of darkness.. Ansem's puppet-master? I'm still at odds with this one..

"Heartless" The Heartless Beings..

"Endless" Darkness seems to be endless.. And for Riku this may seem so, as he has been searching endlessly for Sora and has not found him..

"Nobody" The new enemy in KH2? They are the monsters that exist, yet do not exist...

"13" Thirteen years have passed...

"We have come for you, my liege." The King they are speaking of may be Mickey? Or another king.. The King of Darkness maybe?

"You are the source of all heartless." This is only a theory.. But I believe Riku is the source of the heartless.. Yet may not be aware of it... Unless this is Riku speaking to the King of Darkness.. Which is also a very good option.

"Sora...why?" Sora.. Why did you betray Riku? Maybe Riku still blames Sora for Kairi's loss of her heart? But she did get it back after all... Maybe Sora is pitted against Riku once more in the sequel...

"It's not over yet." This isn't the end of the story, of course ^_^ .... Dang I'm inspired to write my own sequel to this story now! *gets to it*

"Maybe our journey meant nothing after all..." They're right.. Darkness is still there, even with the death of Ansem... Maybe Sora finds it hopeless of ever finding Riku on his journey?

"Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexistent ones." As I said before.. The new enemy.

"His voice...I don't hear it anymore." Kairi, Sora, or Riku could be saying this ... as its been so long they don't hear the voices of their companions in their head any longer.. Or maybe.. Someone was calling to either of them and it suddenly stopped..

"Is this the answer you have been looking for?" The answer to a number of questions ... who's the source of the darkness? can darkness be defeated? Is Riku/Sora still alive?

"Sora?" Riku/Kairi may have encountered Sora at this point, or have heard his voice..

"What took you so long, Kairi!?" TO find Riku/Sora? This sounds like more of a Riku-thing to say IMO...

"What is this place?" The World of Darkness where Riku is at.

"You are not my concern." Hm.. I still have to think about that one... Riku may have found Sora, and decided to leave him behind in search for Kairi.. Kairi being more concern to him than Sora. Or it could be the other way around, since he was searching for Sora in the first place ^_^

"Your highness! But Why?!" As MAD said 'King Mickey making a decision which is questioned by Goofy or Donald. Or-since in the game they called him "Your Majesty" or "The King" and never "Your Highness" it could be an evil subject talking to its king '

"Can we do it? Against that?" Questioning weather they can take on an enemy they encounter perhaps?

"We must find him." Find who? Riku of course! the reason why I don't say Sora, is because Riku is obviously alone in this game ... unless King Mickey is with him, since he was closed behind the door of Light as well.

"We'll go together." Sora talking to his friends ^_^ Or Sora found Kairi and they'll go together to find Riku ^_^

"This is the world in its true form." The answer to "what is this place?"

you missed a sentance too..

"ID" .... Hm.. I really dont know what ID stands for... the dictionary defines it as "the one of the three divisions of the psyche in psychoanalytic theory that is completely unconscious and is the source of psychic energy derived from instinctual needs and drives; compare EGO, SUPEREGO" ...or maybe in the world riku is stuck in.. he needs an ID? He's no longer identified.. he's... Nobody? ... Hm.. think about it...

"This time... I'll fight." This must be Riku, or Kairi, stating that its their turn to fight the darkness.

"Sora ... but why?" Riku/Kairi asking him a question? What terrible thing will Sora do that has his companions so upset.. :(

Okay, as for the girl on the beach... THIS is Kairi. Now I know all of you have said that she has different colored hair ... but Kairi has REDISH-BROWN hair. you can tell from the CG movies of her at the beginning and end of the game. Here's a comparison..

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/fhammy/kh/kairi4.bmp

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/fhammy/kh/tifa1.bmp

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/fhammy/kh/kairivscloak.bmp

Anyone notice a similarity of posses, with her hands behind her back? Normal Kairi trait that she does throughout the game.

Did anyone also notice that Kairi appears on the TV moniter?

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/fhammy/kh/kairi1.bmp

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/fhammy/kh/kairi2.bmp

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/fhammy/kh/kairi3.bmp

Hm.. something more to ponder about, eh? Maybe the shooting stars open up the door between the dimentions and young kairi tried to send a message when she was younger and it JUST got through...

The game seems that it will revolve more around the characters Kairi, Sora, and Riku, without the Disney and squaresoft characters... With a much more dark look on the world.. But I could be wrong.

I'd like to make note that these are my opinions and no one has to take them if they don't want. But I'll gladly defend them, or accept defeat when it is proven that I am wrong. ^_^

also make note that I have a very open mind... hehe

DragonSphere
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:15 AM
Okay, I guess that could make sense, but where the hell did this second trailer pop up from? Is it within the game itself? Because all this time, I thought the first secret trailer was the only thing accessible through getting all dalmatians, Ultima Weapon, etc. Am I missing something here? :peoples:

"ID" .... Hm.. I really dont know what ID stands for... the dictionary defines it as "the one of the three divisions of the psyche in psychoanalytic theory that is completely unconscious and is the source of psychic energy derived from instinctual needs and drives; compare EGO, SUPEREGO" ...or maybe in the world riku is stuck in.. he needs an ID? He's no longer identified.. he's... Nobody? ... Hm.. think about it...

This could be possible, but I've missed this sentence myself. However, the reason is that Square has used the idea of an "Id" before; playing a rather important role in the game, Xenogears. (*Points to MADRUCKIS' Avatar*)

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:01 AM
You get the second trailer when you beat the game on expert.

(correct me if I'm wrong anybody, but this is how I saw it)

and I'm not sure but if you complete it 100% beating everyone and everything.. I think there's a third movie... but I'm not for sure because I dont think I've completed it 100%...

Anyway I've got another theory... the city you see Riku is in.. doesnt it remind you alot of Midgar? Maybe This time the game will have more of the FF characters involved with it and set in the FF7 world. I dunno its just a thought.. and a nice one at that ^_^

mark0™
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:22 AM
... Midgar :)

You can get the secret ending by finding all Dalmation Puppies, locking all worlds (including 100 acre woods) and completing the Hades Cup. You don't need to get the Ultima Weapon or Beat Sephiroth (because I didnt and I got the vid, but I saved at the last rest so Im gonna go beat Sephiroth later)

I'm really quite confused about it all, I just dont want to wait too long for KH2.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 26th, 2003, 06:36 PM
I've read all of the opinions in this thread and here's what I've come up with:

The thing about the place in the trailer possibly being Midgar is some good incite, personally I always thought it was Traverse Town in the future. Also, the person in the cloak could be many people, maybe Riku because fo the silver looking hair and the fact ANsem had kinda gold looking eyes he may be still possesing him; I took a look at Seraphim's pictures comparing Kairi with the person in the cloak and it may be her because the hair looks similar and the cloak wqasn't very big(I thought it looked like Garnet's cloak that she wore in the beginning of FFIX). Finally, the person could be Kairi because, like stated before, sometimes if someone has red hair their hair will get darker as they get older(just look at my picture in 'the user picture thread; I've got red hair but over the years it's gotten darker) I'll have to beat the game on Expert doing everything I can.

xotreeox
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:12 PM
wuts poor is that i still havent gotten this game yet:frust: :mad: :frust: :mad:

ssjtrunks13
Feb 10th, 2003, 12:22 PM
I sure hope you get it soon.