PDA

View Full Version : MGS3 Wish List!

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 07:48 PM
There Have Been Threads Like This One Before Too. But As Its A New Place, I Would Like To Ask People What Would They Want In MGS3. Whenever It Comes Out!

I'd Want To Play As Snake (Throughout) And I Want Multi-Player In The Game. And If Not Multi-Player, Then Atleast Online Capabilities.

I'd Also Want Totally Different Locations. Like One Stage To Take Place In Rome, The Other Should Take Place In Egypt, And The Other In England. That Would be Cool To See That!

I Need An X-Ray Gun In That Game.....So I See Though Some Particular Wall....And See Whos In The Next Room And What Weapon They Are Carrying!.! That Would Be Awesome! :) :D

GaseousSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:26 PM
Yeah imagine Solid chasing Revolver to Zanzibar or any other country.Sweet!!!!!!!!!

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Ure The Baboon Right?.! If So....Welcome Back! :)

And Yes..Different Countries And All Would Be One Amazing Thing!.! One Hell Of A Thing!

Spirit
Jan 25th, 2002, 04:04 PM
well.... I'd wish they had a level in NY city, like they promised they would in MGS2

Reid
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:52 PM
It would be interesting to see Solid Snake back in the jungles from the first game, because PS2 graphics could probably make an environment like that look really good.

Actually, it would be awesome if the first few games were remade for the PS2.

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Reid

Actually, it would be awesome if the first few games were remade for the PS2.

That Is My DREAM!!!!!! Which I Dont Think Will Ever Come True! (But Who Knows).!.

As Jungle Stages, Yes It Would Look Good....And I Would Want A Sandy Stage Too...Where DUST Is Everywhere And Coming Right At Ya!.!......! That Would Be Amazing! Cause We Seen Snow, And Rain, Now We WANT DUST! hehehe....

I Also Want That Feature, Which GOT EDITED From MGS2 Final Version. The Ability To Chew Gum And Put It On The Camera (For A Limited Time) And Check The Rooms And All.!. It Was There Before, And There Was Another Feature Which Was Put Out... "The Ability To Put Up Ure OWN Cameras To Check On THE Guards Which Will Be Heading Towards The Room Ure In!.! These Two FEATURES I Want Them Back. (I Think We Will Get Them BACK For Sure in MGS3!) 100% Sure About It! :D

GaseousSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:38 AM
Why the hell did they have to remove that part?Mubaraks the name MakgSanke

BowevelJoe
Jan 26th, 2002, 11:31 PM
haha gum eh? it would have to be niccorette, because snakes gotta quit smoking sometime lol

yeah, a jungle MGS would be sweet, ah man i played the old ones, they are friggen cheap and way to hard lol..we must have had alot of patience back in the day lol

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
yeah, a jungle MGS would be sweet, ah man i played the old ones, they are friggen cheap and way to hard lol..we must have had alot of patience back in the day lol

I Agree On That, Cause I Played The Old Ones And YES They Are Sooo FREAKING Hard.... My God!!!.!!! What Were They Thinking When They Made The Game!? LOL!

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:37 PM
i dunno, i guess the graphics were good and everything, i guess they just didnt know it was going to be that hard for gamers lol. Ah well i think i got to the 5th level, then well. i died lol

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Do U Think, In MGS3, There Should Be An Option, Where Snake Can Change Cloths. Like Go Into Casual Cloths?!.!

Or If The Mission Is Taking Place In A CITY, Snake Can Take A Ride, Like A Bike Or A Car!.! I Think That Would Be A Great Idea Too!

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:21 PM
I like the idea of having a big interactive city. I'd also like to see Snake pull off some more kung-fu moves...or a lil bit of Drunken Master!! j/k

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:30 AM
Put a LAN mode in it so you can play cooperative mgs

Zelgadis
Feb 5th, 2002, 02:52 AM
hmm i would like ummmm..... that game takes place in vietnam or some jungle country 2 clime up on tree shot form tree and stuff like that also i would like 2umm like that u can put some traps for ur enemys and stuff like that

Zelgadis
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:13 AM
hmm i think i killed this topic :(

DragonSphere
Feb 16th, 2002, 02:46 AM
Having multiple and expansive environments would be awesome! And with online capability, all hell would break loose! :cool:

GaseousSnake
Feb 16th, 2002, 03:13 PM
If only Sony had made plans for their online accessibility,may be in MGS3:D

Vamp
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:45 AM
I want Vamp in MGS3 and i have a very good feeling that he will re appear in the next episode. dont u guys agree!? :D

GaseousSnake
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:00 PM
I think he might reappear in mgs3.But the bad ass dude that i would luv to reappear is Gray Fox aka Ninja.:D

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:57 PM
The abilty to buy and customize weapons

Devil Snake
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:32 AM
i have heard that in mgs3 there will be aweard thing like in the game we can actually smell what snake is smelling like if there is an death body we can smell the smell of the dead body..........have you heard about it makgsnake :shock:

Devil Snake
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by GaseousSnake
I think he might reappear in mgs3.But the bad ass dude that i would luv to reappear is Gray Fox aka Ninja.:D

well yeah man i also love ninja and i want him back in mgs3 he was cool in mgs man ...........u r right gaseous snake we want him back