PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Got My X Box !!!!

Frozen
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:33 AM
Yesterday afternoon, got the following thing:

-Refurbished machine directly from M$ for 150 bucks
-DVD player Kit 30 bucks with 30 bucks mail rebate which I already sent
-S Controller 30 bucks
-Morrowind 50 bucks XD
-HALO 50 bucks XD

That all sumed up about 335 bucks with tax. I believe it was quite a good deal, since I'll get back the 30 bucks for the DVD player kit. And another 30 bucks on gift certificates whenever I go back to EB.

I'm freaking happy because HALO is the $%$%#%#!!!!!!!!! I began to love it, now that I played it more and got into it's story, which is pretty cool ^_^

And Morrowind seems to be an awsome game, the graphics were a little bit disappointing for me, but not bad at all.

Just wanted to share my happiness with all of you fellas :happy:

opinions/suggestions/rants :D

Beretta55
Oct 13th, 2002, 04:15 AM
dude!! congrat's you enjoy that system now!!;) but if you dont i will decend from the shadow's and beat you up with a pillow buhahahahahahahahahaha!!!:laugh: well i have some games to suggest to you.
dead to right's,jet set raido future,fuzion frenzy....great 3 games they are pretty good i suggest you try them out:cool:

Frozen
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:45 AM
Thanks pal! :D Yes, I'm enjoying that thing, is awsome. Since I amde that big buy the guy at EB gave me an X Box magazine for free, which contains a disc with demos and stuff. It has a demo of Fuzion Frenzy, and it was fun. But not so fun to play it alone :disturb: Must be cool to play it with other ppl.

I'm definitely renting Dead To Rights and Jet Set Radio Future. Thanks for the suggestions :cool:

Infernal Mass
Oct 13th, 2002, 01:18 PM
Congrats Frozen, it's a great system. Those are some good games to start up with too.

Frozen
Oct 13th, 2002, 10:32 PM
Thanks man, I'm very happy with them. Actually I was going to start wityh HALO and DOA3, but since it has not been sol ong since I got DOA 2 for PS2, I would just stop playing that one and still misss some stuff I wanna do with it, if I was to get DOA 3. Although I'll definitely get it, but later on. However, you already know which one is the main reason I bought the X BOx for :evil: Goddamn! I got also the X Box magazine for having bought the console, and the game disc came with a trailer of Ninja Gaiden. What an amazing game :O

Infernal Mass
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:14 PM
< is still waiting for his issue of OXM to arrive. :laugh:

I just don't even think about it anymore, i guess if the magazine gets here before the December issue it'll be considered on time.

So how's the DOAX trailer..i've heard it's amazing. :(

Frozen
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:07 AM
GHA HA HA HA HA, still waiting on that magazine.... that sucks. Bringing the magazine topic, now that I got one afte so many years, it is indeed cool to read them... cuz they show you stuff you may never look out for. But yes, definitely the good thing about it is the disc it brings.

MAN, THE DOA TRAILER....... :love:

Remember that video you showed us a little while ago? Well, mostly the same thing... it just shows a little bit more of stuff, like, FMV where they show Helena just getting up from her bed, another with Kasumi... all of them lovable :evil: I'll be damned if I don't buy that game.

But hey, as I said before, and it actually amazed me a littlebit more... was that Ninja Gaiden trailer it has...... my God, it just left me like :O

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Congrats dude! Enjoy Morrowind...I sure did

Frozen
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:28 PM
Thanks dude. Actually I "thought of you" whenever I was thinking what game to get since you were the first person to mention this game to me. More people told me about the greatness of this game and I really wanted an RPG for X Box, so I guess this was the best bet.

Rohamgh
Oct 21st, 2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by beretta55
dude!! congrat's you enjoy that system now!!;) but if you dont i will decend from the shadow's and beat you up with a pillow buhahahahahahahahahaha!!!:laugh: well i have some games to suggest to you.
dead to right's,jet set raido future,fuzion frenzy....great 3 games they are pretty good i suggest you try them out:cool:

Fusion Frenzy is the worse PoS ever. I bought is for like $30, played it ONCE, then chucked it out of my window (i'm serious, by da way).

Ya know whats good? NBA 2k3 + DOA3 (best graphics...uh...EVER)

buy buy buy

GaseousSnake
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:39 PM
Kool dude the Xbox is an excellent console.

Ninja
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:20 AM
speak of the XBOX my friend gave me his cuz it broke (only the power supply) he gave it 2 me wit the dvd kit kool console, nice kolouretes

Frozen
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:39 AM
Your friend is either rich, way too nice, or just a stupid moron to have done that.

But anyways, I hope you'll enjoy it dude. go fix it quick, I know you'll enjoy it. :cool:

Ninja
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:04 AM
Dude I fixed it Xbox=sweet 2 my eyes, he is kinda rich, but stupid as hell (his parents inherited money from the Grandpas). well, hanging out wit stupid ppl really pays off

Frozen
Nov 7th, 2002, 03:31 PM
In your case, very true indeed :laugh: