PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

Frozen
Oct 11th, 2002, 04:44 AM
I recently got this game for my Dreamcast, and I have to say that is one of the most amazing arcade tranlation I have seen on a fighting game (along with Tekken 4) It amazes me the almost nonexsitent load times in this game.

The old characters are all awsome with their old and new moves, and most of the new characters are pretty cool. And some of these new characters really surpass their old "alter egos". For example, Dudley is much more badass than that stupid boxing gorilla of Balrog. Dudley has got much more style in his moves, and is just much better elaboratd, I think.

And this Remi... although I think he is gay and I hate him and his outfit, I really like the fact he's so "Guile" but improved with those low sonic booms.

Necro gives a funner alternative for Dhalsim fighting style.

And Alex... that guy gives you a different feel of what a "strong ass fighter" is, not as freaking hard to control as Zangief, but equally devastating.

As for the boss, that rat is quite annoying, but it's a pretty cool idea the whole thing about his "divinity" and all.

I really like this gaem, although I ge my ass kicked pretty constantly, due to the fact that Dreamcast controllers suck for fighting games (nothing beats the PS2 analog controller in this world) (well, maybe an enforcer aracade controller for DC might do) and the fact that I need to learn how to parry :laugh: (well, I know how it works, I just need to get used to it and "unlearn" the guarding habit I have)

I'd give this game a 9 over 10

Your opinion about it?