PDA

View Full Version : Who's buying Vice then?

Andi
Oct 10th, 2002, 12:38 PM
So which of you lot is gunna buy Vice City ?
When it Arrives
I cant Fukin wait no longer , i'm going to bed till it come's out!:laugh:

Vic Viper
Oct 10th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Andi
So which of you lot is gunna buy Vice City ?
When it Arrives
I cant Fukin wait no longer , i'm going to bed till it come's out!:laugh:

me.:laugh:

Beretta55
Oct 10th, 2002, 02:02 PM
i got the game on reserve so im getting it when it come's out.

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 10th, 2002, 02:24 PM
I got mine being shipped to my house one business day after it is released

Daedaelus
Oct 10th, 2002, 06:41 PM
The day it comes out, it will be in my hands.

Andi
Oct 11th, 2002, 06:23 AM
The day it come's out , is the day i learn to fly the helicopter's n SH*T ! Can't w8t much longer ! Just having the few last go's on GTA3 , Then it will be Vice City all the way !

Daniel Legge
Oct 11th, 2002, 01:31 PM
yes im gettin it, deffinatly on day of release:phew: cant wait for it:laugh:

8ball
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:00 AM
im getting it the first day im pre odering it

Andi
Oct 12th, 2002, 10:22 AM
I have a mate who works in the gamestation Were i live ! And i'm getting it The night before , the day of it's release ! Nnnnyyyyeeeessssss ! (He's going to ring me):roll:

trunks69420
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:40 PM
Had the pre-order since the end of june!!! Just 17 more days!!!! I cant wait!! Shooting and killing, from high above the city, smashing the fat *****s with a bat, and oh yeah, A CHAINSAW!!!
:roll:

Infernal Mass
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:50 PM
I will have this game. :evil:

GTA king
Oct 12th, 2002, 04:22 PM
i've reserved it, but i still cant take the tension. i cant wait any longer 4 it 2 cum out!!!!!!!

Andi
Oct 13th, 2002, 07:34 AM
Not long Now !
16 Days :roll:

Andi
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:46 AM
Just thought i would post the radio !
http://vicecityradio.com/flash/images/flash-radio.gif

Darkness 4 Hire
Oct 13th, 2002, 01:43 PM
I'll being buying Vice though itwill have to wait till Suiokden 3 gets completed!!!

Sid554
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:11 PM
I think the real question should be: Who isn't buying it?

Andi
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:37 AM
You dont put Vice City on HOLD just because you have not Completed that opther game !

This is what you are meant to do !
put all the other PS2 game's Away out of site ,
Put vice city in the disc tray & close ,
then Super Glue your PS2 Disc tray shut (so the game never come's out again ) LOL :laugh:

Note: the bit about glueing was a JOKE
For yall out there who havn't got a clue!:sarcasm:

I know i will be playing it till i'm Suicidel !:shock: SUPER SQUARE VISION

GTA king
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:51 AM
The door in me room aint never gonna open once i've got me hands on dis game. i aint gonna put me controller down until the happiness is out of me system ( which will never happen)

jjmoohead
Oct 14th, 2002, 12:07 PM
I can honesltly say I will not buy it. I like the game I just don't have the need to go out and get it. I'm sure one of my friends will get it and I'll just trade him games for a a while and get what I can out of it.

So add me to the No column.

XboxKiller
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead
I can honesltly say I will not buy it. I like the game I just don't have the need to go out and get it. I'm sure one of my friends will get it and I'll just trade him games for a a while and get what I can out of it.

So add me to the No column.

:frust: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY. YOU HAVE TO BUY IT NOT BUYING THIS MASTERPIECE IS LIKE NOT KNOWING WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A PS2.:frust: :frust: :mad:

any ways I have said this before I feel sorry for the xbox and gc owners because when this game comes out you wont see a single ps2 owner out in the street because we will all be playing the game of the year.:ghost:

jjmoohead
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Nah there are so many games comming out that I would rather get ones my friends won't get so I have more variety of genres to play.

GTA king
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:26 PM
what is he saying????? you just dont get a better game than GTA

jjmoohead
Oct 14th, 2002, 03:48 PM
There is no better stealing cars game, thats for sure, but there are better games. Its up to the people and the genre of game they like. I myself am more into sports games then taking cars and doing missions. I would rather score goals then drive. I guess the first one was enough for me, I will just borrow or rent it for the day do some new things that has been added to the old one and move on. It's that simple.

Andi
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Best game of all time & all gener's to date is GTA3
Soon to be GTA VC :laugh:

Nnnyyyes

Vic Viper
Oct 16th, 2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Andi
Best game of all time & all gener's to date is GTA3
Soon to be GTA VC :laugh:

Nnnyyyes

you got that right !! :laugh: :laugh:

Andi
Oct 16th, 2002, 10:39 AM
The suspence is unbeliveable!
http://media.ign.com/boards/images/icons/games_gtaviceget.gif

jjmoohead
Oct 16th, 2002, 12:00 PM
I just don't feel it, i don't know why, i know its going to be great I just am not feeling the urge to go out and get it.

Andi
Oct 16th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Listen Moon head ! woteva they call you!
It say's in the Bible That every man Alive in the 21st Century who own's a PS2 WILL Own this GAME
Grand Theft Auto Vice City & thou shall Cause more Mayhem than ARMAGEDDON it's self! :laugh: :peoples:

NOW SEE TO IT THAT YOU BUY THE GAME ! :frust: LOL:laugh:

Beretta55
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:23 PM
if the guy dosent want to buy the game then leave him alone he can buy any game he want's but i might skip meal's when i get GTA VC:laugh:

shaunathon260
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:52 PM
I have wonderful news....I just reserved GTA vice city at a local videogame store and what's even better I'm the first one on the list!!!!! And another thing instaed of a regular deposit whatever your put down gets taken off the total price later...plus if you pay full price like I did I get to pay no taxes and no taxes at all.
The price was $75 in canadian dollars. THIS GAME IS GONNA BLOW MY FRIKKIN MIND AWAY IT WILL BE SO GOOD. (I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER)

jjmoohead
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by beretta55
if the guy dosent want to buy the game then leave him alone he can buy any game he want's but i might skip meal's when i get GTA VC:laugh:

Finally someone on my side.

And BTW, im not into the bible either!

Andi
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:07 AM
I think that you were probably the last to put your name down !
i did it months ago @ Gamestation & the Price is £34:99

Beat that:laugh:

superssnake
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:23 AM
:roll: ya no i am defantly gettin the game pre orderd it nnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssssssssss

Andi
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:08 AM
How much was it when you Preordered it ?

S u p e r S s n a k e

Daniel Legge
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:01 PM
im gonna get the game the morning before it comes out.:phew:
unfortunatly thats not for a while yet. :disturb:

Andi
Oct 24th, 2002, 06:47 AM
It's not for a while yet Tho!

It come's out in 5 day's old boy,so start slavering over your joypad!` :roll: