PDA

View Full Version : Done on Paint

Cannibal Clown
Feb 9th, 2002, 01:32 PM
This is a pic that I did on paint without any help of any other software. I did the entire thing with the line icon and the original pic is 3.58 mb. So I had to get it a bit smaller in order to put it up.

So here it is.http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=29

Carlito
Feb 9th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Cool work Cannibal Clown!

I like the CGing. How could you do the shadows on Paint without layers????????

Cannibal Clown
Feb 9th, 2002, 02:58 PM
You just zoom in onto where ever you want to put a shadow and then you just very carefully make the outlines of the shaded area. Then you take the fill bucket and put in the darker shade of where using.

Soul Angel
Feb 9th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Wow Cannibal that pic is really good!
And you used Paint to do it?
How long did it take you to do using paint then?

kamari-ice
Feb 9th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Its really good Cannibal.
But to have it even better, put it on Paint And Arcsoft.
You do a little stuff to it on Arcsoft and then a little on Paint.
Arcsoft is a 007 icon in Programs, but only useable if you got a Lexmark printer.
But the pic is very good. :)

IcyMourdor
Feb 9th, 2002, 11:48 PM
I haven't seen that one before, CC. Great job.

Steve, why don't you put up the woman with the fountain picture? That was a good one.

Hylas
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:13 AM
Can't believe you used Paint! This is so good and Paint is a crappy program! :eek:

Pearl
Feb 10th, 2002, 06:42 AM
Oh that's very good!
I especially like the pose of the elf (he's an elf, isn't he?)

IcyMourdor
Feb 10th, 2002, 09:13 AM
It most likely is an elf. CC likes to draw things with long, pointy ears and wings.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 10th, 2002, 02:22 PM
This pic only took me two hours to do on paint. The one which Mourdor mentioned took me four and a half hours to do and I was using a good mouse. This one I had to work with one of the crappiest mouses I've ever had.

I can't do anything better with my pics because I have no other software to do it with.

Thaks for the complements though.

Pu the Owl
Feb 10th, 2002, 07:58 PM
I think the pose wasn't easy to draw, especially maintaining body proportions. I think you succeeded!
And the fact you made it using paint really amazes me, because I can't even think of CGing a pic without using layers :p

MakgSnake
Feb 10th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Amazing Man, Amazing.........I Cant Do Sh*t On Paint Or On Computer. So For Me Its Amazing!!!! Very GOOD!!

kamari-ice
Feb 12th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Yeah, and taking 2 hours to make a pic.
Thats a record, you should be put in history.

Spirit
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:37 AM
amaizing man, completely beautiful and even more impressive since you only used paint. SImply breathtaking, you got a talnet there buddy, keep it up

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Ohh! That's so nice Cannibal Clown!
I like how you colored this elf, using bright colors!
I also like the pose, which is very natural and realistic, even if it's anime style!

jenova_jeb
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:18 PM
Cool :cool: .

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:54 PM
:eek:Dear God!! thats good.Jees Amazing,so of your best work CC

nanjij
Feb 22nd, 2002, 04:27 PM
to do that master piece on paint is amazing, i know thats all ive got on my computer.
the colour, the actual outline is amazing u must have a very steady hand to do the outline

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Mana
Ohh! That's so nice Cannibal Clown!
I like how you colored this elf, using bright colors!
I also like the pose, which is very natural and realistic, even if it's anime style!

What do you mean by "Even if it's anime style"?

Is anime style less realistic that other styles?