PDA

View Full Version : GTA3: Your own criminal exploits

Harry
Feb 9th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Gran Theft Auto 3 is surely one of your favorite games of the year, also according to the latest on-site poll.

So, talk here about your crimes in the game. It would be wonderful if you have photographic evidence (screenshots) of these exploits!

MakgSnake
Feb 9th, 2002, 02:44 PM
I LOVE THE GAME, Its Beautiful And Amazing And Mind Blowing.

But For Some Reason I Dont Do Any Harm To Anyone. I Just Do The Missions, But If The Mission Is Over. I Dont KILL People And All

I Dunno Why, I Know I Should But I Guess I Hate To HURT People For Nothing. TOO MUCH Impressed By Metal Gear I Guess Thats Why

As For PhotoGraphic Evidence, How'd U Do That? Tell Me So I Can Give It A Try And Then Might Do Some Nasty Stuff!.! :)

Pu the Owl
Feb 9th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Oh to take the images from the screen you "just" need a digital camera and then save the image as a jpg file. Unfortunately I don' think many of us have a digital camera! or you could just do a "normal" photo and scan it...

BowevelJoe
Feb 9th, 2002, 04:46 PM
haha sounds like quite a bit of trouble, ill get my bros camera and get some stuff up sometime lol...

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 9th, 2002, 10:15 PM
I love the rain effect in the game. So sometimes I put the rain code on and just run around cracking skulls with the bat. Also the police aren't smart enough to come up stairs to get you. So find a rooftop and start killing. I'm confused as to why you would need photographic evidence on crime sprees. Maybe I misunderstood.

Hylas
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:00 AM
Sleazy P, I think you really misunderstood...they didn't say they "need" photographic evidence. I suppose they thought it would have been fun to see pics of strange crimes and so on. :rolleyes:

Reid
Feb 11th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Sometimes it's fun to just stand in a major intersection and lob grenades and molotovs at everything.

Instant stars!

Spank-A-Thon
Feb 12th, 2002, 06:00 AM
Ahhhhh, nothing like a game that improves your spirit and cleanses your soul! :D

- S

Hylas
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:31 PM
My brother likes to kill every pedestrian he meets during the game.
It's kinda annoying :p