PDA

View Full Version : Mod

cid
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:09 PM
hey. i noticed there isn't a TMB Online forum. can i be a mod for it or what kind of things do i have to do to be a mod?

Pu the Owl
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Just to make it clear and not because I have anything against newbies, but I can't make moderator a person that just joined the forums and that I absolutely don't know.

Sorry, but I think you understand the reasons behind this rule.

cid
Oct 5th, 2002, 10:00 PM
not a problem. just to let you know i am on the gamewinners forum and have 190 something post so i'm not new to forums, even though i am this one. and i'm on the CI one. but that's cool. no hard feelings.

Hylas
Oct 6th, 2002, 08:45 AM
BTW, do we have a TMB forum? Maybe they should create it before you can be mod there :laugh:

AudioBoxer
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:32 PM
LOL, First we would have to get to know you, 2nd TMB isnt that good of a game, there isnt really anything you can talk about on TMB. Like Socom you can talk about tatics and places to hide and soo on. Stay here for a couple months and you might make it to a mod!

Beretta55
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by TrikTopz
LOL, First we would have to get to know you, 2nd TMB isnt that good of a game, there isnt really anything you can talk about on TMB. Like Socom you can talk about tatics and places to hide and soo on. Stay here for a couple months and you might make it to a mod!
what you be talking trik my man!? that game is awsome i will make sure to put in word for sweetooth to come get you tonight BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! jk jk:laugh: well TMB is a good game but we dont really need one just not much to talk about in the game.

cid
Oct 6th, 2002, 06:12 PM
either way it's cool

Ruby Moon
Oct 6th, 2002, 07:28 PM
I don't think for being mod only is required only a membership of 2 months or 200+ posts. If so, this forums would have more than 20 mods at the moment :laugh:

cid
Oct 6th, 2002, 07:32 PM
those are requirements on a different post i am on also. i was just meaning that i am not new to the forums...

Ruby Moon
Oct 6th, 2002, 07:37 PM
And of course you're welcome, but keeping on reading and posting in this thread won't help you getting it touch with others. Tell me if I'm wrong here ;) Just relax and post if you're interested in sharing your thoughts about anything. The rest will come in the future maybe...

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 6th, 2002, 09:00 PM
I don't know why anyone would want to be a mod..:confused: It sounds like a hassle if you ask me.

Ruby Moon
Oct 6th, 2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I don't know why anyone would want to be a mod..:confused: It sounds like a hassle if you ask me.

I don't see reasons either. I probably wouldn't like it much :P
But anyway, again, it's a matter of taste....

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 6th, 2002, 11:08 PM
maybe it makes them feel big and important. :laugh:

Beretta55
Oct 7th, 2002, 12:48 AM
being a mod look's like alot of work and not to mention you have to be on the forum alot...im not up for it i pefer being laid back:laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Hmmm...S4H the mod...theres a nice ring behind that I think :laugh:

Frozen
Oct 10th, 2002, 03:04 AM
Well, I don't know what's so great about being a mod. I was an administrator at another forum (in theory, I still am one, but it died XD )

The only thing I could se about it is that you can get to be "popular" just because of your "title". But there's other ways of being popular. Not that I care much about that :P I agree with what Sleazy said about it.

Rei
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Frozen

The only thing I could se about it is that you can get to be "popular" just because of your "title". But there's other ways of being popular. Not that I care much about that :P I agree with what Sleazy said about it.

The popularity of the title ain't always good. Being popular and being appreciated are not the same thing :P

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:49 AM
Awww...We appreciate you Rei.

Sword 4 Hire
Oct 10th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Awww...We appreciate you Rei.

Indeed we do!

merylsilverburg
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Rei

The popularity of the title ain't always good. Being popular and being appreciated are not the same thing :P

That's very true and it's rare for some people to have both popularity and appreciation, unless you're Fortune. ;) :D

Pu the Owl
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

That's very true and it's rare for some people to have both popularity and appreciation, unless you're Fortune. ;) :D

Hehhh? Me?! I'm not even sure I'm respected XD
Trust me: I'm not paying meryl for this post :laugh:

BTW, I think meryl is a quite appreciated member as well. And popular. So, this means at least I picked the right people to be mods!

merylsilverburg
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

Hehhh? Me?! I'm not even sure I'm respected XD
Trust me: I'm not paying meryl for this post :laugh:

Aw, don't say that. I'm sure everyone likes and respects you (the people who aren't banned anyway). And Fortune's right, she's not paying me so I'm telling the truth about her being popular and liked. :)

BTW, I think meryl is a quite appreciated member as well. And popular. So, this means at least I picked the right people to be mods!

Oh...that's nice of you to say. *slips money to Fortune*:laugh: But honestly, I really don't think so...but as for everyone else, I do believe you picked great people to be mods. Thanks for picking me, BTW, I really appreciate it. :happy:

Beretta55
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:33 PM
dont worry i love you all!! yes even you! the kid behind the dumpster i love you all!!...um......yeah *walk's away slowly then run's off*

Frozen
Oct 12th, 2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Rei

I think I said that your avatar and banner are absolutely cute :D

But I see your point. but then look back at mine. And that's why I say that I don't care about popularity ;) Better being appreciated by few than being hated by many. I think. Can change under the circumstances.

Pu the Owl
Oct 12th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Better being appreciated by few than being hated by many. I think. Can change under the circumstances.

That's really true, but I say: better being adored and worshipped by everyone :evil:

Rei
Oct 13th, 2002, 05:40 PM

I think I said that your avatar and banner are absolutely cute :D

Thanks a lot :D

Frozen
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

That's really true, but I say: better being adored and worshipped by everyone :evil:

Shut up, nerd. :evil: j/k

Thanks a lot

No prob :)

Actually I assist to another board where the admins abuse from the members XD

Pu the Owl
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:46 PM
Are you one of the abused there Frozen?
Apart from that, you know, it's really dangerous to call a lady nerd....

*evil grin*

Frozen
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:07 AM
Fortunately not, not yet XD But I have witnessed it and know how evil admins can be :evil:

and hey, I love danger :sarcasm:

Pu the Owl
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:10 AM
I don't do abuse, I only kill people, if you're interested. This is because I'd rather keep my house clean, so I kill and throw away the dead bodies! :laugh:

Maybe censorship or the FBI will close this thread after my last post ...