PDA

View Full Version : Do you do "cosplay"?

Ruby Moon
Oct 4th, 2002, 06:41 PM
I've been browsing many sites of coslayers. I find them really funny, even if I don't think some of the people who do it are the right persons. Let me explain: I've seen Rei Ayanami cosplayers, and they were so fat >__< I don't have anything against fat people, but why wearing a plugsuit if your "shape" doesn't allow you to wear it? :P Or many other people were using some "poor" costumes, or they simply didn't look good in them.

Would you do Cosplaying if you had the opportunity? Which costume would you like to wear?

merylsilverburg
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
I've been browsing many sites of coslayers. I find them really funny, even if I don't think some of the people who do it are the right persons. Let me explain: I've seen Rei Ayanami cosplayers, and they were so fat >__< I don't have anything against fat people, but why wearing a plugsuit if your "shape" doesn't allow you to wear it? :P Or many other people were using some "poor" costumes, or they simply didn't look good in them.

Ruby, trust me, I completely understand your points. I, too, have seen quite a few cosplayers that look....a bit...weird. For example, I've seen a girl dress up as Sugar, one of the main characters of this anime called Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar, and she was quite....large. The Sugar character is a petit little fairy. :heh: Most people, even if the shape or figure isn't exactly right, continue to cosplay just because they enjoy it and don't care. Besides, there's not many people who are thin like the anime female figures...kinda impossible, in a way. O_o;;;

Would you do Cosplaying if you had the opportunity? Which costume would you like to wear?

Hmm....if I had the opportunity, I still won't cosplay because I know that I don't look like any characters and just don't want to embarrass myself. But, I have only one Cosplay outfit, which is Anthy Himmemiya from Shoujo Kakumei Utena, but it's too small for me. :heh: Either that, or I'm fat. :laugh: But, if I had to dress up as one person, it'd probably be Seras Victoria of Hellsing....at the moment, at least.

Ruby Moon
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:15 PM
hehehe, Seras ain't that thin, at least not as much as other anime characters, so apart from boobies, it's a lot better to choose a character like that one. Wise choice! jk

I know anime characters are impossible to be cosplayed as they are for obvious reasons. I don't want to say that all fat people cannot cosplay. I was just saying that a plugsuit or stuff like that are too much! They would look awful on 99% of cosplayers!

merylsilverburg
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
hehehe, Seras ain't that thin, at least not as much as other anime characters, so apart from boobies, it's a lot better to choose a character like that one. Wise choice! jk

I know anime characters are impossible to be cosplayed as they are for obvious reasons. I don't want to say that all fat people cannot cosplay. I was just saying that a plugsuit or stuff like that are too much! They would look awful on 99% of cosplayers!

Yeah! I know, Seras is actually quite an average weight, thank God...:phew: And you're right about the chest size though...:P

What you said is true, but actually there are some people who can pull off some of the costumes quite well. Like, I recently saw this guy dress up as "D" from Vampire Hunter D....I was extremely shocked because he did the make-up, the costume, and everything so well! But, I know what you mean by some cosplayers going too far or too much. I've seen some guys dress up as Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop! :peoples:
Basically, the cosplayers I feel can pull of the costumes nicely are probably the Japanese. Their body shape and figures are just like some anime females and plus....they're Japanese. :heh:

Ruby Moon
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Yeah, but for some Japanese guys there's the opposite problem: some anime characters are too muscular for their thin shapes!:laugh:

merylsilverburg
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:19 PM
That's true too! :laugh:

Rei
Oct 5th, 2002, 07:32 AM
I don't cosplay and I don't like the idea much. I don't find anything wrong in people who like to do it, but anyway I agree that some people should choose more "carefully" their costumes :right:

Pu the Owl
Oct 5th, 2002, 08:35 AM
I wouldn't like to dress as a feale anime character, because most of their costumes are ridiculous for non-anime people :heh: and I don't like any of them in a particular way. I would like maybe to dress as a male anime character, but I don't know which one.

Hylas
Oct 6th, 2002, 09:17 AM
I find people who cosplay funny, but I agree that some of them are more than scary !:shock:
I don't know if I could think about wearing a costume inspired by anime characters. Not that I don't like the idea, but I don't find any of them particularly appealing at the moment, especially the ones of the girls. I admit I'd like to wear a plugsuit once in my life, and I'm not fat XD but I don't think I would like the feeling of being watched by guys dressed as Gendo Ikari wearing Asuka's suit! Just kidding, but I don't think I'll try it, also because I don't want to buy this stuff online, and there aren't any stores for this purposes where I live :(

Frozen
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:15 PM
No offense to anyone, but I think that cosplay is one of the worst ways you can degradate yourself :P

I just look at those photos and think to myself "Oh, they suck, they do indeed"

anyone I see doing that loses my respect for him/her.

And the other day I saw a black guy dressed like Ranma :peoples: What the hell was that. And at his side, there was a brown haired girl dressed as Ranma as well, but intending to look like the male Ranma. I believe that the two of them could hit it off, and then commit suicide together.

merylsilverburg
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Frozen
anyone I see doing that loses my respect for him/her.

Hmm...so if you saw a Japanese person (which BTW, the Japanese are the ones who enjoy "cosplaying" the most) who decided to cosplay, you would absolutely just lose all respect for them?
The Japanese actually take the time to create the costumes from scratch or actually buy authentic, licensed costumes. They spend hundreds of dollars (or yen :heh: ) just so they could look like the characters and all. They really take pride in this hobby which they are able to call themselves pure otakus. I'm sure many Americans and all do the same and it's good at times, but sometimes they don't really take this seriously, which is the result of what Frozen and others saw, so that's why the costumes are bad and they just look awful. I would understand if the costume and person was just horrible looking, but if the person dresses up really well and look pretty close to the character, would it be right to just lose respect for that person?

Frozen
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:34 AM
You got it right Meryl-chan. I guess I had to make clear that, since the japanese are way different from the americans. Americans/Europeans/etc. that do cosplay are lame. Specially if they cll themselves otakus, when they are not even close to be one. So they suck. A TRUE japanese Otaku, that really looks like an anime char (which is rare) and that has really got the right clothes and all, and does not look like either a clown or transvesti, then, he/she does not lose my respect. The rest of that folk, just suck. But since most of them looks like either a clown or transvesti, that's hy I don't feel like respecting them at all. But who cares about who do I respect anyways XD

Hylas
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Sorry Frozen, but I can't agree on that. As I said, I wouldn't cosplay, but saying all European and american people who cosplay are lame, while Japanese are not , this is kinda stupid, isn't it? It's like saying they look good for the only reason they're japanese, while many characters from anime or manga series are not physically similar to asian race at all. If you look good with costume on, well, this can happen not only if you are Japanese. And not only Japanese are REAL otakus, you know... :peoples:
If you don't like cosplayers at all, ok, I can understand, but saying you only hate the ones who are not japanese for the reasons you wrote, well, I can't say you have intelligent opinions about this matter. No offence, I'm not talking in general but only regarding cosplaying.

Frozen
Oct 15th, 2002, 02:55 PM
Hey..... I would worship a girl who dressed like Asuka in that EVA suit, hell yeah. :evil:

You have just called me stupid in your post, with kind words.
Alright.

My reasons are simple: Real otakus outside the japanese world are rare. Most of that people claim to be something they are not, and that's mostly why I think they suck. I already mentioned the reasons. They mostly look like either clowns or transvestites. That, in my non-intelligent opinion, IS NOT COOL. If you really LOOK A LOT like an anime character, really get very close to their measurements, and the clothes, outfits, whatever you are wearing are almost exactly like the character, then it's fine. But since it is RARE to see that, again comes, they just look like stupid losers most of times.

But maybe you are right after all regarding my opinion aboust cosplay... since everytime I see photographs of those conferences and stuff, all I see is a bunch of Drag Queens and macho lesbians, and I probably have never seen a single person who really looks like the character he/she's trying to look like, so there goes all my rant about them. If you gave me good examples of a cosplayer who has done his/her job well done, I could change my mind.

P.S. show us a pic of yourself dressed as Asuka :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:05 PM
I have never seen a European cosplaying, so I can't really say much about it. But, for Americans, it does kinda seem shameful to see them dressing in outfits not properly put together. They take it seriously, in their opinion, but to others, it might not look so well. And like Hylas said, it would be more appropriate if Americans/Europeans cosplay more because a lot of the characters aren't necessarily all Japanese. I've only seen a couple of Americans who dressed up really well and look incredible. :cool:

Frozen
Oct 16th, 2002, 01:44 AM
Hylas, sweets, I'm sure you would like to see this. With all my love for you. Frozen.

http://images.cosplay.com/data/502/1ax020314.jpg

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:24 AM
http://12.253.240.154/silent/sleazy/banners/dork.jpg

Ruby Moon
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:21 AM
*laughs at the above post*

Frozen, I'm sure Hylas was saying that a Japanese would look ridiculous as well with the same costume, and I don't think she said you're stupid. In fact I can't read the word "stupid" in her post talking about your person, but only regarding the fact you said meryl was right when she said that in general Japanese look better with costumes. :shock:
I've seen Japanese cosplayers and they look awful as well. For example, I've looked at a couple of Seymour's (ffx) cosplayers and you know that Seymour is quite muscular, while these Japanese cosplayers were not at all, so the costume really looked bad on them. Most of the people just pick the wrong costume for their body. It's normal they look bad if this happens. Doesn't matter if they're Japanese or American or European people. It's the same.
And about the quality of the costumes: I've seen japanese guys (included the Seymour's cosplayers above) with poor costumes as well. I think it's kinda pointless saying everytime that whatever comes from japanese people is better. Some of their costumes were so bad that you wouldn't like to take a look at them, trust me. It's not that they take it more seriously and stuff, it's just that more japanese people can buy this stuff with ease. But this doesn't mean all of them have fabulous costumes and that we must say "Ok, Japanese are real otakus, because they live in Japan. This means their costumes are always good and they look better than other people in them". As I said, I've seen terribly poor costumes also in many photos of Japanese cosplayers.

merylsilverburg
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Alright, first off, I didn't mean to say that all Japanese were better in cosplaying than anyone else in any other country, but all I'm saying is that sometimes they're just a little better, mainly because they have (like Ruby said) access to the goods. It's obvious that there's always bad cosplayers no matter what. But, basically: There are good and bad cosplayers, but we still have to understand that they're just trying to show their love for anime whether they take it seriously or not. I mean, there are really, really, really awful costumes....but we still have to admire their bravery for going out like that. :heh:

Frozen
Oct 16th, 2002, 10:33 PM
I'm sory about my assholish attitude these days. I'm going through some serious s*** :mad:

What I was talking about the japanese was more close to what meryl said, that you are more likely to find good cosplayers among the japanese otakus than the otehr people.

But Hylas DID SAY that my opinions were not intelligent, thus, if you put some sense to those words, they imply that I am stupid. But she also emphasized that only it was towards cosplaying. So no offense taken after all.

Sleazy, I'm sure he gets a lot of chicks, specially with that spectacular outfit.

BTW

http://www.acparadise.com/cosplayers/nyankochan/rose3.jpg

Drag queens, clowns, and prostitutes, all together :laugh:

Pu the Owl
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:45 AM
But Hylas DID SAY that my opinions were not intelligent, thus, if you put some sense to those words, they imply that I am stupid. But she also emphasized that only it was towards cosplaying. So no offense taken after all.

When someone tells me my opinion regarding a certain topic is stupid, or not so clever (just to quote Hylas' post) this absolutely doesn't imply the person is telling me I'm stupid. Or do you identify yourself with your posts about cosplaying? :confused: In this case, reading that you kinda changed your positions after meryl's post, I have to think you don't have strong opinions about it, if takes so little time to change an opinion... Because, if I'm not wrong, at the beginning you said cosplayers just degradate themselves and you can't respect them for this reason, then you said something like that if they're real otakus (mostly japanese people) you can respect them, even if it's rare. So this means you only respect people who look good in anime costumes, while the others suck? Or that after meryl's post you got the point that despising a person for this reason if this person is attractive in anime outfits is wrong? Or that after all your post was an exaggeration? Or what? You understand that this is kinda confusing, if you carefully read it.

WARNING: I'm not telling you're stupid, ok? I'm not Hylas, so I can't tell, but this is what I think after reading your (your means of all the people who posted) discussion.

Hylas
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:58 AM
Eeeeeeeee! Calm down Frozen! You said "no offence taken" but from your posts it seems you're offended a lot! :laugh: As I said, I wasn't meaning you're stupid: I clearly mentioned it in my post, that I wasn't talking about your person in general.

I've just thought that you easily changed your opinion, and that the second one, compared to the first, seemed to me somewhat "adjusted". I also said that if your first opinion was so clear, and I kinda respected you for it, also if I don't agree regarding its content, the second one, after the adjustement, didn't seemed as personal as the first one, but influenced by merylsilverburg's post. And that its content was even more strange than the previous one, because saying that a japanese person looks good in these costumes only for the fact he's japanese and japanese people are real otakus, while the rest of the world just don't take cosplaying seriously, well, I said THIS was stupid, and if you ask to an American otaku, he will tell you this sentence is not true at all.

Frozen
Oct 17th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Indeed, my opinion did somewhat change with every post. I had some sort of blind hate towards cosplayers,since I have seen so few that really do a good job on it. I realized then that my opinion about it was just way too extremist when saying that all of them degrade themselves and all that stuff I said, so I "modified" it, because, now I admit it, that I was wrong when I was "so mean" to cosplayers.

I still stand to the thought of better cosplayers can be found among japanese otakus than american or european. It's just, that I have seen very few, I guess, and I should know more about the matter to stand stronger to my opinion about this.

AND, as I said in my last post, I have not been in a good mood at all these days, so that's the explanation of my sucky attitude.

Sorry ladies :(

Hylas
Oct 17th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Well, ok, I must be slapped as well for using wrong words in the wrong place. So, everyone's ok now, we won't cosplay for not hurting Frozen's sensibility and for the main reason that we're too poor to afford buying a decent costume! Yay for me! :laugh:

Frozen
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Hey, either way, who cares about my opinion towards cosplayers? Everyone on their own, if they enjoy doing so, then they have all the right to do it. Besides, I DID say that it'd be nice to look at a real life Asuka, and I was serious about it :laugh:

Pu the Owl
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:07 PM
I hope for you to find a decent-looking real life Asuka, Frozen. Otherwise I fear your brain could be destroyed by the terrible vision for the rest of your life! :laugh:

Infernal Mass
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:13 PM
http://www.acparadise.com/cosplayers/nyankochan/rose3.jpg

Check out Sagat in the background :laugh:

The above photos have inspired me to look for more cosplay pictures..

http://images.cosplay.com/data/516/454animecon-mariobros.jpg
Here we see the Super Mario victory stance.

Frozen
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
I hope for you to find a decent-looking real life Asuka, Frozen. Otherwise I fear your brain could be destroyed by the terrible vision for the rest of your life!

I know :laugh:

since Hylas suggested before the little possibilty of her dressing like Asuka, Iwas referring to her when I meant I wanted to see a real life Asuka. :evil:

BTW

http://www5.airnet.ne.jp/pzkpfw/cosplay/tcc2/tcc2_08.jpg

http://www.costumeplay.net/RougeNoir/Gallery/2000.04.01.TokyoGameShow/June.jfif

the second one looks much more to Sakura than the first one :laugh:

EDIT: that Mario is freaking hilarious. I'm beginning to enjoy cosplay, I laugh too often looking at all these pics.

Oh, and that Sagat looks more like Dhalsim :\

Pu the Owl
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:38 PM

the second one looks much more to Sakura than the first one :laugh:

But considering the original Sakura is a little girl while the cosplayers in the pics from what I see could be married with children, I find them a bit scary :shock:

Frozen
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:13 PM
Married with children, olololol XD

hey, the second one is cute.... if I was 5 years younger I would set my eyes on her :evil:

actually she looks a lot (relaitvely) to Sakura, got the heght, hairstyle, and probably the same age or real close.

Now, the one that's supposed to be Sakura.... just looks st... funny :laugh:

Now that you say scary, the other day I saw a cosplay for Kuja. That was scary. I'm gonna look for it :D

Infernal Mass
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:17 PM
Sub Zero Vs. Raiden (http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=3774&type=1&conid=8&cs_start=20)

the battle continues (http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=3780&type=1&conid=8&cs_start=80)

the conclusion (http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=3782&type=1&conid=8&cs_start=100)

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Jango Fett......The Elvis years

http://images.cosplay.com/data/557/1cc020114.jpg

Infernal Mass
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:25 PM
:laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:28 PM
And the award for "lamest costume ever" goes to..................

*drumroll*

The cheap ass Jack in the Box guy!

*applause*

http://images.cosplay.com/data/557/1cc020209.jpg

Infernal Mass
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:30 PM
*applause*

LMAO!

Still trying to figure this one out..link (http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=3851&type=1&conid=8&cs_start=220)

Frozen
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by DigiMortal
Sub Zero Vs. Raiden (http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=3774&type=1&conid=8&cs_start=20)

the battle continues (http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=3780&type=1&conid=8&cs_start=80)

the conclusion (http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=3782&type=1&conid=8&cs_start=100)

Quite a good example for the people who lose my respect by doing that :laugh: No, actually I'm glad the ydid it, they made me laugh like hell by doing that.

And that Jango Fett I'm sure won't be able to fly with such overweight XD

Pu the Owl
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:41 PM
OMG! You posted some funny pics XD

*applause*

LMAO!

Still trying to figure this one out..link (http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=3851&type=1&conid=8&cs_start=220)

I know who's the character in the pic, I think: it's Chi from the series Chobits. Not really useful if you don't know the series XD

BTW, look at Final Fantasy cosplayers, please. You'll see the game in a different way after looking at these photos:

This one sucks, I'm sorry for the real Rinoa... (http://digilander.libero.it/finalfantasycosplay/rinoa_12.jpg)

Ok, this one ain't bad... (http://digilander.libero.it/finalfantasycosplay/seifer_01.jpg)

How can her hair be like that? (http://digilander.libero.it/finalfantasycosplay/aeris_03.jpg)

No comment on the hair... (http://digilander.libero.it/finalfantasycosplay/cloud_02.jpg)

Not that bad either: Tifa's costume is an easy one! (http://digilander.libero.it/finalfantasycosplay/tifa_15.jpg)

*dies laughing* (http://digilander.libero.it/finalfantasycosplay/sephiroth_02.jpg)

Luluness (http://digilander.libero.it/finalfantasycosplay/lulu_13.jpg)

Ok, you may like her... (http://digilander.libero.it/EmeraldStudio/rikku_10.jpg)

Not bad too: the costume is really good IMO (http://digilander.libero.it/finalfantasycosplay/beatrix_02.jpg)

More will be posted later, maybe!

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:52 PM
lol, that cloud hair was messed up.....but what a great job on the sword.

merylsilverburg
Oct 17th, 2002, 10:43 PM
I know who's the character in the pic, I think: it's Chi from the series Chobits. Not really useful if you don't know the series XD

*nods* Yes, that is Chi from Chobits, but I don't understand why she's wearing just a plain tee and pants....doesn't she know that Chi wears a huge tee down to the knee or some slinky looking outfit, like....lingerie? ;)

Since most of you guys are putting out really bad cosplayers (eek!), I decided to put down some really nice ones:

Pink Cammy (http://www.cammyfan.com/Cammy-cosplay/delta-red/delta-pink2/cam-d-pink-17a.jpg)

Green Cammy (http://www.cammyfan.com/Cammy-cosplay/cannon-spike/momo-arsf-green3.jpg)

Snake and Meryl (http://www.ne.jp/asahi/artnet-office/sakuma/galle/titol/G-0/images/P0923050.jpg) :love:

Unknown Girl 2 (http://www.ne.jp/asahi/artnet-office/sakuma/galle/titol/G-0/images/P1010003.jpg) (Looks familiar though...)

Whoa....Akira! (http://www.anna-neko.nu/mcp/heman/AWA7_34.jpg)

Himeno (http://www.acparadise.com/cosplayers/pockyprincessdarcy/snow3.jpg) (Very good...this character is from the anime called Pretear)

More to come later.

Frozen
Oct 17th, 2002, 11:19 PM
That unknown girl must be Nina from Breath of Fire 4.

That guy trying to look like Tetsuo.. hmm... it was a real good job on his nasty arm.

but wait, Cammy is blonde, not dark haired! the pink one was lame, but the second was much closer IMSO (that one had to be non jap, definitely) :D

Pu the Owl
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:07 AM
I expected both Snake and Meryl to be more "muscular" and tall XD

More pics

Suu from Clover (http://www.cosplaylab.com/pics/1471.jpg)

What's that?! (http://www.adequate.com/img/cgi/ChibiProject/Katsucon7/FemaleVash.jpg)

Kasumi from DOA (http://www.geocities.com/kijime/kasumicosplay01.jpg)

Sakura... finally a kid! XD (http://images.cosplay.com/data/564/343axny71.jpg)

Gendo Ikari (http://images.cosplay.com/data/506/440ami0054.jpg)

Asuka (not plugsuit, sorry Frozen!) (http://images.cosplay.com/data/500/100asukapic1-med.jpg)

Infernal Mass
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:43 AM
some of those were good.

*The sephiroth one up above had me laughing so hard my face started to hurt. XD

Hylas
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:28 AM
You posted some scary stuff here XD Not to be rude towards these persons who like to cosplay, but some of them are terrible!

The Sailor Moon group posted by Sleazy has some freaky guys in it! Like the Dark Lady (pink hair) or Prince Diamond (white hair)! Eek!

And what about Cloud and Sephiroth... I won't look at Final Fantasy 7 till I erase these pics from my mind!

Jango Fett... how could he fly if he was really like this?

I find that some pics are not bad: I like Rikku, Suu and Beatrix, also the green Cammy ain't that bad! Lulu and Asuka are somewhat decent (the second one because the girl is cute and the hair is really Asuka-style, not because the costume is spectacular...).

Rei
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:43 PM

Interesting! They use cosplay to create their own stories :laugh:

Frozen
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:30 AM
Oh my God, is Faye Valentine!!!!! :shock:

http://jaddams.csw.uic.edu/awdowiak/AnimeExpo/Pictures/AXR2005.jpg

:blergh:

*dies* X_X

Pu the Owl
Oct 30th, 2002, 07:50 AM
Well hmmm, the hair is quite good, isn't it? XD

Frozen
Oct 30th, 2002, 02:49 PM
Hun, you asked for it.

http://www.fansview.com/2001/akon/0601a145.jpg

Worst disgrace ever done to Gokou. THAT IS PROFANITY.

Pu the Owl
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:50 PM
Is he wearing a smashed cake on his head? :confused:

Hylas
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:22 PM
OMG Frozen! Is the Saiyan guy married to the Faye Valentine cosplayer? They'd look great together XD

Frozen
Oct 31st, 2002, 01:51 AM
Is he wearing a smashed cake on his head? :confused:

He actually looks like if he was cosplaying a hamburger, with the french fries on top of his head :laugh:

Originally posted by Hylas
OMG Frozen! Is the Saiyan guy married to the Faye Valentine cosplayer? They'd look great together XD

I second that :laugh:

And I'm sorry, sweeties, but I just could not resist to show you THE FUNNY.

http://www.icosplay.com/awa2k2/pict750.jpg

Probably that's the reason for Yuna's new outfit... she hated so much her former self that she had to erase her own image and create a new one

Hylas
Oct 31st, 2002, 08:25 AM
Is that Yuna? Really?! I don't want to comment once again the overall look of the cosplayer, but I only say that compared to this Yuna the above Faye Valentine is sexay!

Rei
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:38 PM
*shivers*

Those pics are sick material! :blergh:

Frozen
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Rei
*shivers*

Those pics are sick material! :blergh:

But they are cosplay, after all :evil:

Here, to make up for all these shameless creatures:

http://isweb14.infoseek.co.jp/play/ayata-do/cosp/photo/amomo01.jpg

I got no clue who she is, but probably the CUTEST cosplayer I have ever seen :happy:

Pu the Owl
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:03 AM
She's probably the best cosplayer I've ever seen :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Nov 2nd, 2002, 06:47 PM
Here, to make up for all these shameless creatures:

http://isweb14.infoseek.co.jp/play/ayata-do/cosp/photo/amomo01.jpg

I got no clue who she is, but probably the CUTEST cosplayer I have ever seen :happy:

I know who she is! She's dressed up as Momo from the fighting game "Rival Schools 2". :cool: Yes, she's pretty good. :)

Noki Noki
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:30 PM
- "Sasami has Hairy Legs"
http://www.unitedanime.com/nnhp/Cosplay/CosplaySammy02.jpg
http://www.unitedanime.com/nnhp/Cosplay/CosplaySammy16.jpg

- "Frooty Sasami"
http://www.unitedanime.com/nnhp/Cosplay/CosplaySammy15.jpg

- "Sasami in Old Country"
http://www.unitedanime.com/nnhp/Cosplay/CosplaySammy50.jpg

-"Oh My! Sasami, Your Hair! Its Divine!"
http://www.unitedanime.com/nnhp/Cosplay/CosplaySasami51.jpg

I'm surprised if no one's posted these wonderful Sasami treasures yet..

Pu the Owl
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Noki Noki
- "Frooty Sasami"
http://www.unitedanime.com/nnhp/Cosplay/CosplaySammy15.jpg

I know this character! It's from the really old anime series "Magical Angel Creamy Mami", but I wasn't thinking there's still someone interested in choosing such a character for cosplay :shock:

MADRUCKIS
Nov 9th, 2002, 04:34 AM
Nearly has a stroke over "Faye Valentine" and................
*gulp*.....Goku? I knew if he ate like that all the time without training tha'd happen. Sorta looks like the fat Gotenks?

And yeah, Meryl that is Momo. Geeze, haven't played that game in awhile and forgot her name till you posted it.

Imm go into my picture pile to dig up some intresting cos plays we had here in NY during our Anime Festivals-I didn't get this years but it was rainin anyways and all I saw was.........hey...wait a tic? I think I saw a Goku that can beat that one:laugh:

Infernal Mass
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:19 PM
http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/page-236/image-6.jpg

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:14 PM
Ah! I love to Cosplay! I went to Anime Expo in long beach july 5th! it was the coolest thing ever! I Cosplayed as Squall Leonhart... It was east making the costume, I already had the furry-collered leather jacket, leather pants and harley shoes! The Greiver Chain necklace I bought around when the game came out... Though I had to go out and buy a total of SIX belts! Squall wears alot of belts... The only make-up I needed was super pale-light powder, and a light-red make-up crayon for the scar between my eyebrows. I tied most of my hair back and styled the front to the best of my ability to the likness of Squall's. ^_^ I took an old toy plastic gun, and shoved a gun-blade-shaped blade made out of cardboard and foil, between the nossel of the gun... used alittle silver spray-paint... drew in the winged-lion on the blade.. and BOOM! I got my Gunblade! ready for action!

If I had a scanner, I'd show you all a picture of me at the expo!!

The reason I choose Squall was for the simple reason of, I liked his outfit! ^_^ This site helped me find everything I needed for his outfit.

http://www.selece.net/leonhart/i4.html

I just wish I coulda done his SeeD uniform... but I might have had to get that custum made.. and that stuff doesnt come cheap

Anyway, I'm awaiting Anime Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center on July 3rd-6th, 2003! And I'll be going as.... SEPHIROTH! ..I hope! ^_^ His attire is kinda complicated, when it comes to making his metal shoulder-guards... I have no idea how I'm gonna go that... guess I'll just improvise!

Lulu was one of my choices for next year too ^_^;; ... it all depends on how much money I have at the time, when I actually get around to starting any costume. I'll most likely be going as Sephiroth anyway... but I just love Lulu's outfit! ..ALL...THOSE...BELTS! ........Gah! And for seph, I've gotta buy some hair-extrentions! *write it down on the list* ... sigh... I probably wont get around to it till the last minute.. I'm such a procrastinator. Others I have started/had in mind...

Laguna (FF8)
Rinoa (FF8 ... thats in the making)
Sailor Saturn (Her costume is always on Ebay.. so I could just buy it there)
Sailor Moon's Highschool outfit
Duo (Gundam Wing)
Zechs (GW ... I REALLY want his outfit made..BADLY)
Irvine (FF8... thats in the making too)
Rose (Legend of Dragoon.... she's gonna be hard, but I'd like to give it a try)

Pu the Owl
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:47 PM
You should post your pics then, so we can take a look at you in Squall's outfit! Find a scanner ASAP!!!

Nelo Angelo
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:53 PM
Nah, I don't cosplay, but I know a friend that cosplayed as Lulu.

And that Lulu picture sort of looks like her. O_o

Pu the Owl
Jan 4th, 2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Nelo Angelo

Nah, I don't cosplay, but I know a friend that cosplayed as Lulu.

And that Lulu picture sort of looks like her. O_o

Ahhh! Maybe it's her, who knows? The pics posted in this thread are taken from random sites, so if she posted her pic around the web, it could be, no?

Infernal Mass
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:04 PM
http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/wiener/images/map.jpg

=======

http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/page-238/image-3.jpg

Pu the Owl
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Now I'm officially scared, even more than before. The last pic beats all the previous ones and after looking at it I won't trust the human race anymore!

Frozen
Jan 5th, 2003, 01:42 AM

Now I'm officially scared, even more than before. The last pic beats all the previous ones and after looking at it I won't trust the human race anymore!

Are you sure he beats them all?

http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/re/01/image/re-123.jpg

http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/re/05/image/re-409.jpg

http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/re/05/image/re-415.jpg

http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/re/05/image/re-414.jpg

Oh, and this is a bonus for you all FFX2 "lovers" :B

http://members16.tsukaeru.net/m-nami/cos/photo/02.11.17.s-13.jpg

Pu the Owl
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:24 AM

Are you sure he beats them all?

These RE freaks are kinda scary, and well, I'm sorry for them, not very RE-ish ( but at least they've tried some cool poses :laugh: ). Anyway, I still think the Hot Dog guy is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in my whole life :blergh:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:26 AM
LOL this is a great thread....the Goku one is my favorite so far.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:00 PM
I like the pic of the person dressing up as Yuna and the tattoo is cool!

Frozen
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:25 AM

These RE freaks are kinda scary, and well, I'm sorry for them, not very RE-ish ( but at least they've tried some cool poses :laugh: ). Anyway, I still think the Hot Dog guy is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in my whole life :blergh:

ARE YOU SURE? :evil:

http://anna-neko.nu/mcp/neovader/Sailors.jpg

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:45 AM
AHHH!! that's the greatest picture I've ever seen!! I must add it to... "the collection" bwahaha! ^_^ Sailor Senshi Forever!

Rei
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:30 AM
Sailor Mercury looks great :laugh:

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:18 PM
Look at the face! Sailor Mercury must be Hulk Hogan's "sister" :shock:

Frozen
Jan 9th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Is that supposed to be Lime? :weep:

:laugh:

Here, to add to the sailor moon party

http://jaddams.csw.uic.edu/awdowiak/AnimeExpo/Pictures/AXR8007.jpg

Mercury Wins. (over Tuxedo mask :B )

Pu the Owl
Jan 9th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Another Sailor Moon guy? This time dressed as Tuxedo mask... Hmmm... I wonder if he actually knows Sailor Moon is a man!

Frozen
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:53 AM
Hey Fortune, is still the hot dog guy your worst nightmare? Cuz I have a lil surprise for you... actually two of them...

You wanna see them? :evil:

Pu the Owl
Jan 10th, 2003, 06:37 AM
Unless you want to post pics of real, huge spiders, you can post them, and I'll try to not be scared :heh:

*hides behind the chair*

Hadoken
Jan 10th, 2003, 08:09 PM
AHHH!!!!! mine eyes!!!! :nerv:
some of those ppl skeer meh... lol
my avy is of a cosplay rinoa! wooooo!!!!!! she looks decent.

Hylas
Jan 10th, 2003, 10:35 PM
What an amazing Sailor Moon and Co. group shot we have here :blergh:!

Reid
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:26 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=9640&papass=&sort=1&thecat=566

I thought Fortune might appreciate this one.

I don't know what to think about this guy . . .

:P

Infernal Mass
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:57 AM
:laugh: ..arrr!:ahoy: ..

here's (http://www.geocities.com/bloodrayne2002/cosplay.html) some bloodrayne cosplay

ssjtrunks13
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:02 AM
The girl's outfit looks really cool.

Pu the Owl
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Reid
I thought Fortune might appreciate this one.

I don't know what to think about this guy . . .

Ahhhh! A Zoro cosplayer!

*Zoro fangirl mode on*

I haven't seen many around! I'd like to see some charming Zoro cosplayer :right: But the expression of this guy seems the one of a psycho! :shock:

Infernal Mass
Mar 6th, 2003, 03:09 AM
http://kse3.dyndns.org:1129/ah/akon2002/images/DSC00375.jpg

DigiMortal
- ..Where's Megaman?

Pu the Owl
Mar 6th, 2003, 08:31 PM

DigiMortal
- ..Where's Megaman?

You must be grateful he's not there among the other erhrmmm... characters... :P

Infernal Mass
Mar 7th, 2003, 01:23 AM
perhaps it was a nintendo only shindig . Shame really, a mega man cosplay would've fit in perfectly there.

I just noticed that Mario looks like he has a sausage on his lip.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 7th, 2003, 06:56 AM
The Zelda costume looks nice.

Hero
Mar 7th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Have any of you went to a Comic Con? I've gone to ComicCon's here in San Diego three times already (they're annual), and I see like 20 people there dressed like SOMEone. One girl went dressed like Katana from Mortal Combat... I wonder why I only remember her? lol.

Another guy went dressed like Darth Vader, and I think I remember someone dressing like Conan, but everyone looked at him weird and he just went home early.

It was funny when a guy that was dressed like Luke saw Vader because then things got a little hostile. :peoples:

ssjtrunks13
Mar 7th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Sounds like a sight to see. I've never been to any kind of convention.

Nelo Angelo
Jul 3rd, 2003, 01:56 AM
You know what? I'm feeling evil so I'm bringing this thread back from the dead...with Norseman like results!

I swear this guy has a dick on his head. (http://www.usagichan.com/OhayoCon2003/images/Ohayo2k3-081.JPG)

Selphie has been ruined by the heretics. ;_; (http://www.boomspeed.com/cosplay777/coma0z3-photo34.jpg)

Kasumi has been ruined for me. ;_; Along with Ayane and Lei Fang. (http://nemsmanga.free.fr/Cosplay/Cartoonist%202001%20Toulon/Image_26.jpg)

Ghey meter rising to the max! (http://www.gamingmatrix.com/kofonline/Images/Gallery/Cosplayer/cosplayerAOFByRafa.jpg)

Soild Snake looking like a dumby. (http://www.bootyproject.org/images/anime/katsucon2002/med/img_0222.jpg)

This guy scares the unholy hell out of me. (http://www.anna-neko.nu/mikkakan/henna_fina.jpg)

WTF LOLZ (http://www.usagichan.com/CosplayBoredom2003-5/images/CB052k3-063.JPG)

ACTIVATE POWERGHEY NOW (http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/2002/01/image/cs6-0493.jpg)

She-male. o_o (http://www81.sakura.ne.jp/~black/cp/makura/makura07.jpg)

Oh shit... (http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/2002/02/image/ae5-0883.jpg)

Feeling blind yet?

Pu the Owl
Jul 3rd, 2003, 08:15 PM
Oh my god! I can't say which one among these pics is worse, because they're all equally scary... Funny, yes, but scary! I don't know why the greatest part of cosplayers have to choose the wrong costume! I have nothing agains cosplayers, but the greatest part of them are really tastless people! Fun is important, but where's all the fun if you go around looking like an idiot? Why can't they choose more carefully? Not anybody's made to wear Selphie's mini-dress, not anybody's made to wear a plugsuit, and so on. I can't understand why they can't see that. They wouldn't dress like this in normal life. So, this mean they don't take cosplaying seriously as they say...

And btw,everytime I look at this thread I feel upset! *cries*

Nelo Angelo
Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:29 PM
Thing is, ugly cosplayers set themselves up for it.

Plus, I haven't even gotten started on the bad ones.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:35 PM
The Buu guy honestly looked like he was wearing a gigantic wang. He deserves to be elbow-dropped.

Rei
Jul 4th, 2003, 04:37 AM
LMAO! The Selphie one is the less scary among them! About the Buu guy I don't know what to say. He's simply disgusting :lmao:

Nelo Angelo
Jul 5th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Attack of the man Lulus!

http://meteo.rydia.net/cosplay/Otakon/Lulus.JPG

=P

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:30 PM
*commits suicide*

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 5th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Wow.....:shock: If I'm ever having self image issues, consider those pics instant therapy!

These people are taking dorkiness to a whole new level.

Edit - who the hell is that pink guy supposed to be? Some kinda super p3nis power ranger? :peoples:

Nelo Angelo
Jul 5th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini Edit - who the hell is that pink guy supposed to be? Some kinda super p3nis power ranger? :peoples:

LOL

He's Buu from DBZ.

Nelo Angelo
Jul 8th, 2003, 03:55 AM
Aww......This is a present for ZeroSniper. ;)

http://www.usagichan.com/AniMagic2002/images/AM2k2-Fri181.JPG

I hope you enjoy it. =)

Rei
Jul 8th, 2003, 08:32 AM
The Lulu-boys are interesting... especially the stuffed toys. Did the real Lulu use a cow or ... what are the other toys? Wow, these guys are very creative :P

Hylas
Jul 8th, 2003, 10:48 AM
Man, the Lulus are disturbing! The real Lulu could be a transvestite too! That's too much... I have no faith in videogames anymore! :cry:

Pu the Owl
Jul 8th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Oh my... the Lulu guys are clones of the Backstreet Boys... at least from their stupid faces I got this opinion. Backstreet Boys cross-dressers... that's definitely something beyond a normal person's imagination... :blink:

merylsilverburg
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:11 AM
My eyes! My eyes! :scared: What oh what were those people thinking?! And is that guy attempting to look like Squall? What a joke. :disturb:

Nelo Angelo
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:33 AM
Omg, this picture so evil, that I have to post it. :D

http://www.shinraonline.com/~djseifer/Man-Faye.jpg

merylsilverburg
Jul 10th, 2003, 03:03 AM
Oh....my....God....that is so wrong. *pukes* :blergh:

Nelo Angelo
Jul 10th, 2003, 07:29 AM
On a non blinding note, I saw this community called Cosplay Hell (http://www.livejournal.com/community/cosplayhell/)

They're about the "hot or not" idea.

In a blinding note. Die.

http://meteo.rydia.net/cosplay/Otakon/Cervantes.JPG
Soul Edge needs more donuts!

http://www.usagichan.com/Sakura2003/images/Sakura2k3-Sat100.JPG
Scary as hell I say.

http://www.usagichan.com/Sakura2003/images/Sakura2k3-Fri082.JPG
I hope to god she isn't stripping.

http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/chibi2k3/04/image/chibi2k3-207.jpg
DESTROYED

Good god, I don't think you guys can handle anymore soul breaking can you?

Chara
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:38 PM
lmao at that Faye dude. XD That made me laugh so hard my eyes started to tear up.

If I were to cosplay I'll probably dress up like spike from cowboy bebop or vash from trigun. I have the same body physique as the do, skinny yet defined, and I have a suit that matche's spikes. I don't know how the hell I can get vash's costume. I can get his gun, somehow, though. Although it wouldnt entirely be legal...

ssjtrunks13
Jul 12th, 2003, 09:17 AM
Nelo, who was that perso supposed to be in the third picture? I don't see anything wrong with the fourth though.

Nelo Angelo
Jul 12th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Nelo, who was that perso supposed to be in the third picture? I don't see anything wrong with the fourth though.

I think the third picture was fron Naruto, but I'm not sure. O_o

But the fourth picture scares me though. o_O

happy_doughnut
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:50 PM

Aww......This is a present for ZeroSniper. ;)

http://www.usagichan.com/AniMagic2002/images/AM2k2-Fri181.JPG

I hope you enjoy it. =)

Well, congratulations! You have succeeded in making me that much blinder.

That was completely unwarranted :weep:.

*mena chuckles at the GGX pun*

And is that guy attempting to look like Squall? What a joke.

*jumps off roof*

ssjtrunks13
Jul 14th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Interesting pic in that quote there, no comment on that one. But I will just say I don't see what's wrong with it.

Nelo Angelo
Jul 15th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Check the background.

http://24.130.222.139/dcm/images/katsucon-2002/katsu8-f023.jpg

Good lord, can anyone tell me that Lulu was the first thing to see in that picture?

Pu the Owl
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:25 PM
There's something really really wrong in the world of cosplayers... The Faye guy is ... he is ... Bwahahahahah... I dunno if I have to cry, laugh, or both!

Reid
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Nelo Angelo is evil.

Evil.

I don't know where you're digging these up but I went to the optometrist today and he said he saw considerable "cosplay" damage.

ssjtrunks13
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Can I put in a request? Could you find some cosplayers from other things like let's say, the Grandia series? Pictures from that would be great, especially Xtreme.

Pu the Owl
Jul 16th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Reid

Nelo Angelo is evil.

Evil.

That's what I think too. He's very sadistic... These pics are causing me nightmares *sobs*

Nelo Angelo
Jul 16th, 2003, 07:37 PM

Can I put in a request? Could you find some cosplayers from other things like let's say, the Grandia series? Pictures from that would be great, especially Xtreme.

I tired, but it's very hard to find cosplay pictures of the Grandia series.

Regardless, I did find a gallery of Grandia 1 cosplay here. (http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/ladysaissis0/Cosplay.html)

Nelo Angelo is evil.

Well duh. =P

That's what I think too. He's very sadistic... These pics are causing me nightmares *sobs*

:D

Nelo Angelo
Jul 17th, 2003, 01:02 AM
I think this picture is VERY VERY evil and I shouldn't be posting it but I will anyways. :P

http://www.usagichan.com/Fanime2002/images/Fanime2k2Fri-302.JPG

To quote a dude who also looked at it.

"THAT TIFA!!!!! MY EYES!!! MY SANITY!!!! MY SOUL!!! THE BURN!!!! 3AV;HLKAlacxlijc9pk.;"

Pu the Owl
Jul 17th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Tifa looks terrible, but I find Sephiroth to be even more upsetting! He looks like a cheap clone of Iggy Pop! Arrrgh!

Reid
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Iggy Pop looks like beauty incarnate compared to that Sephiroth - and . . . well, Iggy isn't the best looking of men.

And that Tifa . . . .

I used to like Final Fantasy VII.

:weep:

Hylas
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:09 AM
C'mon guys, this Tifa is sexy! :lmao:

ssjtrunks13
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:58 AM
I don't know, all i know is that girl was in another picture. Also, I'd like to do something with that Sephiroth guy, I hatew the way he looks.

Nelo Angelo
Jul 19th, 2003, 12:42 AM
My god, this link is truly evil but has cheesy music so blah. =P

Click if you want to be blind! (http://man-faye.mooniidx.com/)

Now for something not really so different. Quotes from my friends who saw the same thing(But saw a little more)! :D

"Good sir, you have catalogued the downfall of the human race"

"And I thought it would be safe to click on Alastor's links."

"I'm so resisting using that warn button at the bottom of his post"

"Everytime I feel good about life I click on Alastor's links and am harshly reminded that the world is evil and should burn."

I had a good laugh on those words. =P

Hylas
Jul 19th, 2003, 06:58 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! My eyes hurt but I can't stop laughing! It's the Faye guy again! One of my faves! Thanks for posting!

*dies*

Nelo Angelo
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:05 AM
You're welcome. n_n

On a side note, I wonder what would happen if the person who made this topic would see all of this?

I'd probably get flamed. =P

*evil laugh*

ssjtrunks13
Jul 19th, 2003, 09:53 AM
That is the worst one yet, if anything would want me to gouge my eyes out I think that last pic would be it.

Vic Viper
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:11 PM

ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!:roflmao: :roflmao:

FinalFantasyX-2
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:56 PM
If you dont know yuna she's from Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2. There are two awesome songs played by: Koda Kumi. She is a famous Japanease singer in Japan, she looks to me about hell lets say 30. 32 to me. The songs the two songs played in the game are called 1000words thats in english, and the other song is called ''emotion'' also san by Koda Kumi. But in this Final Fantsy X-2 as you all might know they are mostly concetrating on Yuna this time. And there is a question that i would like to ask please read below |
|
|
\ /

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
See i just have beaten Final Fantasy X!

And when it gave the vredits and all and the sad ending, well when it past the credits it came to a screen saying: THE END

But now did that happen to you if u have deafeted final fantasy x?
Like the end screen part did that happen to you?
Cause when it got to the end part i cant save or do anything, what did you do,did you just reset your PS2 or what because it keeps playing the song and the end screen still is there.... How is it supposed to save so that i can play Final Fantasy X-2 with these data levels and experience etc. PLEASE REPLIE BECAUSE IM NOT TURNING MY PS2 OFF IT WAS SO HARD TO DEFEAT IT!

Your Truly:
Someone that enjoys reading from your web site!

Nelo Angelo
Jul 20th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Uh........What the hell does that have to do with cosplaying?

Carlito
Jul 20th, 2003, 07:58 PM
For questions/problems regarding Final Fantasy games, you should post in Final Fantasy forum, not in Anime forum ;)

Pu the Owl
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:00 PM
The new pics of the Faye perverted guy are quite disgusting. But not all cosplayers can reach these levels, I hope... BTW, that guy looks like someone I know... scary!

Chara
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:04 PM

You evil little hellchild. That hairy ass is gonna replace demons in my dreams...

Nelo Angelo
Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:17 AM
Now now, I'm a Digital Norseman not a hellchild dumby maximus. =P

http://jaddams.csw.uic.edu/SNN/2001/AnimeIowa/Pictures/AIR07P33.jpg
WINNER IS NOT HIM

http://valhalla.morethanart.org/cosplay/akonxiii/xenosaga_cosmos01.jpg
Next time buddy just don't cosplay as a girl character.

http://www.fansview.com/1999/0424b002.jpg
IT'S BIG JOE

Anyone else this funny since she's posing next a HENTAI booth? (http://anna-neko.nu/katsu2k2/bunnygirl.jpg)

Pu the Owl
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:52 AM
Noooo! Not Kuja! I have Final Fantasy IX ruined, now and forever :cry: BTW, Kuja has silver hair... why couldn't this guy put some effort at least on colours? :disturb:

ssjtrunks13
Jul 22nd, 2003, 10:17 AM
oh god, he looks just as bad as Kujaz does but maybe worse as it's actually a real guy.*shudders* That KOS-MOS person, that was a guy right?

FinalFantasyX-2
Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:05 AM
KOS-MOS GUY, i think half half. HAlf girl, half boy looking.:roll:

Pu the Owl
Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by FinalFantasyX-2

KOS-MOS GUY, i think half half. HAlf girl, half boy looking.:roll:

Both of them, female and male half, quite ugly if you ask me XD

FinalFantasyX-2
Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:04 PM
Well that thing a female and male, it's a creature run for you'r eyes.

Nelo Angelo
Jul 23rd, 2003, 07:22 AM
lol.

This is for ZeroSniper if she ever looks in the Anime Forum again. XD

http://www.usagichan.com/UCCG-JapanExpo2001/images/11242k1JE206.JPG

The gunblade is too big but other than that it's right on.

Infernal Mass
Jul 24th, 2003, 06:41 AM
Beetlejuice cosplay time!

but first..

http://www.scifidimensions.com/Sep02/dc2002/balancingtrooper.jpg

http://freespace.virgin.net/the.salters/images/KSBeetlejuice.jpg

http://www.ksu.edu/deltatau/pictures/beetlejuice.jpg
beetlejuice's day off

http://www.scifidimensions.com/Sep02/dc2002/beetlejuice.jpg
drunk beetlejuice stance

Infernal Mass
Jul 24th, 2003, 06:47 AM
http://www.scifidimensions.com/Sep02/dc2002/blade.jpg
cool blade

http://www.screenacademy.com/images/Photo%208.jpg

Nelo Angelo
Jul 27th, 2003, 05:34 PM
LoL. That Blade looks not threating. XD

Anyways...

http://www.anna-neko.nu/mikkakan/henna_fina.jpg
Good lord, what was this guy thinking in cosplaying Fina?!?!!?!? Sick bastard.

http://www.monolithictechnologies.com/angry/og14.jpg
LoLz.

http://www.phoenixseed.com/am01/am01rs02.jpg
Project Justice cosplay. I have seen everything. O_o |

EVILNESS RISING

happy_doughnut
Jul 27th, 2003, 09:05 PM

lol.

This is for ZeroSniper if she ever looks in the Anime Forum again. XD

Aww! How cute! :love:

Yeah, the sword is a bit too big, but other than that, that actually looks decent, which is something that cannot be said regarding the rest of your.... pictures. XD

Hmm... that guy with the hot dog on his head looks rather... disturbing. *shivers*

*mena is happy

Jubei
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:10 PM
This entire thread is disturbing,

Dont get me wrong, i dont mind the site of a cute girl playing sailor moon, but when a bloke joins her in the same role it gets abit wierd/disturbing/sick.

But each to each own I suppose.

Pu the Owl
Aug 2nd, 2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Jubei
Dont get me wrong, i dont mind the site of a cute girl playing sailor moon, but when a bloke joins her in the same role it gets abit wierd/disturbing/sick.

Everybody can become a princess! Isn't it f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c?
Now I want a tiara... The cosplay fever is coming to get me, and you and you and yes, even YOU! :evil:

Hylas
Aug 4th, 2003, 02:17 PM
If the cosplay fever is really coming to get me, I should start running, because there's no way a living being will see me with a wig and cheap make-up on my face! :tongue:

Hero
Aug 4th, 2003, 02:36 PM
http://www.mandarake.co.jp/cosplay/sby/heb_40/heb_08.jpg

She's cute...

http://www.bigappleanimefest.com/cosplay/images/DSC03615.JPG

This is horrible.

http://www.saehoon.com/uploads/post-9-1059379502.jpg

Matches...

http://www.saehoon.com/uploads/post-9-1059379815.jpg

Best so far...

http://kse3.dyndns.org:1129/ah/akon2002/images/DSC00171.jpg

No!

Hylas
Aug 4th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Lol @ the second one :laugh:
Is that guy praying ir is he simply way too sure of that pose?

Nelo Angelo
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Howdy guys I'm back with more cosplay pictures!
http://www.icosplay.com/awa2k2/pict633.jpg
This Dante needs to put one of her pistols up to her head then pull the trigger.

http://www.dr4b.org/ddrcosplay/MegaconBabsNina2.jpg
The teeth.......

http://www.anna-neko.nu/mikkakan/digi_dance.jpg
WIN

Vic Viper
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:27 PM

http://www.dr4b.org/ddrcosplay/MegaconBabsNina2.jpg
The teeth.......

LMAO !:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Aug 5th, 2003, 02:06 AM
Who's that supposed to be? Anyway, I guess her teeth look funny. And about that Dante person, if that's a girl what's up with the bulge in her pants? :disturb:

Pu the Owl
Aug 5th, 2003, 02:49 PM
http://www.sourcefalcon.com/awa8pics/roll1/Group_Legato_Vash.jpg

No, it can't be... why did he have to cosplay as Legato-sama? And Vash is just... weird...

http://www.sourcefalcon.com/awa8pics/roll1/Usagi.jpg

There's something wrong with this pic, but I can't decide what exactly... I'd rather not think about it.

http://www.sourcefalcon.com/awa8pics/roll1/Ichino_with_AkariHouse.jpg

What's that?!

http://www.sourcefalcon.com/awa8pics/roll1/Seifer.jpg

What a "cheerful" Seifer...

Enough for now.

blindman
Aug 11th, 2003, 09:56 AM
http://www.sailorjamboree.com/lions_den/tribute/omar_neely.jpg

Um... ....exactly what happened to squall here?

Chara
Aug 12th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Oh, man... that squall. XD

blindman
Aug 12th, 2003, 12:53 AM
*sigh* some people eh.

Nelo Angelo
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Blindman

http://www.sailorjamboree.com/lions_den/tribute/omar_neely.jpg

Um... ....exactly what happened to squall here?

LOLZ, I love that!

WIN

Hylas
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Whoa! A tanned Squall. But he doesn't look the Asian type guy, lol. BTW, I haven't seen many decent Squalls around, bascally because any non-asian guy that cosplays as Squall looks terrible for obvious reasons, and many asian guys looks pretty bad as well :P

As for the above Seifer, eek, he looks scary IMO. That smile *shivers*

blindman
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:47 PM
...He also gained weight.

Hylas
Oct 2nd, 2003, 04:37 AM
Sometimes anime characters cosplay too (http://wpp.sourceforge.net/blog/sm-wing.jpg). You judge if they are better cosplayers than real people :D

ssjtrunks13
Oct 2nd, 2003, 06:26 AM
SO what, a black Squall, he looks a lot better than some of the other pictures.

Hylas
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:21 AM

SO what, a black Squall, he looks a lot better than some of the other pictures.

Yes, he looks better than many other people, but he doesn't look like the Squall-type-of-guy at all.

Frozen
Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:30 AM

Sometimes anime characters cosplay too (http://wpp.sourceforge.net/blog/sm-wing.jpg). You judge if they are better cosplayers than real people :D

LMAO!!!!

That's the best cosplay I have seen so far.

A Black Squall just does not make any sense whatsoever... that guy should have cosplayed as Kyros (I think that's the name) one of Laguna's pals in FF8.

BlackThornn
Oct 2nd, 2003, 04:00 PM
Maybe he didn't like Kiros' spandez getup or Katars..

Nelo Angelo
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:43 PM
Who revived this thread? :D

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/368059/592rikku.jpeg
Help god?
http://mysite.freeserve.com/lennyism/TVChunLi.jpg
HE WILL GIVE YUO NIGHTMARES
http://www.usagichan.com/CosplayBoredom2003-5/images/CB052k3-063.JPG
Don't remember if I posted this once, but oh well. XD

Hylas
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:06 AM
I revived the thread! And the second pic you posted Nelo is scary! The girl ain't ugly, but she's creepy! And the Eiko one... Eiko looks like a fat transvestite!

Nelo Angelo
Oct 4th, 2003, 11:23 AM

And the Eiko one... Eiko looks like a fat transvestite!

Isn't he wanted in Willa Wonka's Chocolate Factory? :P

Rei
Oct 4th, 2003, 01:18 PM

Isn't he wanted in Willa Wonka's Chocolate Factory? :P

Nah, too tall to be an original Oompa Loopa...

Pu the Owl
Oct 4th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Not to be terribly offensive towards that cosplayer, but I can't see why an old woman (and I mean, wow, 82 years old!) should ruin herself dressing like a teenager. That's sick.

Infernal Mass
Oct 4th, 2003, 11:21 PM
http://mysite.freeserve.com/lennyism/TVChunLi.jpg

it's vampire chun-li,

..:scared:

Beretta55
Oct 5th, 2003, 03:12 AM

Who revived this thread? :D

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/368059/592rikku.jpeg

oh...........my..........god
i have looked thorugh this whole thread with my eyes dipped in acid. now i dont.......hell im so scared i cant even find the words
*cough......cough ahem*
i think its about time for me to put my head in a pool full of flesh eating sharks now :D
:P
(although i do give her credit for actully going out in that costume...but its still wrong either way:laugh:)

Rei
Oct 6th, 2003, 02:55 PM
82 and she dresses like Rikku... what will happen when she's 95? :sick:

Hylas
Oct 7th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Rei

what will happen when she's 95? :sick:

Maybe we'll see this woman dressed as Lulu? :roll:

Infernal Mass
Oct 11th, 2003, 09:39 PM
http://www.sicher.org/retusch/jabba.jpg

Carlito
Oct 18th, 2003, 06:10 AM
hehehe, nice "costume" for Jabba, but as the greatest part of cosplayers he's a bit overweight for that choice :D

Nelo Angelo
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Wate wut > That Jabba the Hut picture

http://www.usagichan2.com/NDK7/images/NDK2003-Sun052.JPG
WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!?!?

http://www.dvdvisionjapan.com/cosplay/DSC00550ffgrp.jpg
Demons?

http://www.usagichan2.com/NDK7/images/NDK2003-Fri217.JPG
Lol, old lady Rikku has a new friend. =P

Infernal Mass
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Carlito

hehehe, nice "costume" for Jabba, but as the greatest part of cosplayers he's a bit overweight for that choice :D

:laugh: exactly, jabba just can't cosplay very well.

Pu the Owl
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:12 PM
I... have... no... words... left...

*dies laughing*

Things can always be worse than you expect, this is what this thread communicates to the reader :good:

Infernal Mass
Oct 18th, 2003, 08:41 PM
:good: absolutely, that's the key message this thread conveys.

http://cosplay.makoro.net/albums/akon14/05300014_G.jpg

http://cosplay.makoro.net/albums/akon14/05310051_G.jpg

Pu the Owl
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:14 AM
XD

Stop it! I can't sleep at night!

Infernal Mass
Oct 29th, 2003, 10:37 AM
http://galeon.com/sukiyaki/naruto/n11.jpg

Nelo Angelo
Oct 31st, 2003, 08:25 PM
Damn, I must be one bored bastard.

Because I'm posting some good cosplay. Yes, I've been holding out because I'm such a bastard. :D

http://memphistw.org/megabbs/photos/get-photo.asp?photoid=264
http://www.usagichan.com/AnimeCentral2001/images/AC2k1fri146.JPG
^ I thought it was cool. :D
http://www.usagichan.com/AniJam2003/images/AJam2k3-059.JPG
^ SUPER BADASS!!!!!!!!!111111111111
I hope you dumbies are happy.

Hylas
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:10 PM
The costumes of the FFX group are very good, but: Lulu ain't very Lulu-esque, Auron seems to be waiting for retirement, Yuna looks more like a 35 years old woman than like an innocent teenager.. the only one I really like is Kimari :D

The Lain guys are freaky, but I don't remember the faces of the original ones, so they look decent to me.

But I must admit they look better than most of the stuff we had, so yes, we can consider ourselves happy, ha!

Carlito
Nov 1st, 2003, 12:22 PM
Not all cosplayers are ugly or misplaced... Look:

http://www81.sakura.ne.jp/~black/cp/kurano/img005.jpg

http://www81.sakura.ne.jp/~black/cp/miamia/img005.jpg

http://www81.sakura.ne.jp/~black/cp/miyabi/img007.jpg

http://www81.sakura.ne.jp/~black/cp/jan/img005.jpg

http://www81.sakura.ne.jp/~black/cp/momo++/img007.jpg

Ahh... J-girls...

Rei
Nov 1st, 2003, 11:52 PM
Cosplaying, being Japanese, helps a lot. As somebody else mentioned (don't remeber when or who), it doesn't mean your costume will be perfect. Anime characters and many videogaming characters too, are designed and created keeping in mind the frame and the looks of Japanese people (not Asian in general, but Japanese), so it's obvious they'll look better. Adding to that, I still have to see some ugly Japanese girl, being honest...

Meiko
Nov 2nd, 2003, 02:19 PM
Yeah, japanese girls are often cute. These girls in costumes we have in the above photos are super-kawaii!

Infernal Mass
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:12 PM
http://meteo.rydia.net/cosplay/AX/malefaye.JPG

http://meteo.rydia.net/cosplay/Otakon/Cervantes.JPG
soul calibur- cervantes

http://www.fansview.com/2003/ohayocon/011103a200.jpg

Pu the Owl
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Looks like Faye is a very popular choice among hairy guys...

Nelo Angelo
Nov 18th, 2003, 06:22 PM
LOL HEY GUYZ

http://caspar.homelinux.org/animeimages/cons/ax2k2_cosplay89.jpg

It burns I tell you, it burns.........

But I gotta share the pain with others because I'm a nice guy. :D

Chara
Nov 27th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Why oh why did I click on this thread... again? >_<

Nelo Angelo
Nov 27th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Chara

Why oh why did I click on this thread... again? >_<

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T RESIST THEIR CALL.

lolz. :p

Rei
Nov 28th, 2003, 07:07 AM

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T RESIST THEIR CALL.

OMG! The last ones... That Card Captor Sakura... And that Kuja... is it a guy or a girl? I don't think I want to know! I can't resist this thread, but it's traumatizing! :shock:

Nelo Angelo
Nov 28th, 2003, 11:15 AM
I think that Kuja is a guy. O_o

But I could be wrong.

Infernal Mass
Jan 16th, 2004, 07:08 PM
http://www.apricot.com/~outis/acen/acen2002/P4210054.JPG

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 17th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Infernal Mass

http://www.apricot.com/~outis/acen/acen2002/P4210054.JPG

The masses are truely ignorant.

tempted
Jan 18th, 2004, 04:17 PM
How nice Sailor Moon's man version...:shock:

neomarik
Jan 21st, 2004, 03:47 PM
this is the first time ive seen this thread an two things hit me.

1. the japanese girls were cute;)

2 the others:scared:

i dont know what drew me here

Nelo Angelo
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by neomarik

this is the first time ive seen this thread an two things hit me.

2 the others:scared:

i dont know what drew me here

I know, you're loving those others aye?

Of course, you are.

neomarik
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:57 AM
yeah you got me lol

tempted
Jan 24th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I'm sorry guys but i just had to put this one up..doesn't he reminds you of someone.... :laugh: :roll:
I wonder if this is the real Solid Snake??!! :roll:

http://bootyproject.org/images/anime/katsucon2002/med/img_0222.jpg

tempted
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Ok there's not much to say about this one...:laugh:

http://www.usagichan.com/AX2002/images/AX2002Sun-082.JPG

Nelo Angelo
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I already posted that Soild Snake picture.

And this picture > all cosplay combined!1!1!11

http://members.lycos.co.uk/aegisb/1074640732401.jpg

By the way, 200th post goes to ME!

OWNED

tempted
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:10 AM

I already posted that Soild Snake picture.

You did?! Sorry then i didn't see it...but that one you've just posted is funny 2...:laugh:

Vicious_2003
Jan 31st, 2004, 01:07 AM
http://www.cosplaycloset.com/Costumes/TuxedoKleen/Kleen01.gif

Isnt it great when two people can loose thier dignity together :bag:

This is literally the first time I visted this thread sence its start. And I must say...I am now...that much more disturbed. Im also loosing hope for humanity....very VERY QUICKLY

Nelo Angelo
Jan 31st, 2004, 11:08 AM
Embrace the dark side. :D

You can't resist the EVILLLLLLLLL

Pu the Owl
Jan 31st, 2004, 12:56 PM
Some Final Fantasy madness...

http://ffcosplay.free.fr/chocobo_01.jpg

http://ffcosplay.free.fr/tonberry_01.jpg

http://digilander.libero.it/EmeraldStudio/seymour_01.jpg

http://ffcosplay.free.fr/gf_02.jpg

http://ffcosplay.free.fr/vivi_01.jpg

Nelo Angelo
Feb 1st, 2004, 02:00 PM
LOL VIVI IN A SKI MASK

Oh yea, check this out.

http://www.mega64.com/mgs.mpg

Might take awhile to load but it's worth it. :D

Vicious_2003
Feb 4th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Man...Im really hoping thier going to be a gcocery store mission in the next Metal Gear game :). Did you see Snake take that dive over the table !?. Now THATS commitment :laugh: . That really was WORTH the wate..funny stuff

Nelo Angelo
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:33 AM
lol drag queens

http://www.nekokits.com/other/sailordoom.jpg

OH THE PAIN

Vic Viper
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:19 AM

http://members.lycos.co.uk/aegisb/1074640732401.jpg

OWNED

the best cosplay ever !!:laugh:

Pu the Owl
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:20 PM

lol drag queens

http://www.nekokits.com/other/sailordoom.jpg

OH THE PAIN

Who's that? Sailor Venus?! Nice wig (is that a wig?)... :blergh:

Infernal Mass
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:25 PM
http://www.fighters-xtreme.com/gallery/images/members/image_80_2252.jpg

http://members.lycos.nl/kamoniwana/WhatTheFlyingFuck.jpg

as for the second one..i came across it while searching. :roflmao:

Deathwatchz
Feb 8th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I...... CAN'T....... BREATHE........ SIDES..... HURTING..... FROM...... LAUGHTER........ first time here..... oi vey~~~

Vic Viper
Feb 9th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Infernal Mass

http://members.lycos.nl/kamoniwana/WhatTheFlyingFuck.jpg

as for the second one..i came across it while searching. :roflmao:

wtf !! :disturb:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 13th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Heres some excellent Cosplays for the Characters of Naruto :)

Team 7 (http://www.geocities.com/moongirlmi2/naruto-tft07.jpg)

Team 7 Again (http://www.geocities.com/moongirlmi2/naruto-tft06.jpg)

Zabuza (http://www.boomspeed.com/kuroro/zabuza.jpg)

Zabuza and Haku (http://www.boomspeed.com/kuroro/momohaku1.jpg)

Kakashi (http://www.neoabyss.com/ma/ma16.jpg)

The Jounins (http://venus.walagata.com/w/fambrena/narutocosplay1)

Naruto (http://homepage.mac.com/djlou/narutohot.jpg)

Sasuke (http://www.tok2.com/home/ghayate/110-1037_IMG.JPG)

Sasuke and Sakura (http://www.miamihost.net/ims/u/Aion/Naruto%20Cosplay/naru-t002.jpg)

Zabuza and Haku again (http://www.narutoforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13)

Zabuza and Haku once again (http://www.narutoforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14)

Team 8 (http://www.tok2.com/home/ghayate/06090009.jpg)

Team 8 Again (http://www.tok2.com/home/ghayate/06090011.jpg)

Kabuto (http://www.tok2.com/home/ghayate/05180041.jpg)

Sasuke again (http://ccprince.fc2web.com/h-photo/20030427-3.gif)

Nelo Angelo
Mar 27th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Oh er oh my.

http://carnage.fanfic.org/Sailor%20Moon%20Group.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/vlahka/ushio-2.jpg
http://duecomenoi.interfree.it/cosplay/Lucca%202003/Combattenti.jpg
http://www.2bcosplay.com/IMG/jpg/3-13.jpg

So um......How do you like those dumbies? :x

Vicious_2003
Mar 28th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Now THAT is just the essence of wierd. When you look up wierd in the dictionary, the above pics should be there

DSgamer
Mar 30th, 2004, 07:25 PM
http://duecomenoi.interfree.it/cosplay/Lucca%202003/Combattenti.jpg

that shit is soooo freakin´funny

Infernal Mass
Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:32 AM
http://www.fighters-xtreme.com/gallery/images/members/image_68_913.jpg

http://www.fighters-xtreme.com/gallery/images/members/image_68_922.jpg

Infernal Mass
Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:43 AM
http://www.fighters-xtreme.com/gallery/images/members/image_67_867.jpg

http://www.fighters-xtreme.com/gallery/images/members/image_67_869.jpg

http://www.fighters-xtreme.com/gallery/images/members/image_67_888.jpg

Nelo Angelo
Apr 4th, 2004, 09:49 PM
That Rikku and Chun Li = Total pwn.

These people however.......

ARGH

http://www.fansview.com/2004/tekkoshocon/0312a064.jpg
http://www.2bcosplay.com/IMG/jpg/rikku_hoshi.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/tekkoshocon/0312a064.jpg

Chara
Apr 6th, 2004, 06:03 PM
^That Rikku would be really good if she was a tad more fit...

And here is someone to comptete with the man Faye:

http://images.sexiest100.org/annakournikova,21.jpg

O_o

Rei
Apr 9th, 2004, 08:15 PM
*pointing at Infernal Mass previous post*

WOW!
They all look really good, finally some cool pics other than scary ones! :laugh:

Regarding the "Sailor Moon" (ewww... should I call it this way???), it's simply disgusting! Yellow wig and black beard: they make me shiver and shake!

Infernal Mass
Apr 21st, 2004, 08:49 PM
http://www.wiggaz.com/almost/wayne.jpg

Nelo Angelo
May 6th, 2004, 11:11 PM
The nuclear bomb of cosplay. :x

http://www.4crete.gr/downloads/Images/Spiderman%5B1%5D.jpg

AHAHAHA SERVED

Hylas
May 8th, 2004, 08:51 AM
:blergh: :yuck:

tempted
May 8th, 2004, 03:46 PM
:blergh: :yuck:

http://members.aol.com/browrob549/emo/signs009.gif

Deathwatchz
Jun 1st, 2004, 12:24 AM
OMG, WTF is THAT!??!??!? horrible, horrible. nelo, NO PORN!! not like THAT anyway.... :shudders:

Nelo Angelo
Jun 2nd, 2004, 04:23 PM
OMG, WTF is THAT!??!??!? horrible, horrible. nelo, NO PORN!! not like THAT anyway.... :shudders:

LOL

What porn? XD

I didn't consider it to be porn. =P

Nelo Angelo
Jun 6th, 2004, 09:27 PM
AWW YEAH IT'S RON JEREMY EVERYONE

http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/cosplay/manfaye/gallery/1/110_1032.jpg

Pu the Owl
Jun 6th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Mmm... wellllll...

*trying to ignore portions of the photo*

Ed ain't that bad, no?

Nelo Angelo
Jun 7th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Ed's ok in that picture.

But that Faye is so damn funny. XD

Man, I bet Frozen is probably laughing from all this. =P

merylsilverburg
Sep 18th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I have some pics of some cosplayers which I think are really good. I scanned these images from a Japanese cosplay magazine called Layers. Personally, I think the Ghost in the Shell: SAC is the best, next to the FFXI character. :cool: (sorry for the large pics, guys!)

Sniper Wolf (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p698b7bd5c55040e09dc4d9c0331ee468/f6f877c8.jpg.orig.jpg)

Dynasty Warriors? (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p0bb29cba12a5f4315e4663d13aa168f7/f6f877ca.jpg.orig.jpg)

Ghost in the Shell (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p027c021b66abccb67b5b0d68fe332f19/f6f877ce.jpg.orig.jpg)

Final Fantasy XI (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pbb591b58cc3ce16e90e5fc10229d5bfb/f6f877d2.jpg.orig.jpg)

Hagaren (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p9279efb2d11da04405717e3705d91030/f6f877d5.jpg.orig.jpg)

Rurouni Kenshin (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p1691a80ce11282c530a575bdb91c7e2f/f6f877d8.jpg.orig.jpg) (I think this chick got the position really well!)

Nelo Angelo
Sep 18th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Can't see the pictures....

Maybe you should use this to host them instead.

http://www.imageshack.us/index.php

merylsilverburg
Sep 18th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Can't see the pictures....

Maybe you should use this to host them instead.

http://www.imageshack.us/index.php
You can't see the pictures? Darn! ImageStation...ugh. :P I can see the pics fine though...have you tried to put url in your browser? If more people can't see it, I'll try to host it on the site your recommended. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Nelo Angelo
Sep 18th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Aye, I tired putting the links in my browser, they work then.

Is that Sniper Wolf a guy? O_O

That Hagaren picture though was badass. :D

Meiko
Sep 19th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Rurouni Kenshin (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p1691a80ce11282c530a575bdb91c7e2f/f6f877d8.jpg.orig.jpg) (I think this chick got the position really well!)

I like this one a lot!

merylsilverburg
Sep 19th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Is that Sniper Wolf a guy? O_O

I dunno if the person is a guy or a girl...sure looks like a dude though. :heh:

That Hagaren picture though was badass. :D

I know! I couldn't believe their costumes...and the girl dressed up as Edward really got the perfect wig.

I like this one a lot!

Me too, I really was shocked by this one because it's probably the best Kenshin I've seen. :D

Aubrey McFatum
Sep 25th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Some of these photos are disturbing, some are cool. Most of them are disturbing though. I'm pretty much traumatized now...

LrdAlucard
Oct 28th, 2004, 09:08 AM
if i would cosplay, i would want to dress myself as sir alucard, or goku/gohan/trunks :) one of them. but i know i just wouldnt look good, so i dont :P like someone said in the beggining of the thread, dont wanna make a fool out of myself xD (not that im fat, i just dont look like any anime char....and btw, fat ppl CAN cosplay :D remember the fat guy in naruto? from the Ino group? xD it would look great! lol)

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 28th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Just so you know I did some Cosplaying at Gencon this year as Uchiha Sasuke. My friends also did a few characters from Naruto and such. I will post pics if someone really wants to see how ridiculous I look.

LrdAlucard
Oct 28th, 2004, 11:11 AM
lol, if you really feel like posting them lol.. u better ask the ladies too :P

Infernal Mass
May 10th, 2005, 12:43 PM
elvis cosplay..

http://gallery.lamusica.com/albums/album311/elvis.sized.jpg

Rei
May 15th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Whoa! Looks exactly like the real one! Maybe Elvis is really alive! :sarcasm:

Nelo Angelo
May 15th, 2005, 01:26 PM
:O

http://img83.echo.cx/img83/7315/111600yummymed5yz.jpg

DEATH

Urahara Kisuke
May 15th, 2005, 06:09 PM
:O

DEATH

That picture is just horrid. It makes me want to stab out my eyes with a spork. :disturb: :disturb:

Pu the Owl
May 16th, 2005, 07:43 AM

When you think you've seen everything, life always surprises you... not too often in a positive way :weep: