PDA

View Full Version : IM stuck! Need GTA3 help please!!!

GTA3Fan
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:53 AM
Im new here and I need help. Im on the mission where I have to cover 8-Ball when he goes on the ship to plant the bomb. WHat DO i do? I can never get all the guys before one of them kills him. It's driving me nuts!

Infernal Mass
Oct 1st, 2002, 12:59 PM
Go up the stairs of the building that's across of the boat. Then jump on the roof and walk to the edge as far as your can go facing the boat. Once there the best thing to do is scope the place out for a few.. All the targetrs on the boat have a set path they walk. Once you get their(moving guards) routines down choose a good time to start. Thankfully 8ball is a little slow so you'll be able to clear a path for him fairly easily once you know all the moving targets routines.

Andi
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:08 AM
Do the same as digimortal said but instead of watching there paths ! shoot both the gaurds @ the bottom of the Slope then shoot all the others startin from the left hand side , & just pick them off 1 by 1 (Quickly)
Works every time !:roll:

Daniel Legge
Oct 4th, 2002, 04:38 PM
if i remember correctly (i might not tho) wasnt there some barrels on the boat, if there are shoot them

if not just watch what the guards do and be careful u dont shoot 8-ball :shock:

Andi
Oct 5th, 2002, 07:47 AM
Or you can do that ! But the barrel's dont alway's kill the Culumbain's:frust: Thus Nailing 8 Ball:peoples: