PDA

View Full Version : MGS hardest boss

Hylas
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:36 PM
Who was the most difficult boss to beat in MGS?
I'm asking only for MGS because I still have to complete MGS2 :D
Maybe you can post the same question for the other game in another thread ^_^;

MakgSnake
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:41 PM
Psycho Mantis Was The HARDEST, I Didn't Know How TO HIT HIM...... IT Was Sooooo ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TRIED TO KILL HIM FOR 2 HOURS And Then Colonel Called Me And Told Me To Change The Controller, And I WAS AMAZED AGAIN!!!!!!!

Beautiful!!!! Kojima!

Hylas
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:45 PM
LOL yeah!I hated when he used chairs and stuff to hit the poor Snake! That was really unfair!:mad:

Pu the Owl
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:59 PM
I had some problem beating Sniper Wolf. I couldn't aim very well, and I had to find a strategy. It took me a long time to beat her -__-;

GaseousSnake
Feb 8th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Psycho Mantis.Boy was he tough,but sadly enough he didnt make a come back in MGS2

Hylas
Feb 8th, 2002, 05:44 PM
I hoped to see Psyco Mantis in MGS2! He's my fave boss, together with Ocelot! But Ocelot is kinda evil, while Psyco Mantis was not!

Rei
Feb 8th, 2002, 06:44 PM
The ninja was the hardest IMO.
You couldn't use weapons and he was so fast!

merylsilverburg
Feb 8th, 2002, 09:28 PM
To me, none of the bosses in MGS were hard at all. To tell you the truth.....the one thing that got me stuck for an entire year was........METAL GEAR REX! ARRGGHHHHHHHHHH! I could not beat him for a whole year! Then I FINALLY got to Liquid Snake and BAM! Beat him the first time. *Sniff* I was so freaking frustrated, I was ready to bawl! That's why I was so behind!

jenova_jeb
Feb 8th, 2002, 11:55 PM
They were all very easy. That was the one thing I didn't like about the game. The bosses weren't difficult. Oh well, I'd say that Liquid Snake was the hardest, mostly because he wouldn't stop coming.

Carlito
Feb 9th, 2002, 01:35 PM
She didn't ask if the bosses were difficult; she asked: among them which one was the hardest.

I'd say Psycho Mantis, because it was sooo difficult to find by youself the "change controller port" trick - it literally amazed me.
A simple trick, but really original.

And for some reason.... I had some problem hitting Liquid Snake in the very final part of the game wih the maching gun on the jeep. I don't know why, but it took me more than a try to beat him.

IcyMourdor
Feb 9th, 2002, 11:56 PM
Psycho Mantis

This boss gave me a hard time. Was really the only one actually killed me without me getting them to at least half health.

jenova_jeb
Feb 10th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Carlito
She didn't ask if the bosses were difficult; she asked: among them which one was the hardest.

Did she ask you to give an explanation about the topic? You were just supposed to tell about the hardest boss.....

Pu the Owl
Feb 10th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Well, Carlito didn't mean to be rude, he just wanted to give an explanation to those who said MGS bosses were all easy...

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:36 PM
Hmm the worst for me would have to be the end fight with Liquid on top of Rex.It was a very irritating fight espically during the harder difficulty mods

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 12:58 PM
Psycho Mantis of course. I would never have thought of changing the controller port. I finally figured it out after calling the Colonel like 5 times XD. A pretty sneaky way to make us lose, heh heh.

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Psycho Mantis i believe..