PDA

View Full Version : The Thing for xbox

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:19 AM
Well its a multi platform game but i bought it for the box.Just let me say the game is really really i depth.I actually just started playing it this weekend even though i bought it a week back.Well it takes place right after the movie.Graphics are decent nothing to brag about but good all the same.The sound keeps you on your toes.Gameplay is the real gem.You can control your team mates and what moves they make.If they see something horrid they get freaked,then you might have to give them a gun to feel safe.The Thing can inhabit anyone.You have to insure blood tests to see who is on your side and who is not.You have the ability to ration out ammo and such to teammates for protection.The game plays in the 3rd person but controls like an FPS which makes it easy to dive into to.I have to say the controls are a little tough to get used too but when you do things are as easy as can be.Theres so much depth to the game i can't even stress it.Overall i say its a great great buy for the xbox,i dont know about the ps2 version yet but i'll get back to you.But if you own an xbox go check it out.

007_JamesBond
Sep 22nd, 2002, 02:14 PM
That game is awsome, it is cool when some one who knows how to play it, plays it, but the graphics are the best and the story and game play both kick. Although I did not get to play it that much it was worth the little I got to play

Cannibal Clown
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:50 PM
This is one of the coolest, freakiest games i have ever played. The atmosphere was sweet, and the diolauge, graphics, and sound effects were awesome.

I'm only up to the fourth stage, but i think that this is an unbelievable game, and that it will be a while till many games excell over its excellence.

Some of the sh*t i this game scared the crap out of me, and the feeling you get while playing it makes it feel like you were actually in the game. I was so glad when i got that same addrenelin rush as i did whiole playing silent hill and fatal frame, it was a while since i got that sort of fear fropm a game.

This gets two thumbs way way up in the air from me.