PDA

View Full Version : crapiest game of the year

ZeroBeat77
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:39 PM
before i made a thread bout wat u guys think wat should of been the game of the year. but now ell me wat u guys think wat should be crapiest game of the year.:peoples:

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:45 PM
I dunno theres a lot of bad games out there.But i'll have to go with turok evolution.I was really hyped up about then there was a big let down when i played it :(

Beretta55
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
I dunno theres a lot of bad games out there.But i'll have to go with turok evolution.I was really hyped up about then there was a big let down when i played it :(
i have to go with SSSnake on this one turok evolution was the worst game i have played.....too bad i was really excited for it...oh well.

MakgSnake
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:22 AM
I Guess Its Soldier Of Fortune, Cause I Heard Alot About It And Never Played It On the PC. So I Was Looking Forward To Play it On The PS2. And It Just Brought TEARS To Me Eyes.

And Same Goes For Halo I Guess. I Heard ALOT Of Stuff About It. But......It Bored Me Somewhere In The Middle.

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
I Guess Its Soldier Of Fortune, Cause I Heard Alot About It And Never Played It On the PC. So I Was Looking Forward To Play it On The PS2. And It Just Brought TEARS To Me Eyes.

And Same Goes For Halo I Guess. I Heard ALOT Of Stuff About It. But......It Bored Me Somewhere In The Middle.

............................BLASPHEMY,BLASPHEMY... ...................:(

Sword 4 Hire
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:10 PM
I watched my friend play Turok and my first reaction was....

"Dude...is that an Indian who's fighting killer dinosaurs with a bow and arrow...?"

Complete let down

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:35 PM
Another one I was really let down by was stuntman.I was extremely hyped up about it then it was a total let down.Everything that could go wrong did for that game

jjmoohead
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:52 AM
i disagree about stuntman. I found it a challenge and most games i tend to go through rather quickly and get sick of them before the end. This one however I truly enjoyed.

My pick for worst game of the year last year was Smackdown 3, cause I was expecting a sweet storyline with all these new characters and got 2 hours of watching pointless video and 30 minutes of game time.

Jon0074
Sep 27th, 2002, 11:13 PM
I agree with that last post dude. I am a wresting fan and I was all hyped up about SD:3 just to be let down. Hopefully the next one will be better, I have heard good things so far about smackdown4.

Daedaelus
Sep 29th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Its a matter of opinion. I personally thought that Armored Core 3 was HUGE letdown. Boring, just like first two.

I disagree with MakgSnake's HALO. Why did you think it was boring? I'm not an X-BOX fan myself, but I thought HALO was a great FPS game.

Qjij_jijQ
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Okay, this may be a big surprise to most of you people, but I recently played Silent Hill 2 for the first time and I was really, REALLY dissapointed in it...

I got bored so quickly and I simply couldn't get 'into the game'.
It was a huge let down for me ! :disturb:

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
Okay, this may be a big surprise to most of you people, but I recently played Silent Hill 2 for the first time and I was really, REALLY dissapointed in it...

I got bored so quickly and I simply couldn't get 'into the game'.
It was a huge let down for me ! :disturb:

Same here. I felt like I was playing the first game all over again. After a couple hours I returned it to Blockbuster.

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 29th, 2002, 10:03 PM
I think its the type of gameplay.Silent Hill 2 story and most of the game doesnt get going until atleast the middle of it.But once it gets going it get going.Silent Hill 3 is going to use the same gameplay but with enhanced graphics and a totally different story.I truthfully say you guys should rent it again and play it all the way through before you fully judge it.

happy_doughnut
Sep 29th, 2002, 11:06 PM
Yep. SH2 and Stuntman were both utterly bad.
I played both of those for a little while and was totally disappointed ! I mean, in SH2... what was that all about ?! Ugh.

I don't know... seeing as how I don't own and X-Box, I didn't get to play much of Halo. But for what I did play, it wasn't bad at all...

Rohamgh
Oct 21st, 2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

i hope to GOD you are kiddin....HALO? WORST GAME OF THE YEAR????? Blasphemy is too light a word...this shit deserves death....:peoples: :peoples: :peoples: :peoples: crazy people....

EDIT: PS. Same applies for SoF...though to a somewhat lesser degree....maybe a quicker death?

Rohamgh
Oct 21st, 2002, 03:15 PM
da worst game of the year award I'd seriously have to give to FUSION FRENZY...I mean ???????? wtf is all that about?? its target audience is like 2 year olds!!:shock:

ZeroBeat77
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:50 PM
da worst game of the year award I'd seriously have to give to FUSION FRENZY...I mean ???????? wtf is all that about?? its target audience is like 2 year olds!!

you've got to be kiddin me, that is like the 2nd best party game, no offense dude

Rohamgh
Oct 22nd, 2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by ZeroBeat77
da worst game of the year award I'd seriously have to give to FUSION FRENZY...I mean ???????? wtf is all that about?? its target audience is like 2 year olds!!

you've got to be kiddin me, that is like the 2nd best party game, no offense dude

none taken but nevertheless...well i guess people have different views dont they?