PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Unlimited...

KMFDM_Kid2000
Sep 21st, 2002, 07:00 AM
Anyone ever see this series?? It's not half bad you know...It's not based on the games...Totally different story all together, but some of the summons DO make their appearance in it...I do highly recommend it :D

Frozen
Sep 21st, 2002, 03:48 PM
I watched the first episode and I didn't like it at all, it was a big dissapointment to me. It just looked like on of those stupid Pokemon style animes. (which I deeply hate)

But well, that's just my opinion.

merylsilverburg
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:48 PM
I've been wanting to see FF:U for some time, but never got the chance. Actually, I thought the style was very nice and unique...:cool:

Frozen
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:50 PM
But tell me, have you watched several chapters of the series? I just watched one, the first one, and it gave me the impression of what I already posted. Maybe I need to watch more chapters to realise that it is indeed a good anime. But in that first chapter I just saw a couple of gun-like infernal creatures very much in the "MON" style, adding to that that the protagonists had to be kids (nothing wrong about kids being protagonists, but that is a characteristic that the "MON" animes have) and after all, the action that was developed in the chapter was as well very much in the "MON" anime fashion.

Well, as I said before, those are all impressions I've got and I may be wrong.

merylsilverburg
Sep 22nd, 2002, 02:43 PM
Well, like I said, I have to watch it first before I say anything about the "MON" style. :laugh: But, I dunno, just from the previews and character designs I've seen in Japanese magazines, the style, settings, and characters just seem really unique and intriguing.

stuartb
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:27 PM
i have watched all 25 episodes,and throughly enjoyed them:phew:

Cannibal Clown
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:18 PM
I saw a few episodes are Mourdor's place, didn't really like em all that much. They seemed kinda bland, like said before, reminded me of a poke or digi mon series.

Synbios
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Hmm, I heard of it, I thought it was a game.......XD

Ohh, when does it show?

legion
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

I've been wanting to see FF:U for some time, but never got the chance.

Yeah, same here. I've never gotten the opportunity. I love anything Final Fantasy, though :)

Zephyr
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Being a Final Fantasy fan I thought the series would have been quite good. However I was quite dissapointed at the time. On first impressions it did not seem like a very good series. However after seeing the second episode again I liked it much better and I think I kind of missed a few points the first time around.

LrdAlucard
Oct 26th, 2004, 05:21 PM
awwww...this brings back memories... my first anime, the first to be fully downloaded...FFU!! ^^ a MUST WATCH to all ff lovers (even if u will be disappointed after watching it :x)