PDA

View Full Version : wutever happened to this?

Ninja
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:04 PM
ok, a long time ago I saw a pic of solid snake on a skateboard, what the hell was that?????

MADRUCKIS
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Hmpff
(should u answer this Makg or me...I'll do it, even though it's a touchy subject with me)

You might be talkin about the clip from .....M....Me......M.........................(breat he , breathe)
METAL GEAR SUBSTANCE

It has a lot of extra missions in it, including a Tony Hawk like trick game for solid to do. So far they only show the Plant stage as a free board part so.....

:frust:

nuthin.......never mind. Leave me alone!

Infernal Mass
Sep 17th, 2002, 10:27 PM
That mode of MGS2 substance got scrapped. Konami is going to make Snake a character in a boarding game which will be released by Konami in the near future.

MakgSnake
Sep 17th, 2002, 11:23 PM
DigiMortal I Believe Ure Wrong.

And Madruckis........ Well Ure Right.

And FIRST Thing Is FIRST. This IS A Metal Gear TOPIC, So PLEASE Next Time Post The THREAD In The RIGHT Section. And BITTER U Always DO THIS. Harry Would Really TEACH U A Lesson This Time AROUND. Cause This THE 10th TIME Ure Posting INTO The WRONG Section!.! STOP IT! OK???

"CAN THE MOD MOVE THIS THREAD To The METAL GEAR FORUM" Thank U!.!

Neways........

So Answer To Your Question Is. Its A DEMO Version Of "Evolution Skateboarding". A GAME Which Will Be Released Later By Konami, That SkateBoarding Game Will Include A "Plant" Stage And Solid Snake As A SECRET Character.

So The "SkateBoarding" Pictures U See On The NET Is From "Evolution Skateboard". And Konami Is DOING Us A Favour By Putting The DEMO Of That GAME Into Substance. The SkateBoarding Game Will HAVE The Same ENGINE And All. So Its Like Promoting Their Next SkateBoarding Game!.! (They Are SMART U Know)

And Just To Mention This "The Document Of Metal Gear Solid 2" Will Include A DEMO Of MGS2:Substance. Let Me Tell U, Konami Love PUTTING Up Demos In Their GAMES Eh!.!

Dark Angel
Sep 27th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
And Just To Mention This "The Document Of Metal Gear Solid 2" Will Include A DEMO Of MGS2:Substance. Let Me Tell U, Konami Love PUTTING Up Demos In Their GAMES Eh!.!

It's only a demo in the sense that it wil have 5 or so VR Missions like those in Substance, that's it

MakgSnake
Sep 27th, 2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Dark Angel
It's only a demo in the sense that it wil have 5 or so VR Missions like those in Substance, that's it
Yup, Thats True........ Its A GOOD Thing Atleast. I Mean Common..... We ARE GONNA Play Substance At NEXT COMING SPRING. Which IS QUITE Far Yo!.!

And This DVD Is Already Out!.! I Am Gonna Get It SOON!.!

Dark Angel
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:34 PM
Damn you Americans or whatever and your advanced release dates. But hey glad I wasn't wrong, Makg you kinda seem the authourity here and I was kinda expecting you to tell me to naff off!

MakgSnake
Sep 30th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Dark Angel
Makg you kinda seem the authourity here and I was kinda expecting you to tell me to naff off!
Sorry, But I Dont Get What Ure Tryin To Say. Come Again!.!

Dark Angel
Oct 6th, 2002, 11:52 AM
Oh great, now I'm just confusing you, whats not to understand?