PDA

View Full Version : Fall 2002- One awesome time to own a PS2 and be a RPG FAN!!!

mysterio4gcc
Sep 17th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Fall 2002 is gonna one of the best seasons in history for ps2 owners that are RPG players. SO many awesome RPG's coming your way....

such as the ever so intriging Kingdom Hearts; Squaresofts and Disneys masterpiece which shold appeal to ever kind of rpgamer.

Legaia Dual Saga shall be one to reckon with also, fans of Legaia; like my friend shall be overjoyed.

As for me the one i cannot wait for is Suikoden 3. I played 2 and it was my 2nd favorite RPG in the long history of rpgames that I played. Over a 100 of playable characters, some i hated but most i enjoyed. Flik was the man.

And you cant forget the most highly Anticipated [b].hack[b/]. Cant wait for October for this mystery of a game. Should be awesome!

If there is any RPG i missed or any commets you wanna make about them let me know in here.

Arioch
Sep 24th, 2002, 02:54 PM
what about the recently released summoner 2. not a true rpg, but very close. the controls are great, the characters are cool (so far) and the story is prety good too (again so far...)

i'm still waiting for suikoden3 though. i can't wait for that one..

-dave :ghost:

Sword 4 Hire
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:01 PM
Yes Legaia will own you all..

AND ODDO YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY DUEL SAGA UNTIL YOU GET SOME BALLS AND FINISH LEGENDS OF LEGAIA!

I'm lookin forward to Wild Arms 3 as well as Grandia Xtreme as well...

Sword 4 Hire
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:03 PM
.hack isn't a sequel...but yeah it's mostly sequels but I'm looking forward to em anyway!