PDA

View Full Version : Currently most recomended RPG's for PS2

Frozen
Sep 16th, 2002, 03:34 PM
First of all, not PS1 games playable on PS2 ;)

I just want to listen recommendations of good RPG's for PS2. Please don't mention games for any other consoles becasue PS2 is the only one I've got (well, at least mention something for PS 2 if your going to mention a game for another console)

I just want to know which RPG's are real goos, having in mind everything: Graphics, Gameplay, Storyline and music. I don't miond 2D as long as the graphics are quite nice.

Well, just take FFX as an example of my likes. That's the only RPG for PS2 that has ever called my attention.

Please, recommend me something!!!

ssjtrunks13
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:10 AM
I highly recommend Grandia II, Grandia, and Final Fantasy 10!

IcyMourdor
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Grandia II, FFX, and Ever Grace

Upcoming: Breath of Fire 5, Legaia 2

Homeless Psycho
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:56 AM
The best rpg is going to be Kingdom Hearts.
It may look like a kid game because of the Disney characters, but it's gonna be great.:disturb: :disturb: :disturb:

shaunathon260
Sep 25th, 2002, 04:12 PM
I just got kingdom hearts a few days ago and i got to say it is the best RPG ever. Cloud and Sephiroth just look way to cool. (sephiroth can kill you in one hit on level 50 or lower!!!). I heard there was supposed to be a few extra's in the american version. I have only come across sephiroth and the extra difficulty setting. where is the ice titan? and also where is the boss that is named after that person who won the contest?

Frozen
Sep 26th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Well, I got Grandia 2 for DreamCast yesterday, so I have no intention on getting it on PS2. But both Legaia 2 and Breath of Fire 5 will probably be mine....

As well as Kingdom Hearts, I guess. But indeed, there' s definitely not a big variety of games to chose from...

Darkness 4 Hire
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:55 PM
I'd have to recommand KH or FFX, but if you wait till the the 30th Grandia X seems to be one to reckon with, . hack got pushed back..:(. I'm looking foward to Suikoden 3 the most, it comes out in November, its defiently one to check out!!