PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

Turok
Sep 7th, 2002, 07:37 PM
:confused: Everytime I play GTA3 my PS2 freezes up and says, "Error reading the Grand Theft Auto 3 DVD." Somebody tell me whats wrong.

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:46 PM
Sounds like your ps2 needs a good cleaning.Buy an pressurized air can.Blow out your vents real well.Don't miss anything.After that throw in a cd cleaner and let it play through.This should solve the problem.If it doesnt send your ps2 into sony.Hopefully your warrenty is expired.

RexNorton
Sep 10th, 2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Hopefully your warrenty is expired.

SpydiR
Sep 10th, 2002, 02:25 AM
I'm surprised nobody thought of the most obvious answer...

maybe your GTA3 disc is just f*cked.check the disc for scratches and all that before you start spending money for cans of air, cleaning kits and trips to your local Sony store

Damn Sniper
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by SpydiR
I'm surprised nobody thought of the most obvious answer...

maybe your GTA3 disc is just f*cked.check the disc for scratches and all that before you start spending money for cans of air, cleaning kits and trips to your local Sony store

Regardless, it never hurts to give the PS2 a good spray to clear out the dust. Best to keep it clean to avoid problems later on. A preemptive strike, if you will....

Turok
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:01 PM
yeah, i don't think anything is wrong with the PS2 cause it doesn't do it with my other games.