PDA

View Full Version : I can get no....satisfaction!

Hylas
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:08 AM
The greatest part of people I know seem to be very satisfied with their lives: they go to school, they study a lot, they have hobbies, they go out with friends in the afternoon...
Basically they like the things they have.
I'm not satisfied by routine, I'd like to do something different. Yeah, this may sound childish...
But I mean, where's the reason of all the satisfaction for doing everyday the same things? I find it frustrating.

Spirit
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:15 AM
well, then finish school, finish college, make a $hitload of moneya nd do whatever you like, or roba bank :lol j/k

Hylas
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:16 AM
uhmmm a bank...not a bad idea...

Anyway, I don't think it's a simple matter of money. :p

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 7th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Sounds to me like you need to travel. Try new things, see new places.

Rei
Feb 7th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Yeah, it happens to me also to be bored by daily routine and it seems to me that nobody else around me feels the same way.
In these cases I try to do something I like and possibly I can't do very often.

Spirit
Feb 7th, 2002, 03:07 PM
or you might need a boyfriend/girlfriend depending on your interests :P

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Call Some Of Ure Friends..........Go Inside Some Building.....Ring The Door Bells And Run Away!.! Its FUN Trust Me. I Know Its Childish But Its Fun! :D

IcyMourdor
Feb 7th, 2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Call Some Of Ure Friends..........Go Inside Some Building.....Ring The Door Bells And Run Away!.! Its FUN Trust Me. I Know Its Childish But Its Fun! :D

That is one of the best games of all time!

All I can say is find a significant other. You're whole life changes, mostly for the better. Except for that time of the month. Not a fun experience to be around a gf during it.

Pu the Owl
Feb 7th, 2002, 06:44 PM
If I'm not wrong, I don't think she needs a significant other, in fact I'm sure you can feel the same way also with a person you really love.
It's soemething more personal, and being with another person probably wouldn't change a thing.

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Or U Can Play "Ghost In The Grave Yard".......

Or Make A Time Table A New One......And Go With It!.! Try To Go For A Walk Early 5am In The Morning!.! Trust Me U'll Like It!.!

Cannibal Clown
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Just go outside and take a long walk by your self. I do that often when I'm depressed or bored. It's very relaxing and it's good to get some sun, even if it is winter.

It's good if you've got something on your mind, or if you just want to get away for a few hours.

As for finding a significant other, it might not be for the best. Although I would love to find someone who's got the same interests as me, talents, personality, hobbies, and is just fun to be around to be my girlfriend, I'd rather stay single.

I once did have a girlfriend several years ago. It lasted for a really long time, from fifth grade to high school. I met her in fourth grade though and moved away in fifth. She lived in another town which was several miles away, so it was hard to keep in touch. I talked to her on the phone as much as I could, and during the summers I would visit her for about a ewwk or so.

My relationship with her was probally the closest thing I've ever came to love in my life, but then the summer of my freshmen year she got in a terrible boating accedent with two of her friends and died. I was heart broken and couldn't seem to smile for two months. That's when I decided that life sucks.

So maybe a relationship might be good for ya, but every time I ever got close to someone, they move away or die. She was one of three good friends of mine who've died in my life. And I can't take tragety in my life very well.

IcyMourdor
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Steve, I never knew you had something like that happen to you. No wonder you're so deep at times.

kamari-ice
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Don't your friends have homework in the afternoon.
Well shouldn't the title be I can't get no.....satifaction.
Well okay, its your way.
Yeah but Hylas if you do the same thing, where you going there might be a new better place there, and you could probably meet someone?
Who knows, Going to school everyday is frustrating the same thing everyday.

BowevelJoe
Feb 8th, 2002, 08:04 AM
whow cannibal, thats some damn rough stuff man.... yeah the rat in a cage feeling will get to you sometimes, but somepeople are happy living cycled lives, and some people enjoy breaking that barrier but some people are content with it. I break it as much as i can, i dont want to grow up and have boring stories to tell my kids you know. Yeah son, i woke up, ate breakfast, went to school, learned some stuff, then went home and went to bed! Yeah i remember the day i found a dollar! woohoo!! yeah wasnt my life exciting?!?!?!

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 8th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Hmmm speaking of cycled lifes mine is a perfect example,i go to school to the stuff there go home go on the computer or play my ps2 ,then i go to bed and then the next day i repeat

007_JamesBond
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:16 PM
There is no point in living if you cant feel alive. That is all that I have to say.