PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 2002 is stupid... I am disappointed in EA Sports

CS_Nerd
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:52 AM
I played Demo about Week ago and i thought it was j00l... So i borrowed the Full game to see if it is worth buying it. but shit.... It's same thing as in Demo. U just can pick some more Matches, countries, players ..etc. But it SUCKS! I rather would play FIFA99.

Redpyramidhead
Sep 30th, 2002, 02:59 AM
YEah some of the most important feelings and strategies and actions in playing the game of soccer (that make it the exciting and unique sport that it is) are simulated poorly in EA's past couple efforts. I can't remember exactly which one's those are at the moment as it has been a while since i played FIFA 2002, but I remember being dissapointed in the way it handled poorly when I would try to make crosses in front of the goal and other things like strategic passing and cutting the angle to the goal with my defenders on my side of the field and pressuring the other team...etc etc etc...i could go on... the volleys were improved slightly, but not for scoring by any means. I wonder what the best soccer simulator is out there. can anybody help us out?

_RED_ stuff

jbaseley
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:54 AM
Probably PES (pro evolution soccer) is the best at the moment but its not available everywhere. Other than that would be THis is Football 2002. I think FIFA 2002 is alright though.

jbaseley
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:13 AM
Not many soccer fans in this forum hey. This needs to change, hmmmm. I have a plan.

Frozen
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:53 PM
I don't know what the hell is going on with Soccer vgame developers. The guys at EA sports have just been limiting themselves to just upgrade a little bit their versions of the games. They still have the same shit with the cameras and stuff, only things I see imprioved are the graphics, but nothing that amazes me at all.....

We need somehting new on Soccer games. More realism. And more fun at the same time. And new developers. I'm tired of EA's mediocre productions.

jbaseley
Oct 21st, 2002, 02:23 AM
Your right there frozen I think for FIFA 2003 they have redone it all to suit fans tastes. I downloaded the demo but havent played it yet ill give it a try and tell ya what its like.