PDA

View Full Version : Finally Its Here With Me!

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2002, 01:23 AM
Well, I Remember When Sleazy Got His PS2, He Posted A Thread.

Today I Got Mine.....So I Am Posting Too! :)

Ok This Is What I Got

PS2 (With Two Controllers)
Vertical Stand
Magic Gate
GameShark2

I Already Had MGS2

I Got

GTA3
ICO
Tokyo Extreme Racer 0

I'll Be Buying More Soon. Hopefully When I Get More Money!

Fun Days! :D

MADRUCKIS
Feb 7th, 2002, 01:27 AM
Welcome to the true PS2 Family, Makg.

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2002, 01:41 AM
Thanks Madruckis!! :)

Zelgadis
Feb 7th, 2002, 05:55 AM
mmm u not getting any rpgs?

BowevelJoe
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:56 AM
well you got a pretty good assortment for just getting your PS2, be sure and get FFX and SoE whenever it comes out

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Wow! man you finally got one thats awesome,congrats on getting a ps2

Spirit
Feb 7th, 2002, 10:09 AM
Great man, you finally got one, I'm happy for you, so I wish you luck having fun with it :D enjoy it to the last power cord and have fun :D

Pu the Owl
Feb 7th, 2002, 10:53 AM
YAY! Let's celebrate! :)

Hylas
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:04 AM
Glad to know you finally got your PS2!

x157anz
Feb 7th, 2002, 01:20 PM
W000 finally
iv allways wondered how u get so many posts on a ps2 forum and u never had a ps2 :)

Hylas
Feb 7th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
iv allways wondered how u get so many posts on a ps2 forum and u never had a ps2 :)

true true! I was wondering about the same thing! he seemed so prepared on the subject :D

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 7th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Congrats Bud!!!!!! I know how happy you must feel! Yay!! Lets party! I see you also have GTA3. :) Try not to spend too much time in the red light district. :D :D :D :D

Rei
Feb 7th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I see you also have GTA3. :) Try not to spend too much time in the red light district. :D :D :D :D

LOL @ Sleazy P Martini
If he's not coming back, we can guess where he is...

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2002, 03:50 PM
Thanks Guys...... Thank U Sooo Much For Sharing My Happiness!.!

Well.....As For Posting.......Without Having A PS2.!. I Love Discussing Games.....No Matter What, And My Friends Had A PS2 Long Time Now. I Played More Then Half Of The GAMES With Him And Use To Discuss It Down Here!.! (GTA3 Rocks, And So Does ICO!!!!!)

Its Amazing, Everything About It!.! But Theres One Thing Bad... My Whole Family Hates PS2 Or (VideoGames In Other Words)

My Dad And Mom Hates It The Most. My Sisters Think Its A Stupid Thing To Be On!.!.........So......It Didn't Make Me That Happy, Cause I Wanted To Show My FAMILY All The Games And Stuff. But They Were Least Intrested And Didn't Even Enter My Room!.!

Neways.......Soon I'll be Playing My Games With My Cousins..So It'll be ok I Guess!.!

And Dont Worry, I Will Be This Site Still!.! Cause This Place Rocks!.! The Max Info I Ever Got And The Discussion We Had.... Was Amazing!.!

But Thanks Once Again!.! :)

And I Have Reached There In GTA3, Still Looking Where It Is!.! :rolleyes:

Soul Angel
Feb 7th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Yay!!!!!!
You got yourself a PS2 at last :D

Now you will know how it really truely feels to have a PS2 and to play your favourite games on it! ;) :) :D

IcyMourdor
Feb 7th, 2002, 06:38 PM
Congrats man!

Mercury Shadow
Feb 7th, 2002, 06:40 PM
congratulations! Have fun!!

Cannibal Clown
Feb 7th, 2002, 09:09 PM
I guess that now you've got your PS2 and all of those games, you wont be on the forums posting as much any more. Now we might have a chanse of catching up with you in posts.

jenova_jeb
Feb 9th, 2002, 08:24 AM
Hey, that's great man! Maybe now I'll have a chance of catching up to you're post count :p .

LoRd BanShee
Feb 9th, 2002, 09:01 AM
If i were still to buy a PS2 today i would check out the XBOX and stuff because it's got some kick ass games-HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

kamari-ice
Feb 9th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Great Makg. (GET FINAL FANTASY X) :in a whisper:
Oh when I get mine at the end of the month I will be bragging about it.
Ouh I can't wait.

MakgSnake
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by LoRd BanShee
If i were still to buy a PS2 today i would check out the XBOX and stuff because it's got some kick ass games-HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
Well....I Have Checked XBOX And Played HALO. It Was A Good GAME. But I Didn't Like The XBOX At All.... The Controller, The XBOX Menu. HORRIBLE!.! (IMO) And I'd Rather Have 20 GREAT Games Then Having 1 Good Game!.! PS2 Rules In Each And Every WAY!!!!!!

Hey, that's great man! Maybe now I'll have a chance of catching up to you're post count
LOL!!!! Sure Man....!.....I Guess The Time Will Be Now Or Never!

Reid
Feb 10th, 2002, 11:39 PM
Congrats, Makg!

Have lots of fun but make sure your thumbs don't turn blue and fall off.

:D

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 11th, 2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Well....I Have Checked XBOX And Played HALO. It Was A Good GAME. But I Didn't Like The XBOX At All.... The Controller, The XBOX Menu. HORRIBLE!.! (IMO) And I'd Rather Have 20 GREAT Games Then Having 1 Good Game!.! PS2 Rules In Each And Every WAY!!!!!!

I really liked the Xbox when I tried it. But the PS2 has much better games. I found the controller big at first, but it gets really confortable after you get used to it. I really like the Dreamcast controller too.

trunks69420
Feb 11th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Welcome, you are finally ready for the ultimate in gaming.
By the way SOE comes out Feb. 15 according to EB.

merylsilverburg
Feb 11th, 2002, 01:33 PM
Omedetou, MakgSnake-san! Have lots of fun with your PS2, play lots of games, and like Reid said, don't play until your fingers turn blue! At least rest for, like, a minute! Congrats again! :D

MakgSnake
Feb 11th, 2002, 01:54 PM
Thanks Again Everybody

And Dont Worry Meryl And Reid, I Wont Play That Long, Or I Just Might But Ive Got Super Glue To Put My Thumb Back To Its Position!.! :D