PDA

View Full Version : hey everybody guess what ?

WrestlingGamer1
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:58 AM
hey everybody guess what ? it's september 2002. do you all know what that means ? it means that now we can officially say SMACKDOWN : SHUT YOUR MOUTH ! for playstation 2 drops NEXT MONTH! NEXT MONTH ! NEXT MONTH !
is anyone else as excited as i am ?????

until then, gettin high watchin time fly
:phew:

WrestlingGamer1
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:42 PM
damnit damnit damnit s o b s o b s o b!
i can't believe they pushed back the release of smackdown
video game delays are getting to be a bit out of hand nowadays
especially since nothing good happens during the delay, but things are instead taken out that are promised to us
this sucks!

:frust: :mad: :frust:

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:17 PM
I don't care for wrestling.....it's too real and scary.

jjmoohead
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:00 AM
What is the new date?

The longer it takes the better in my mind cause that insures I will have the proper fundage for it.

merylsilverburg
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Question: Why do you post different topics for the same game? And why do you always title it "Hey everybody guess what?" like you did in the Action/Adventure forum with GTA: Vice City? Please just post in the same topic next time. That'll save the mods. from merging every thread like this.

WrestlingGamer1
Sep 5th, 2002, 04:29 PM
merylsilverbug, you should lay off the pipe, i only posted 2 threads with that title 'hey everybody guess what' and i did two different ones because they are 2 different kinds of games, sports and action. why would i put a sports post on the action section , or vice versa.
drugs are bad..mmkay? if you do drugs, you are bad!

merylsilverburg
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by WrestlingGamer1
merylsilverbug, you should lay off the pipe, i only posted 2 threads with that title 'hey everybody guess what' and i did two different ones because they are 2 different kinds of games, sports and action. why would i put a sports post on the action section , or vice versa.
drugs are bad..mmkay? if you do drugs, you are bad!

I noticed that you did only 2 threads like this, but I was afraid you might create more for upcoming games. I just wanted to let you know that it's better for you to just post in the same thread of the same game instead of creating a whole new one announcing how many months left there are and so on. I'm just trying to make life easier for the mods. and to keep the forums nice and tidy.

BTW, I don't do drugs and I'm not a bad person.