PDA

View Full Version : decisions... decisions...

Mistaken-ID
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:31 PM
what game should i get
Final Fantasy X or Metal Gear Solid 2

IcyMourdor
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:35 PM
I'm going be very biased here. I am the FF lord of the place (I'm also very conceited). You must get FFX. You won't regret getting this game. Rpgs will rule forever.

Soul Angel
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Both a good games
I would suggest in getting both of them but if I had to choose either FFX or MGS2 then I would have to pic FFX

Cannibal Clown
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:46 PM
It's too hard to decide. If I were you I'd flip a coin.

kamari-ice
Feb 5th, 2002, 07:00 PM
FINAL FANTASY X!
FINAL FANTASY X!
FINAL FANTASY X!

Buy final fantasy x first, save up money then buy MGS2.
Are just buy final fantasy x.
Trust me, final fantasy x.
Buy Final Fantasy X!

Mercury Shadow
Feb 5th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Ask yourself this, do i like RPG format, or action? They're both classics, and I like MGS2 a whole lot... but someday you'll have both of them, so it doesn't really matter!

Cannibal Clown
Feb 5th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Why don't you just decide which one you'll be able to beat first. Then if it takes you a while, by the time you beat it to it's limit, you'll have enough money to get the next game. And since FFX is a lot longer than MGS2, I suggest you get FFX. Then you wont have to worry about wishing you had the other, because you'll still be content with the other.

Mistaken-ID
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:11 PM
guess il buy ffX

jenova_jeb
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:14 PM
Excellent choice. But make sure you get MGS2 once you're done with FFX. You don't want to miss out on either of them.

Mistaken-ID
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:16 PM
i know il try to save up as much money as i can so i can get mgs2 too

Spirit
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:25 PM
why don't you rent MGS2 first, then buy FFX? MGS2 isn't that hard, and there are online guides :P

Mistaken-ID
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:31 PM
im gonna prolly rent it like this weekend but im still getting Final Fantasy X but i aint using no online guides.

Rei
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:49 PM
If you can, you should get both. They're pretty different games, so you won't regret buying both of them. When you get tired of action, you can play RPG and viceversa :D