PDA

View Full Version : The bouncer

Beretta55
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:38 AM
anybody ever play this game? i think its awsome it may be short but its a wonderful game what is your fav charcter good and badguy.

goodguy: kou *he is just so badass with those tatoo's!!!*
badguy: mugetsu *you know you have to like this crazy mofo!! he is the crazyist dude ever in this game which gives him the best badguy award in my book*

Infernal Mass
Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:40 PM
it was the third game i bought for the ps2 after unreal tournament. good graphics & top notch sound just a great game overall. kinda short like you mentioned though.

bad character: Kaldea Orchid; just a panther morphing bad ass chick.(who trained under the same master as sion)
I always hand out cans of ownage in battle mode with her.

good character: Kou; easily the best fighter in the game second to the third Duragon. Kou has the combos the speed and power..nuff said. Very well thought out character and excellent addition to the game.

DragonSphere
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:11 PM
I have it and used to play it all the time just to get all them secret characters in the mutiplayer mode. Was a shame though that it wasn't what Square promised it to be, but still a good game in its own right.

Fave Goodguy: Since there was only 3 to choose form anyway, I'd also have to go with Kou. In the end he proved to be more powerful than the other two. Though, Sion wasn't really bad either.

Fave Badguy: I kind of liked the third "version" of Duragon towards the end of the game, even though some of his moves are pretty cheap.