{Kami}
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:24 PM
which one are you most excited about?

GT3: concept
Burnout 2: point of impact
Midnight Club 2
Automodellista
other?

I cant wait for automodellista and burnout 2. The first one is very original(cel-shaded racing game) and the collisions in burnout 2 are very amazing :shock:

Infernal Mass
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:53 PM
http://imbiss-coding.de/smiliez.de/smz/hntrhltg/hntrhltg_3.gif
right click and save (http://ps2movies.ign.com/ps2/video/burnout2_0816_1.mpeg)

Check out the collisions,,,excellent work from the maniac who coded this game.

MakgSnake
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:09 PM
Although I Was Looking Forward To Automodellista, But They Say, As It Was Shown In The E3, It Didn't Do Any MAGIC Or Didn't Impress Anyone, So I Am Not Sure Anymore.

I Have BurnOut1. And Its An Alright Game. I Mean.......An Aracade Game With A BIT Low Quality Graphics. But Still Was A Good Game. ........... BurnOut2 Looks MUCH MUCH Better, So I Am Looking Forward To That Game.

And I Have GT3Concept. Cause Of The Multi-System. Its An Alright Game. Nothing Great!.! Just A Decent Game.

AsylumEscapee
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico
http://imbiss-coding.de/smiliez.de/smz/hntrhltg/hntrhltg_3.gif
right click and save (http://ps2movies.ign.com/ps2/video/burnout2_0816_1.mpeg)

Check out the collisions,,,excellent work from the maniac who coded this game.
That was wicked.

Hadoken
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:55 PM
automodellista

i didnt like the first burnout. MC2 seems to be attracting a huge ricer crowd, and GT3: concept would be in 2nd place.

and btw, here are some vids of AM. they're sure to be an eye opener.

This first one shows "Drafting"(dont get confused with drifting).
drafting is when your driving behind another car and the one in front blocks the wind for the one behind it, so the one behind gets an instant boost from it.

ftp://auto:[email protected]:24681/drafting.mpg

This one is just a replay of an imprezza.

ftp://auto:[email protected]:24681/sti.mpg

*These were ripped video's by Goldfingiz of the AM gamefaqs message board. all thanks should go out to him.

edit: I just looked at the burnout 2 vid, the crashes look pretty good. but i can see how the developers are trying to copy things from TF&f. lolz
like at the beggining, it has all the cars lined up, revving, and fire coming out of the car's exhaust.
dont they know that cant happen in real life?? and NO, it doesnt happen when you have nitrous oxide either, so dont even ask.
the only way fire comes out of your exhaust is if your car backfires.
and i also see a rip off of the eclipse in TF&F as well. lolz
they're apparently trying to attract a ricer crowd.

{Kami}
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Hadoken
automodellista

i didnt like the first burnout. MC2 seems to be attracting a huge ricer crowd, and GT3: concept would be in 2nd place.

and btw, here are some vids of AM. they're sure to be an eye opener.

This first one shows "Drafting"(dont get confused with drifting).
drafting is when your driving behind another car and the one in front blocks the wind for the one behind it, so the one behind gets an instant boost from it.

ftp://auto:[email protected]:24681/drafting.mpg

This one is just a replay of an imprezza.

ftp://auto:[email protected]:24681/sti.mpg

*These were ripped video's by Goldfingiz of the AM gamefaqs message board. all thanks should go out to him.

edit: I just looked at the burnout 2 vid, the crashes look pretty good. but i can see how the developers are trying to copy things from TF&f. lolz
like at the beggining, it has all the cars lined up, revving, and fire coming out of the car's exhaust.
dont they know that cant happen in real life?? and NO, it doesnt happen when you have nitrous oxide either, so dont even ask.
the only way fire comes out of your exhaust is if your car backfires.
and i also see a rip off of the eclipse in TF&F as well. lolz
they're apparently trying to attract a ricer crowd.

well its not a simulation racing game so...