PDA

View Full Version : Worst game to ever grace the PSX?

RichHo
Aug 21st, 2002, 05:00 AM
Self explanitory title......what do you all think?

Ninja
Sep 4th, 2002, 06:07 PM
I would say STOP POSTING DUMB ASS POST LIKE THIS!!!!! evre game is a good game in its on way

Sincerely
Bitter_mauL

merylsilverburg
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Bitter_maul
I would say STOP POSTING DUMB ASS POST LIKE THIS!!!!! evre game is a good game in its on way

Sincerely
Bitter_mauL

Not appropriate at all. If you don't like this thread, then don't post in it instead of posting and saying offensive things. Besides, there are really bad PSone games and RichHo was just curious.

AsylumEscapee
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:47 PM
Top Gun: Fire At Will.
I thought Forsaken sucked.
evre game is a good game in its on way
Heh, ok.. Lets just go to GameStop and just pick up random games! You can't go wrong!
You really butchered the spelling, btw.

Ninja
Sep 5th, 2002, 05:00 PM
I didn't post this my bro did sorry

Andi
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Any Game on the ps

MakgSnake
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Andi
Any Game on the ps
Thats a stupid comment.

Lone Soldier the worst game ever on PsOne. (There is no such thing as PSX BTW - I just found out myself)

Beretta55
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:11 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm.....kinda hard to say cause psone has a big libary but i have to say........GTA2

MakgSnake
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by beretta55
hmmmmmmmmmmm.....kinda hard to say cause psone has a big libary but i have to say........GTA2

The worst game ever? Noo, I mean ok the graphics weren't that great, but I loved the gameplay, it was just like GTA3. Its quite shocking to see this. But then choices are choices.

Beretta55
Oct 28th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

The worst game ever? Noo, I mean ok the graphics weren't that great, but I loved the gameplay, it was just like GTA3. Its quite shocking to see this. But then choices are choices.
no graphic's didnt mean anything to me. it's just that it was way too boring and not that fun for me. GTA1 was one of the greatest game's ever. but i found GTA2 to be short lived.

Ninja
Oct 29th, 2002, 02:36 PM
Duke Nukem time 2 kill

Mydster
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:01 AM
War Hammer for the PSX. That game sucked ass.

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:11 AM
I think Worlds scarriest police chases sucked IMO ima graphics freak and also the way the game was as well made it not so good IMO

MADRUCKIS
Nov 9th, 2002, 04:19 AM
The title alone shoulda given you that warning.....lol

I know a couple of bad games for Ps1

Alundra 2 (shivers). I bought it from Gamestop-Beretta-and I picked something to bridge the gap between Kingdom Hearts & VC just to pick this action RPG said to be better than the first. So- I popped it in and couldnt bear it for 20 minutes. It's still in my room.......under the good titles that I've bought since then
BE AFRAID OF THIS GAME.....

My view on bad games is this. You know when you play a game and you love it and come back to it years later. Thats when you sit back and you say "This was garbage" but you loved it so it carries memories. Thats why it can sometimes be hard....

mark0™
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Ninja

Duke Nukem time 2 kill

No Way! I had so much fun on multiplayer with that! But the story was quite crap, wonder if the feminists protested against that game lol. Also GTA2 was well better than GTA, the whole gang "ratings" were a great add on, dont know why they didnt continue that onto GTA3 (I hate how the Triads , then the Mafia hate you throughout the whole game afterwards, well, maybe i shouldnt have capped the don and blewup the fish factory lol )

The worst game though, that Porsche Challenge, really crap, all cars are porsches and the steering is like a brick!