PDA

View Full Version : Zoids

RexNorton
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:03 AM
does anyone watch zoids:chaotic century? if you do or if you have seen it, what do you think? any comments?

RichHo
Aug 21st, 2002, 04:36 AM
I love Zoids! Its so cool, it reminds of the good ol' days when i used to watch Transformers every morning. Zoids is very cool, I love watching the robot shoot-ups.

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:14 PM
I really dont like chaotic century as much as the regular zoids.I mean i like it when there in a competition and there actually is some comedy in the series.Chaotic Century they just seem to run around and find or start problems.

RichHo
Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:58 AM
I like Chaotic Century for all of the action and shooting thats involved.....makes for great viewing!

But like you said SSSnake, its not quite the same as the regular Zoids, which was more light hearted and funnier.

But I like them both all them same.

JC Denton
Sep 6th, 2002, 12:49 PM
Zoids: chaotic centuary is cool! and i love the way they miz computer animation on some of the zoid secuences and anime, and though the storyline seems unclear on the way it is heading, as if they are making it up as they go along, or a secuence of short stories with the same characters, the storyline(s) are/is generally very good.

i must point out though that a lot of the names bear a large resemblence to those off legend of legia

vahn=vahn
wind elm = rim elm
and so on.

despite this it is a good series with brilliant action scenes and resonanley good storylines.

a thumbs up.

its not as good as dbz though, or yu-gi-oh or Beyblade but better than sailor moon and damn well worth watching. unfortunatly though there doesn't seem to be a slightly evil arragont guy in there, they are always my favourite characters, i mean look at vegeta he's well good.

Homeless Psycho
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:41 AM
Zoids is one of the good anime series I've seen all year

Wut's ur favorite episodes?

i like the one when, Zeek turned the Liger into a blade liger

that was freakin' awesome!!!

:ghost:

RexNorton
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:33 PM
i like any episode with raven...he's bad ass

RexNorton
Sep 10th, 2002, 01:02 AM
wow, i just saw that they are making a game...only for japan though :(

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 10th, 2002, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by RexNorton
wow, i just saw that they are making a game...only for japan though :(

Yeah i saw the game for GC.ITs based on the first series with the competitions.I sure hope that it comes to the US.It looks really really prime.Upgrade your zoids with your winnings and such.Sounds too good.

RexNorton
Sep 10th, 2002, 11:23 PM
if it comes to america i will buy a gc :phew:

Beretta55
Sep 11th, 2002, 01:33 AM
i like zoids:chaotic century alot better dont get me wrong the other one was awsome too but i find this one to be alot better but thats just my opinion.