PDA

View Full Version : Neon Genesis Evangelion and 3x3 Eyes

Female_Vivi
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Are there any Playstation games??? I've heard some rumors but I haven't found a site that could confirm it.

If so, are they only available in Japan or was there also a release in America or Europe?? And since when are they released? And ARE they worth it??

Greetings,

IcyMourdor
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Hmmm, I have also heard nothing about these. I'll have to look around til something shows up.

Hylas
Aug 20th, 2002, 06:12 PM
In Japan several games of Evangelion have been released: they're games of various genre and for various systems. The most famous among them is "The Girlfriend of Steel" (original title: "Koutetsu no Girlfriend"), which is an adventure game released both for PSX and for PC, but not outside Japan, from what I know. You can only get an import copy of the game. I think it's a 4 discs game.that includes also some new characters, never seen before in the anime/manga series. I've seen some pics of the game, and it looks nice.

About games of 3x3 Eyes, I really can't help you :P

Frozen
Aug 24th, 2002, 03:51 AM
I know that there's an Evangelion game out there for Nintendo 64.... I believe that it is "Girlfriend of Steel" which in that case would have been released for both PSX and N64. I actually saw and played that game for PSX but it was all in japanese so I didn't get anything of what was it about XD

No idea about 3x3 eyes either XD