PDA

View Full Version : Magikala story part 3 - 4

Soul Angel
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:41 PM
Okay here's part 3 of Magikala (The first and second part of it being on the first Magikala thread)

The story continues.......

As Eclipse and Kilma are walking across the Cafabring mountains, Kilma suddenly stopped.

Eclipse: “Huh what’s wrong Kilma?”

Kilma: “Oh it’s nothing, I was just wondering where the Terror will strike next?”

Eclipse: “Well where ever it strikes will be there to stop it! But we’ve got to keep on moving and head to Escaflane like my old man told us to.”

Kilma looks at Eclipse and nods her head.

Kilma: “Yes I’m sorry.”
Eclipse: “Don’t be!”
Eclipse: “Well we should be close to the Cafabring village now, so come on lets go!”

Eclipse and Kilma kept on following the path across the Cafabring mountains. Everything was so peaceful and quite, when just then Kilma noticed something up ahead.

Kilma: “Wow is that it?”
Eclipse: “Yeah? Strange I thought it might of been closer.”

Just then a voice came out from nowhere.

Voice: “Ahhhhhhh!!!!!”
Kilma: “What was that?”
Voice: “Ahhhhhh, Help!!!!”
Eclipse: “It sounds like someone is in trouble come on Kilma lets go and check it out, it came from that direction!”

Eclipse and Kilma hurry further down the path where they then See a little girl cornered by a monster.

Eclipse: “Look there its a small girl.”
Kilma: “And she’s being attacked by that monster.”
Eclipse: “Lets teach this big brute a lesson.”

Eclipse draws out his sword and jumps off the path onto the one below and then runs straight up to the monster. Kilma soon follows.

Eclipse: “Don’t worry were here now!”
Kilma: “Get to somewhere safe!”
Girl: “Hey this is my fight!”
Kilma: “What?!”
Eclipse: “Hey don’t worry there’s plenty for all of us.”

Eclipse takes a strike at the monster, but causes little damage.

Eclipse: “God dame it! This thing has got some strong armour on it!”
Kilma: “Let me summon a Evelon then!”
Girl: “Don’t bother wasting their strength! Just leave it to me!”

The little girl closes her eyes and starts to concentrate and she starts to glow orange a little, when then.

Girl: “FIRE!!”

A huge ball of fire engulfs the monster, where it then screams in pain and vanishes.
They all put there weapons away and turned and looked at each other.

Eclipse: “Black magic ay!”

The little girl starts to smile.

Kilma: “Are you Okay little girl?”
Girl: “Huh! Who are you calling little?”
Kilma: “Oh um no one.”
Eclipse: “Um... Say you were quite a fighter back there, I’m Eclipse and this is Kilma.”

Girl: “That’s a nice name Eclipse, I’m Yasmin.”
Eclipse: “Nice to meet you Yasmin, are you from the Cafabring tribe.”

Yasmin: “Yep that’s right the one and only.”
Eclipse: “That’s great you see Kilma and I are trying to get to the Cafabring village you see.”

Yasmin: “Oh okay how about I show you the way, kind of like to return the favour of helping me out back there.”

Eclipse: “Okay well then show us the way Yasmin.”
Yasmin: “Okay down this way, come on.”

Yasmin runs ahead

Kilma: “Um Eclipse, why did you ask her to show the way, when you know all we have to do is follow this path.”

Eclipse: “Hey come on she’s just a kid, besides its unusual for such a young Cafabring to be out here without an elder.”

Yasmin: “Hey come on you two, what’s keeping you?”
Eclipse: "Coming!!”

Eclipse and Kilma catch up with Yasmin where she shows them the way to her village, once in the village.

Yasmin: “Well here we are the Cafabring Village, I’m just going to find my parents and tell them that we have guests.”

Kilma: “Look at this place, its so peaceful.”

The village was peaceful, young Cafabring were playing outside and the small hut houses were made out of clay and had reed roofs on top of them.

Eclipse: “Hmmm.”
Kilma: “What’s wrong Eclipse.”
Eclipse: “I just thought, this place is against technology.”

Kilma: “Is there a problem with that then Eclipse.”

Eclipse: “Not really, but I just hope I don’t upset the people here with my gun.”

Eclipse quickly shows his gun to Kilma, and doesn’t see Yasmin coming back.

Yasmin: “Wow what’s that!”
Eclipse: “Huh!”

Eclipse quickly puts the gun away, Yasmin puts a sad face on.

Yasmin: “Its because my tribe are against technology isn’t it, that’s why you won’t show it to me.”

Eclipse: “Sorry Yasmin, but I don’t want to upset your elders or you young Cafabring...... You understand don’t you?”

Yasmin: “Yeah I guess so.......... (Yasmin cheers up) Well anyway I told my mum about you two and how you helped me out, as well as getting in big trouble because she found out about me going to the mountains on my own. My mum wants to invite you to my home, it will be a great pleasure to have you both there..... So what do you say!”

Eclipse: “Will be glad to come.”

Kilma: “Of course who would say no, to not visit your home and family.”
Yasmin: “Great come on then.”

Yasmin takes Eclipse and Kilma to her home.

To be continued............
(I'll post part 4 later on ;) )

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:58 PM
Whats Up Soul.....Its Nice To See This Up!!!.!!! And That Character Yasmin!.! Sounds Sooooo CUTE.. Like Always!! :D

kamari-ice
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:25 PM
I have a neice named Yasmeen.
And very good Soul.

Rei
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Very good work Soul Angel! I think Yasmin is a nice character too! She really seems to be a sweet person IMO :D

IcyMourdor
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:56 PM
Nice job, Soul. You did really well in writing this.

Soul Angel
Feb 6th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the comment guys :) Well here's part 4 of Magikala ;)

The three of them walk inside the house where there they see Yasmin's mum

Yasmin’s mum: “So you are the two who helped rescue Yasmin....Welcome to the Cafabring village and to our humble home I am Elane, I’m sorry that my husband isn’t here to welcome you for he is on a hunt..... But he too will welcome you with open arms.”

Eclipse: “Why thank you really it was nothing, besides your daughter also helped us to defeat the monster.”

Kilma: “Yes her skills in the art of fighting and using magic was very impressive she has been taught well.”

Elane: “Yes it is in the tradition to past down are skills in fighting and using magic from our ancestors who were the first to use such magic."

Kilma: “I see? (what on earth did she mean by that).”
Elane: “Dinner wil be ready soon, so please take a seat if you wish.”
Elane: “Yasmin.. Will you set up the dishes on the table!”
Yasmin: “I suppose so!”

Eclipse
Poor kid!
I remembered hating doing things like that when I was her age.

As Yasmin was putting the dishes onto the table she looked at Kilma and noticed that she looked a little confused.

Yasmin: “Hey Kilma what’s up?”
Kilma: “Oh nothing really, its just I didn’t quite understand what Elane meant about being the first to use magic.”

Eclipse: “Well you see....”

Just then Yasmin butts in just as Eclipse was about to explain.

Yasmin: “Don’t you know anything! Look I’ll explain what my mother meant about us being the first to use magic.
You see we Cafabring were the first to use Black magic but nowadays everyone can use it. But Black magic isn’t the only type of magic around really it is only one category of types of magic, you see there is three in all, let me give a brief description about each one of these categories.
First we have Black Magic , Then there is White Magic , and he last category is Blue Magic
Not everyone can use magic or all of the categories of magic, plus blue magic is very rare to find let alone someone being able to use it! Well there you are!"

Kilma: “Um Thanks Yasmin..”
Yasmin: “Nooo Problem!”

Just then another cafabring walks into the house.

Elane: “Oh your back, this is my husband Riku....... Dear these people helped Yasmin out, when she was attacked by a monster.”

Riku: “How nice to meet you...... Hmmm I see you are one who follows the world of technology.”

Eclipse: “Huh? Oh! Er yes kind of I guess..... It was a present from my father sorry if I invended you in anyway.”

Riku: “Of course not...... It isn’t like war will break out because of it.”
Kilma: “War break out?”
Eclipse: “Yes the Cafabrings do not use technology of any kind because they believe it will only bring war to there people.”

Riku: “I see you have learnt of our tribes ways.”
Eclipse: “Yes your tribes history is a very interesting one with your use of magic and beliefs.”

Riku: “Hahaha! If only my daughter was as interested with our tribes history.”

Yasmin: “Ugh!”
Elane: “Please sit dinner is ready.”

While sitting at the table, eating.

Kilma: “This food is delicious.”
Eclipse: “Yes, it was so kind of you to have us around.”
Elane: “Its no trouble at tall, its so nice to have visitors.”
Riku: “So what brings you to our Cafabring village.”

Eclipse: “We’re heading to Escaflane, to meet a old friend of my dads.”
Riku: “Escaflane ...... Hmmm that’ll mean you will have to cross the Chukoty Plains then...... I’ve heard word that those plains have became quite dangerous recently with the Terror reappearing and all.”

Elane: “Yes I heard that the Terror struck the village of Drigon like last time.”

Yasmin: “Say Eclipse where do you come from!”
Eclipse: “..... Drigon! I was there when my village was attacked, now I plan to find out and stop the Terror once and for all!”

Riku: “Going after the Terror..... Hmm it sounds suicidal to me, but if you think it is in your destiny to do so then, at least stay here for the night before trying to cross those Chukoty Plains.”

Kilma: “Are you sure, Won’t we over stay our welcome.”
Elane: “Course not, I’ll just go and make the beds.... Yasmin will you please come and help me.”

Yasmin: “I guess so.”

Yasmin
Dame it why me all the time!

Yasmin and Elaine walk out.

Riku: “Hahaha that daughter of mine she’ll never change with her mischiefness. But what do you expect with a young Cafabring female they are incredibly boisterous, and soon she will hit her teens..... Though sometimes I think she is already acting like a teenage female Cafabring...... Hmm worrying isn’t it.”

Kilma: “If the young female Cafabring sound so bad what are on Ukila the males like?!”

Riku: “Hahaha Indeed they are far more docial....... Only until they hit adulthood will they become a little more boisterous, while the females start to calm down some what.”

Kilma: “How weird!?”
Riku: “So anyway what are your plans for tomorrow.”

Eclipse: “We plan to leave early tomorrow morning.”
Riku: “Indeed you should get some rest, your beds should be ready now.”

Eclipse starts to think to himself in his room.

Eclipse
Suicidal?
Hmm maybe going after the Terror is suicidal
But even so someone has to do it, I won’t rest until I stop it.
If I don’t then who... No what will happen to man kind?

Next morning
Eclipse and Kilma got up really early in the morning

Eclipse: “Seems like no one else is up let....... Come on lets go.”
Kilma: “Are you sure...... Shouldn’t we say something.”

Eclipse: “Its all right I’ll just leave this note here to say thank you for having us here.”

Kilma: “Okay...... Well I guess we should better start going.”
Eclipse: “The chukotey Plains should be just north of here.”
Kilma: “All right lets go!”

Kilma and Eclipse leaves the village and head north.
Some distance from the village, Eclipse and Kilma are still walking across a rocky pathway, when...

Voice: “Ouch Dame it Stupid rock.”

Kilma: “Huh didn’t that just sounded like Yasmin.”
Eclipse: “Alright Yasmin come out and show yourself we know that you are there.”

Yasmin: “Errr?... Hey what’s up.”
Eclipse: “Yasmin what are you doing here!”

Yasmin: “I want to join you, and see the world and all its different types of technology.”

Eclipse: “No.... Yasmin go back home.”
Yasmin: “What are you crazy! You want me to go back on my own with all of these monsters around!”

Eclipse: “Yes!”
Kilma: “Eclipse she’s still only a kid, we should take her back home.”

Eclipse: “I haven’t got time for all of this.”
Kilma: “Okay then she’ll just have to come with us then.”
Eclipse: “What!!”

Yasmin: “Yess! Thanks Kilma I owe you one!”
Kilma: “Well come on then Eclipse, if we are in such of a hurry.”
Eclipse: “Fine but she’s your responsibility.”

Kilma: “Sounds good to me...... Yasmin lets go.”

And so off they went to they went across the chukotey Plains to the Edren village.

to be continued...........