PDA

View Full Version : who has a net name?

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:36 PM
what net name do you guys have, not your user name but your net name, the name you go by and people know you on the net and how you came up with it

IcyMourdor
Feb 4th, 2002, 06:46 PM
I use the name Mourdor everywhere on the net. The name fits me so well. If you happen to see a Mourdor somewhere, chances are its me.

Mourdor means 'Dark Knight' in Greek, I think. It's a rough translation. I forgot where I learned it, but when I first heard it, I was using it everywhere on the net and in my stories for my character.

kamari-ice
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:24 PM
I use kamari-ice, kamari-ice13, kamari-ice17, and I came up with it.
How:
Kamari (meaning the character from ffx)
ice (meaning the ability that Kimahri has, {ice looks blue}.
And the names, 13 is what I am now, and 17 is what I am going to be when I won't be on the net no more. :)

Rei
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Why you won't be on the net anymore when you're 17? :confused:

kamari-ice
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:36 PM
I will be making video games.
I won't have this Computer anymore.
And I will be somewheres else, and probably won't be able to login, because this thing will break unexpectidely.
I don't know, I might be here, there is nothing I can say, but only time will tell.

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:37 PM
yea how come man? you going into the army or something? you know, they got computers there too....

Rei
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:40 PM
But you can buy a new PC when the one you have now will be broken :D

Back to topic: I used not many different names
Rei, Ayanami, Rei Ayanami, Ayanami00 :rolleyes:

kamari-ice
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:46 PM
I am not going to the Army, I hate the Army, I don't like a person spiting in my face and bossing me around.
Oh I will have a computer and be here when I am 17.
I will move to Laffayete here in LA.
Does anybody know if they got a Squaresoft place here?
That would be cool, and I would go there to.
Don't worry, but if people start hatin' each other here I will leave, but doubt that would happen.

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Well.....Where I Come From (Dubai) Knows Me As "MAK.G".........And Thats Why I Use That All The Time!.! It Sure Is My NICK/NET Name!.!

And Well People Over There Call Me...."Snake" Too.....Cause Of My Obsession!.!

And Rei Is Ayanami Ure Second Name!.! Btw I Really Like Ure NAME (Ure Real Name)!.!

Pu the Owl
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:13 PM
At the beginning of my net career, my name was Meladori, then I changed it for a bit and then used it again.
People used to call me like that, also people I didn't like, so I changed it again and again, using many different names.

Now I'm stuck to Nysae, Pu, and Fortune (depends on the place I have to use them).

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Now I'm stuck to Nysae, Pu, and Fortune (depends on the place I have to use them).
How Do U Pronounce Ure First Nick Name. The Nysae One!.!

When I Am Talking To SoulAngel.....I Usually Call U Regina When Mentioning U Or Something!.! But Still I Use Fortune On The Forums! Its More Decent As Ure Name Here Is That!

Pu the Owl
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:24 PM
The first name is pronounced like

Nee + s + ae as it's pronounced for Latin words (if you know a little latin)

When we opened the site, I thought I needed a name from a famous character from a videogame, and Harry suggested me Regina, because at that time my hair looked exactly like Regina's hair :D
But I'm not a great Dino Crisis fan, so I thought I needed a change :p

I picked Fortune because I like her character in MGS2, because it's a neutral name and also because I like the way it sounds and its meaning. It's something more than a name from a videogame character.

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Ure Right About The Fortune Name. And As U Said That U Change Ure Avatars And Banners With Male Characters And The Name Goes With It Too!.! Unlike Regina (A Female Name)

Neways.... As For That Nick Name...Sorry It Went Through My Head Again!.! Sowwy I Dont Know Latin At All!.! :(

But Its Cool.!.

Pu the Owl
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:32 PM
You can pronounce it the way you want :D
Sometimes I also have some difficulties with pronounciation of some names, especially when I dunno where they come from :rolleyes:

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:42 PM
that's a nice name fortune, and I like it, mine is Saki, and I use that name a bit

Soul Angel
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:43 PM
I pretty much use Soul Angel everywhere I go, except for AIM where I use Akamie123 other then that its Soul Angel, so if you see a Soul Angel around the chances are its probably me :)

Pu the Owl
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:36 PM
I'm sure I met a Soul Angel somewhere during the last days, but I can't remember where! :(

x157anz
Feb 5th, 2002, 01:18 PM
I use x157anz or Numo
And on RPG games i call myself Trinitron :)

Soul Angel
Feb 5th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
I'm sure I met a Soul Angel somewhere during the last days, but I can't remember where! :(

Shame you can't remember where :(
I could of told you if it was me or not then :rolleyes: :(

JC Denton
Feb 5th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
I use x157anz or Numo:)

i think x157anz is really cool, its a good play on letters.
x157anz=existance=cool
soul angel is a pretty cool name to.

:D

BowevelJoe
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:00 PM
AIM=Boweveljoe
MSN=Boweveljoe
[email protected]

hmm thats about it lol:p