PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Metal Gears In The End

MakgSnake
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:57 PM
Another Crazy NEWS About The "Metal Gear" Series Is That A New Metal Gear Is Slated For Late Next Year

People Dont Know What It Would Actually Be. It Just Could Be "Metal Gear Solid 3" But Dont U Think That Would Be Rushing The Game. Which Is Not GOOD!

But Its Coming In The News That It Just Could Be A Side Story That Takes Place Between MGS And MGS2. OR

It Could Be The Remake Of Original "Metal Gear Solid" From PsOne Possibily Brought Up To Date With Modern Technology

So I Ask You, What Would U Rather Want From The Two Above!.!

By The Way I Am LOVING All These Metal Gear News Lately! Damn! Excellent It Is!

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:03 PM
You left out "Anything as long as it stars Snake and not Raiden" ;)

merylsilverburg
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:03 PM
I voted the third option, 'cause I really don't care, just as long as it is Metal Gear related and has Snake. :love: A side story would be great especially if it's between MGS and MGS2 'cause we might learn what happened between Snake and Meryl between both games along with the other members of MGS. A remake of MGS would totally be cool too, since there'll be updated graphics and it'll just be plain cool to see the original game like that. :cool:

EDIT: That too, Sleazy! :laugh:

MakgSnake
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
A side story would be great especially if it's between MGS and MGS2 'cause we might learn what happened between Snake and Meryl
Yeah.....Thats Something I Am DYING TO FIND OUT. Cause I Wanted MERYL Sooooo BAD In MGS2 But She Wasn't There :( ....... So I'd Rather Go With "Side Story" Then The "Remake"....... But Like U Said It. To Me As Well It Doesn't Matter As Long As Its "Metal Gear". :)

Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
You left out "Anything as long as it stars Snake and not Raiden"
Yeah May Be For Many Other Metal Gear Fans That Could Be A Problem. But I Love His Character Now. He Is Great And I Wouldn't Mind Him Any Other Game Anymore. Cause He Is A "Part" Of Metal Gear Now. Raiden Is Cool IMO! :)

Frozen
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:10 PM
I didn't vote for anything. I just want to see

*******SPOILER*************

a conclusion to the Patriots matter and bring Revolver Ocelot to death. I think there should definitely be a conclusion to that and MGS 3 would be the game for it. Unless we are able to see that in Substance.

So I don't know what to vote for. :confused:

EDIT: "Remake of the original Metal Gear Solid on the PS2..." I thought about that yesterday, and I think that would absolutely rock, although I want to see first the real end to SOL :D

MakgSnake
Aug 21st, 2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Frozen
*******SPOILER*************

a conclusion to the Patriots matter and bring Revolver Ocelot to death. I think there should definitely be a conclusion to that and MGS 3 would be the game for it. Unless we are able to see that in Substance.
But Frozen, To See The End Of The Patriots, U'll Have To Catch That On Metal Gear Solid 3, Not In A Side Story.

In The Side Story Which Would Take Place In Between "MGS1 And MGS2"........ Could Be The GameBoy Remake Of "Metal Gear : Ghost Babel".... In Which The Main Villans Are "Marrinote Owl" And "Black Arts Viper"........ Viper Is Suppose To Be A VERY TOUGH Villan For Snake Too. He Is SUPER Duper COOL As Well. So I Wouldn't Mind Seeing "Ghost Babel" On Playstation2!.! I Seriously WOULDN'T! :D

merylsilverburg
Aug 21st, 2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

So I Wouldn't Mind Seeing "Ghost Babel" On Playstation2!.! I Seriously WOULDN'T! :D

Hey, I wouldn't mind either! I was just playing MGS2 again yesterday and I just now saw the poster of "Ghost Babel" in B2 of the Core. :heh: I was wondering about it but now I know from your info, Makg. :D

He Is SUPER Duper COOL As Well.

That sounds so cute and funny. :laugh:

MakgSnake
Sep 17th, 2002, 07:38 PM
U Know Even Though I Voted For "As Long As Its Related To METAL GEAR"...... Still I'd Really WANT It To Be A "Middle Story". Cause Then We'll Know Something NEW About Solid Snake And His LIFE. And Who Knows, We'll SEE Some NEW Villans And A NEW Organization. Dont U Guys THINK That'd Be Something Sweet, Infact The SWEETEST Thing EVER!.!