PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TV show

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:42 AM
Well my favorite Tv show would have to be family guy because its so Funny and original i mean who comes up with the crap.

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:57 AM
the simpsons is the best in my opinon... I just love that show :D

007_JamesBond
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:19 PM
I like Family guy although I have only seen 2 episodes, they were cool, but one of my favorites if not my fav would have to be CSI or Alias

x157anz
Feb 4th, 2002, 01:48 PM
I like playing the field
Footballers wives
Simpsons
Big Breakfast
Soccer AM :)

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:53 PM
My Fav TV Shows Are.......

1.) Friends
2.) SmallVille
3.) Alias
4.) That 70's Show
5.) Umer Shareef Shows!

JC Denton
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Red dwarf has to be my favourite, its so funny:D , i love it, i have seen every episode at least twice.:D

jenova_jeb
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Even Stevens

Mercury Shadow
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:56 PM
Simpsons

Family Guy

IcyMourdor
Feb 4th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Let's see:
Simpsons
WWF (one of the funniest shows of all time)
Angel
MTV
ESPN
sports games (especially football and hockey)

Reid
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:18 PM
Family Guy, The Lofters, Simpsons, Mission Hill, Battlebots (!), Kids in the Hall, and Muchmusic in general.
Those are probably my favourite shows that air right now (even though Kids in the Hall stopped production a few years ago).

BowevelJoe
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:20 AM
family guy,SNL, The Kids in the Hall(comedy central reruns lol) Sponge Bob, Simpsons, That 70's Show, Friends, and thats about all i can think of that i acually take the time to watch..

007_JamesBond
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:33 PM
here are some more, Family guy and SNL

Mighty Zeus
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:15 PM
One of my favorite shows is Celebrity Death Match. I also like the Simpsons and family guy.

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 14th, 2002, 11:04 PM
1. Family Guy
2. Smallville

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:34 PM
Makg you like Alias too, cool, I love spy shows and I am a big Bond fan and with a hot chick spy of course I am to watch it.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:15 PM
Ren & Stimpy is a classic cartoon. SpongeBob Squarepants has taken a lot of elements from R&S and put it into their show, that's why I like SpongeBob... Their cartoonist is real good.

That chick from Alias is real hot!!

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Tidus
Space Ghost
Baby Blues
Jackass
Cowboy Bebop
Becker
and I also love Family Guy and Futurama, but I haven't seen many episodes at all.

JC Denton
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
That chick from Alias is real hot!!

i agree she really is quite fit:D

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Alias is the best with CSI with it, last night I watched Family Guy it was good

Jenifer Garner (Alias girl) was in Pearl Harbor, just a little fact.

merylsilverburg
Feb 16th, 2002, 06:07 PM
Hmm....I would definitely say Friends is my favorite TV show. Those 6 makes make laugh!! :D Another show I would say is my favorite (if only they made more episodes) would be The Big O.

007_JamesBond
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:48 AM
personally I dont care for friends, I think that it is kind of stupid.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Hmm....I would definitely say Friends is my favorite TV show. Those 6 makes make laugh!! :D Another show I would say is my favorite (if only they made more episodes) would be The Big O.
Actually, Big O has 26 episodes, like just about every anime series out there, it's just that only 13 episodes were dubbed.

I never really liked Big O, but the last episode that they aired was very interesting and the character development was very good. But the drawings were aweful and this is the only anime I could think of where the Mechs sucked so much.

But I do want to see the second half of the series.

jenova_jeb
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:07 PM
Big O is probably my least favorite anime :D .

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:10 PM
What about Yu-Gi-Oh! I thought that that show sucked! It waqs so gay that after one episode, I promised myself I would never watch the show again.

jenova_jeb
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:14 PM
I've never watched it. All I've seen of it are commercials and stuff. So, I guess no comment :rolleyes: .

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:32 PM
yu gi oh that is strange ive watched it around 3 or 4 time and i didnt think it was that bad but there voices really innoy me

merylsilverburg
Feb 17th, 2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

Actually, Big O has 26 episodes, like just about every anime series out there, it's just that only 13 episodes were dubbed.

I never really liked Big O, but the last episode that they aired was very interesting and the character development was very good. But the drawings were aweful and this is the only anime I could think of where the Mechs sucked so much.

But I do want to see the second half of the series.

Hm....no offense, but how do you know they made 26 episodes? There's this forum DEDICATED to The Big O, they know absolutely EVERYTHING about this anime, and yet, even they don't know that the second season was produced! If they couldn't even find out, how did you? :confused: Okay...let's see....007_JamesBond, that's cool if you don't like Friends, everyone has their own opinion. Cannibal, yes, the drawings of The Big-O is very similar to Batman and maybe the mechas weren't necessary, but I think it's because the drawings are so different than your average anime, which is why it's very unique. It was featured in Entertainment Weekly and they said it was pretty good. I've never seen Yu-Gi-Oh either, but I heard that it was pretty dumb. There are a lot more anime which I can name which I think is pretty dumb, but I don't want to offend anyone who heard of the series and likes it.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 06:31 PM
I think I read up on the Big O thing at anime nation or anime news network. I'm not really sure, but I do know that Toonami is planning on getting the rest of the episodes on air as soon as they can.

Now that i think of it, I'm almost certain that I found out about it at Anime Nation.

And don't worry about the fearv of insulting anyone by sating specific animes are bad in your opinion. Because ITS YOUR OPINION!

Another anime that I hate was The Golgo 13 Queen Bee. It was terrable. The plot, the animation, and the story itself, was soooo reatarded. Not to mention how it was pretty much just one long hentai.

I also hated Macross 2 Lovers agian. I never want to see that movie again in my life. It was soooo boring.

And Patlabor 2 the movie was also real boring. IO liked the first one, but then the sequal was just a waste of my viewing time.

merylsilverburg
Feb 17th, 2002, 07:57 PM
That's great news about the Big O! But, that's so strange, because those fanatics at the Big O forum have no idea about this at all! Thank you for telling me, Cannibal. Okay, the anime that I don't like are:
DBZ (I'm probably going to get killed for this one)
GoldenBoy (Ugh, I've never seen it, but the previews are enough)
Princess Minerva (Dumb broad......'nuff said)
Elf Princess Raine (What a dumb main character)
Pokemon (I respect it as an anime for kids, but as for me....no)
Tenchi Muyo (Sorry people, but it's quite annoying especially those chicks....)
The Wanderers- El Hazard TV Series (Bad plot...)
Maze (Omigod. The main character, a girl, turns into a horny perverted guy at night. Is followed by this loud princess....oh boy)
Darkside Blues (One word....."Huh?")

Hmmm....I think that's all I can think of for now. There are some more, but my brain ain't working properly.

007_JamesBond
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:28 PM
wow nice list

merylsilverburg
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
wow nice list

Um....sorry, but what's that supposed to mean?

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:05 PM
1. Valkyrie
2. Tenchi

and baseball

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:06 PM
Simpsons...