PDA

View Full Version : Colectors figures

RobHardo
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:45 PM
Is it a bit childish to buy Metal Gear solid 2 action figures? Cause they look pretty cool but dont wanna get them without lookin gay :-)

MakgSnake
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:26 PM
What Are U Saying? Who Said That Buying Action Figures Are "GAY"..... Where Do U Come From. No Offense, But Thinking This Way...Isn't The Right Way At All.

There Are Many "Action" Figures Which Are For Mature People Only.... ..... Most Of The "McFarlane" ........ Are Not Type Of Figures Someone Would Wanna Give To Their New Born Baby Or Even A 8 Years Old.

Neways........ I Have Them. They ROCK.....They Look Amazing. Makes My ROOM Look Good. And I Am Gonna Buy The Small "LEGO" Type Metal Gear Solid Figures. And As Well As.. The Japanese Version Of Metal Gear Solid 2 Figures. ...... The Only Place To Look For Them......."Pacific Mall"......Jap Market! I Hope I get It From There!

My Advice..Is If U Like MGS.... Get Those Gems. Cause They Aren't Gonna Be In The Market For Long. ..... U'll Have To Look For Em On Ebay Then.

And Its Not "Gay"...... Buying Action Figures.

Si|ent
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:41 PM
I totally agree with Makg its not gay or kiddish man

merylsilverburg
Aug 10th, 2002, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
What Are U Saying? Who Said That Buying Action Figures Are "GAY"..... Where Do U Come From. No Offense, But Thinking This Way...Isn't The Right Way At All.

There Are Many "Action" Figures Which Are For Mature People Only.... ..... Most Of The "McFarlane" ........ Are Not Type Of Figures Someone Would Wanna Give To Their New Born Baby Or Even A 8 Years Old.

Exactly. I've seen some of those McFarlane figures and I'm just thinking, "Whoa....". Buying action figures aren't "gay" at all. Hell, I'd buy all sorts of them if I had enough dough.

Neways........ I Have Them. They ROCK.....They Look Amazing. Makes My ROOM Look Good. And I Am Gonna Buy The Small "LEGO" Type Metal Gear Solid Figures. And As Well As.. The Japanese Version Of Metal Gear Solid 2 Figures. ...... The Only Place To Look For Them......."Pacific Mall"......Jap Market! I Hope I get It From There!

I hope you enjoy the Kubrick (Lego) figures of the MGS2 team....they are GREAT!!! I just recently got mine and man-oh-man....I love 'em! The details are great like Snake's Socom and all....plus, you can pull off their hairs and mix n' match. :D My Raiden one should be arriving soon and I can't wait! But, dammit, I still have to get the figures! I especially want the Japanese versions, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Hey, Makg, know any good online sites or if they sell them on Ebay?

MakgSnake
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
I hope you enjoy the Kubrick (Lego) figures of the MGS2 team....they are GREAT!!! I just recently got mine and man-oh-man....I love 'em! The details are great like Snake's Socom and all....plus, you can pull off their hairs and mix n' match. :D My Raiden one should be arriving soon and I can't wait! But, dammit, I still have to get the figures! I especially want the Japanese versions, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Hey, Makg, know any good online sites or if they sell them on Ebay?
Ufffffffff, Uve Got The Kubrick Figures TOO????? Damn Merylllll U Get Almost EVERYTHING Of MGS!!! Aagghh.... URE SOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont Worry, I Am Soo Happy For U...... It Makes Me Happy Too. And Thanks For Telling Me Its Detail. ..Sounds Amazing!.!

As For The Jap Figures......... I Am So Sorry.....I Have No Idea Where To Find It On The Net. As U Know I Have Never Bought Anything From The Internet. I Get It From The Market (Old Fashion Style) ......... And I Have A Good Feeling That "Pacific Mall".... Jap Market Which Happens To Be 1 Hour Drive From My House Will Have The JAP Figures Of Metal Gear Solid 2. U Should Look For It In These Kind Of Places Too. I Know U Live In a Small Town. But Hey, If There Is A Will, There Is A Way! :)

RobHardo
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:33 PM
I didnt say it was gay, anyway thanx guys i am gunna get some collectors figures off of some website

merylsilverburg
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Ufffffffff, Uve Got The Kubrick Figures TOO????? Damn Merylllll U Get Almost EVERYTHING Of MGS!!! Aagghh.... URE SOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeesh, chill! :roll: I was just able to snag them on Ebay and the Raiden Kubrick too. The Raiden went up quite a lot since it's the "Impossible to Find" one, but hey....I was willing to dish out that money as long as I get it!

Dont Worry, I Am Soo Happy For U...... It Makes Me Happy Too. And Thanks For Telling Me Its Detail. ..Sounds Amazing!.!

Hey, I'm happy for you that you're gonna get yourself a set soon. Trust me, you won't regret getting 'em; they're the perfect collectables. The little soldiers are cute too! But, there's this one soldier that I don't have...it's the one with the laser vision with the "?" on top of his head....I haven't been able to find that one. :(

As For The Jap Figures......... I Am So Sorry.....I Have No Idea Where To Find It On The Net. As U Know I Have Never Bought Anything From The Internet. I Get It From The Market (Old Fashion Style) ......... And I Have A Good Feeling That "Pacific Mall".... Jap Market Which Happens To Be 1 Hour Drive From My House Will Have The JAP Figures Of Metal Gear Solid 2. U Should Look For It In These Kind Of Places Too. I Know U Live In a Small Town. But Hey, If There Is A Will, There Is A Way! :)

It's not a problem....I guess I'll just look on Ebay more, thanks. And.....another thing....you say I'm lucky?! You've got a Japanese market/mall and you live in Canada where there's a lot of Japanese imports in the big cities. Man and it's only an hour away? I have to drive up 2 hours to Chicago to go to this small Japanese supermarket that doesn't sell much figures. Ahh...if I lived where you are, I'd be going to that Pacific Mall every single day!! :D

MakgSnake
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:22 AM
Ahh...if I lived where you are, I'd be going to that Pacific Mall every single day!! :D
Ok That Sounded So CUTE!

bellsdelsol
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:35 PM
They are deffinetly not gay. My girlfriend bought me snake for Christmas I was sooooo happy.

Beretta55
Aug 26th, 2002, 09:52 PM
they arent gay i think they are pretty cool my friend has one....i envy him:laugh:

AsylumEscapee
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:24 PM
You guys misunderstood him.
Originally posted by Solid: Snake
Cause they look pretty cool but dont wanna get them without lookin gay :-)
That's right, folks. He Does not want to get them without looking gay.

merylsilverburg
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:41 PM
Eh? I could've sworn Solid: Snake meant that he wants to get them, but doesn't because he'll look gay buying them. :peoples:

AsylumEscapee
Aug 27th, 2002, 06:48 PM
Eh? I could've sworn Solid: Snake meant that he wants to get them, but doesn't because he'll look gay buying them. :peoples:
It seems we're unfamiliar with sarcasm.

merylsilverburg
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by AsylumEscapee

It seems we're unfamiliar with sarcasm.

Mm-hm...got that right. ;)

RobHardo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:02 PM
I have no clue whats going on now, I'm so confused :-(

AsylumEscapee
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake
I have no clue whats going on now, I'm so confused :-(
You said you wanted to look gay while buying MGS figures.
An error, I know.

merylsilverburg
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:28 PM
Yes and I misunderstood Asylum's post of that because I didn't know he was being sarcastic since he didn't use smilies...:heh:

AsylumEscapee
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:45 PM
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

merylsilverburg
Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by AsylumEscapee
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Right, right. :laugh: Let's just forget about this, it was all just a big misunderstanding....:)