PDA

View Full Version : StrongHold coming out for PS2

Si|ent
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:17 AM
I was wondering i have been playing Stronghold on pc and in my mind this game is way better than age of the empire 2 i mean its extremely complex compared to age of the empire 2 and i like the game alot so i was wondering if it would be coming out for ps2

AudioBoxer
Aug 9th, 2002, 03:07 PM
I dont know, they havent made any of those kinda games yet for PS2 i dont think, I have never played that game, is it fun?

Si|ent
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Yea its really fun and really detailed

Jon0074
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:45 AM
Yeah I played the demo before. Its a really fun game! You start your own castle,army,farms,ect. Then you can take over other towns.

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 9th, 2002, 06:35 AM
Its not coming out.It has even been a name thrown around for the ps2.

Silent Assassin
Jan 29th, 2003, 11:15 AM
That game is fun for PC...although i dont know how good it would be if it did come out for PS2.

UltraCarriers
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Stronghold is a great game but i'm not sure if its coming out on ps2. I hope it is. I've been trying to get the full version but cant find it.

UnholyTweek
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:44 AM
Its fun when you first get it, but it takes way to long and becomes to hard to play just because of the simple fact it is to complex. You have to do so much just to make bread in that game that after a while you realize its not worth it. I hope it doesnt come out on PS2.